|Place of Origin: |
Jiangsu China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: ||Type: |
|Surface Treatment: |
construction industry; automobile making
|Special Use: |
High-strength Steel Plate
|Zinc Coating: |
Z60-Z150 or on request
Standard Export Packing
|Type of Company: |
|Coil weight: |
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||Standard Export Packing for the goods pallet packing or according to customer's request|
|Delivery Detail:||within 15-45 days after the receipt of L/C or deposit|
Length: On Request
Prepainted Galvanised Steel Sheet
Length: As your request
Zinc Coating: 60-150g/ m² or as your request
|LOW PRICE |
1.Buildings and constructions: roofing, ceilings, gutters, venting lines, indoor decorations, window frames, etc
2.Electrical appliances: computer shells, washing machines, refrigerators, dehumidifiers, video recorders, water heaters, etc.
3. Agricultural equipments: troughs, feeding tools, agricultural driers, irrigation channels, etc.
4. Vehicle parts: back-seat plates of buses and trucks, conveying systems, oil tanks, etc.
- Q:Where can I get steel toe shoes in Surrey uk?
- by on the internet or ppe clothing shops
- Q:carbon steel?
- There are many Carbon Steel manufacturers. One needs to search for the best manufacturer who has variety of Carbon Steel products in its portfolio, such as Compression Tube Fittings, Pipe Fittings, Flanges, Tubes , Pipes, Industrial Fasteners, Sheets , Plates, and Valves. Kinnari Steel Corporation is a privately held stockiest and distributors of Stainless Steel and Alloy Steel, the head office in Mumbai and subsidiary offices , Om Tubes and Fittings Arihant Tubes and Fittings in Mumbai Pune . Kinnari Steel have exported to over 45 countries including UAE, UK, Iran, Iraq, Qatar, Bahrain, Oman, Yemen, Lebanon, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, USA, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Netherlands, Germany, Italy, Spain, Serbia, Kuwait, Peru, Nigeria, Poland, South Africa, Denmark, Turkey, Egypt, Venezuela, Kuwait, Madagascar, Angola Sri Lanka.
- Q:how to tell if its really stainless steel?
- Magnets stick to some stainless but not all of it, so a magnet is not a reliable indicator.
- Q:Finding Steel for hobby welding?
- They will sell any quantity of metal and even cut it to size - my experience has been that their prices are not wildly out of line for single pieces of full length stock compared to buying singles where you have to buy a minimum. They also may have sizes that ordinary places consider odd. I was looking for 5/8 square 16 gauge and was told it would have to be shipped in from Houston (to Dallas) by my nearest supplier and found it in stock at MetalSM. But check if you get something odd - the 5/8 cost more than 3/4 at both places and MetalSM actually gave me 3/4 but took it back even though I had cut it. Also check the regular steel suppliers in your area as well as retail welders metal supply places.
- Q:Are steel toed boots okay for street motorcycle riding?
- My work boots are steel caps i ride to work and home in them. I also wear them when I'm too lazy to change into my proper boots.I don't see any dramas with you wearing them they do come in handy for dogs that try to latch onto you. Ride safe.
- Q:Does Pittsburgh steelers have something to do with steel?
- Yes. US Steel used to be in Pittsburgh, before Reagan let them move and destroyed Pittsburgh. Pittsburgh also used to have more than 1 million residents (in the early 80s) but now has less than 300K. The Pittsburgh Steelers symbol is the US Steel symbol, colored in.
- Q:Is mild steel environmentally friendly?
- Steel just rusts, it doesn't produce any emissions just sitting there. They even make architectural steel called Corten to rust to a nice patina. If you consider how the steel was made in the first place, a great big NO! Steel making requires massive amounts of electricity plus it gives off some nasty fumes in the liquid state. Leather itself doesn't emit much of anything, but the dyes might. Again though, if you look at how it's made, tanning leather is right up there with steel mills and paper mills for pollution, some of the worst.
- Q:What is the best butcher's steel?
- It's okorder.com/... For best results you'd need a smooth steel, which is outside of your budget, but for all practical purposes fine grit ceramic sticks work the same and they also work for super hard Japanese kitchen knives, since the butcher's steel is softer than the steel in those knives. Get something over 1000 grit and use the same motion as with the steel. Just very light pressure and try to match the edge.
- Q:What are steel cut oats?
- It does NOT look or cook like oatmeal but is made from the same grain. It takes much longer to cook since it is a whole grain, and tastes very good by the way. If you hate the slimy feel of oatmeal, this is the one to try, with all the same nutritional goodness of oatmeal. You can find it in most grocery stores in the hot cereal aisle. EDIT: you are right Mnt. Camp, steel cut is better that the regular oatmeal.
- Q:Chemical difference between steel & stainless steel?
- steel is also an alloy - principally of iron and carbon. The reason ordinary steels rust is that the iron oxide is not tightly bound to the surface, revealing fresh metal to be oxidised. Stainless (like aluminium and titanium, both very reactive metals) forms a tough coat of oxide that protects the bulk.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range