|Place of Origin:|
SGCC Q195L, Q235, DX51D
Hot Rolled,hot dip
1. more than 10 years experiences in steel business
2. good quality
3. competitive price
4. meet your needs via reprocessing
5. excellent service
6. short delivery time
7. long mutual beneficial business cooperation
8. certificate: ISO9001
|Commodity||Prepanited steel coil|
|Grade||JIS G3302(SGCC), DX51D, EN10142, GB/T2518-2004, ASTM 653|
|Standard||ASTM, AISI, DIN, GB|
|Types||Commercial / Drawing / Deep Drawing / Structural quality|
|Thickness||0.16-1.2mm (0.14-0.5mm is the most advantage thickness)|
|Type of coating||Galvanized|
|Zinc / PE coating||Z60-275g/m2 ,12-20μm(top)/7-10μm(bottom)|
|Surface||RAL System as per customers request|
|Package||Properly packed for ocean freight exportation|
|Application||Industrial panels, roofing and siding for painting|
|Payment terms||30%TT in advance+70% TT or irrevocable 100%L/C at sight|
|Delivery time||25 days after recepit of 30% TT or L/C|
4 eye bands and 4 circumferential bands in steel, galvanized metal fluted rings on inner and outer edges, galvanized metal & waterproof paper wall protection disk, galvanized metal & waterproof paper around circumference and bore protection
We have organized several common questions for our clients,may help you sincerely：
1)How to guarantee the quality of the products？
We have established the international advanced quality management system，every link from raw material to final product we have strict quality test；We resolutely put an end to unqualified products flowing into the market. At the same time, we will provide necessary follow-up service assurance.
2)How long can we receive the product after purchase?
In the purchase of product within 20-25 days, we will arrange the factory delivery as soon as possible. The pacific time of receiving is related to the state and position of customers. Commonly 15 to 30 days can be served.
3)Do you have necessary certificate or inspection to make sure we can import smoothly?
Syringes are CE,FDA approved. And we supplied main nations in the world.
- Q:How to repair corten steel?
- 6010 and 6011 Electrodes for welding galvenized steel. Weathering steel, best-known under the trademark COR-TEN steel and sometimes written without the hyphen as Corten steel, is a group of steel alloys which were developed to obviate the need for painting, and form a stable rust-like appearance if exposed to the weather for several years. The corrosion-retarding effect of the protective layer is produced by the particular distribution and concentration of alloying elements in it. The layer protecting the surface develops and regenerates continuously when subjected to the influence of the weather. In other words, the steel is allowed to rust in order to form the 'protective' coating. For welding corten steel: 1A.W.S ClassificationE 7018 - 1AWS A 5 - 1 - 78 2IS classificationE 5424 JXIS 814 (Part I II)H 3BS classificationE 51.54 B 12 17HBs 639 - 1976
- Q:Why low carbon steel have poor magnetic properties?
- The composition you mention is not a low carbon steel.The carbon and manganese content are high enough to mean that the crystal grain size will be small. A very large grain size is needed in steels for transformers,motors etc.The large grain size and lack of carbides in low silicon steels for magnetic purposes allows the easy movement of magnetic domain walls.Transformer steels typically have a carbon content of about 0.003% and 3.5%Si with the phosphorus and sulphur at a tenth of the levels you mention.The high Si content increases the electrical resistivity of the magnetic core and reduces the power loss from eddy currents(the core metal has voltages generated in it by the changing magnetic fields) and the power lost in eddy currents heats up a transformers core so it needs extra cooling;the loss is inversely proportional to the resistivity and 3.5%Si increases resistivity of iron by a very large amount.The presence of high silicon with ultra low carbon and manganese level allows the soft magnetic steels to be annealed at very high temperatures(850 to 1100deg C)without a phase change so that the crystals have 10,000 to 10,000,000 times the volume of the crystals in heat-treatable (Just)steel you mention.Fine for playing with and demonstrating electromagnetism but not as electrical engineering feedstuff.
- Q:whats the best steel to make a huge knife?
- What is the purpose of the knife? What properties do you want? Strength, flexibility, ability to hold an edge, ability to make razor sharp, ease to sharpen, resistance to corrosion, cost? What method are you going to use to make the blade? Cast, forge and hammer, multiple folds? Are you going to be a stabbing knife, a slicing knife, chopping knife, or just a pretty show knife? What is truck steel? Doesn't sound like it would be very good blade steel.
- Q:Aluminum vs Steel motorcycle gas tank?
- Steel is most common. Aluminum is lighter but it's harder to form, so more expensive. Plus it dents more easily. And you can't use a magnetic tank bag. I've seen stainless steel tanks but they were usually specially made.
- Q:Thomas steel products 2400 1st ave s Birmingham al 35233. this is the place that sells rebar & steel doors?
- Steel Fabricating/or Steel Fabricators is just a fancy way of saying that they sell steel products and a variety of related services. Thomas steel products has a wide range of steel products and services, from Windsor Republic Door Dist, Tie Wire, Steel Doors Frames, Snap Ties, S Parker Hardware Distributor, Reinforcing Steel Detail Drawings Avail, Rebar Fabrication, o_O.
- Q:turps and stainless steel?
- real s/steel is nickel and chrome, however manufacturers of kitchenware, e.g s/teel cutlery use the cheaper version of nickel chrome and iron, that is why some s/steel products rust, so if you want to test any products carry asmall magnet and test the article
- Q:Whats the differene between steel and stainless steel ?
- Stainless is an alloy mixture the contains iron and nickel and does not rust.
- Q:Acoustic Guitar Strings? Nylon vs. steel?
- Steel strings sound much better as in brightness and tone. Nylon strings sound dull and don't hold tune well but are easier to press. You need to build calouses on your finger tips and using steel will do this, just take it easy until they form and stop when they start hurting moderately. When you put new strings on a guitar, it's very good to break them in by pulling on them from the neck upwards to stretch them out. If you don't, you will need to tune them much until they wear themselves in. Good luck and make some sweet music !!
- Q:steel refining process?
- As Mr. Perfessor says, refining raw steel involves a lot of purifications of the raw steel; and to expand a bit, these refining processes also add corrosion-resistances to certain graded steels, and durability factors, when heat-tempering processes are used. All of these refining processes, and coating processes help steel products last when exposed to moistures, salts, and other corrosive conditions that steel can be exposed to, whether the steel is in open-air/water/space, embedded in concretes and other masonry products, or part of a protective barrier system in power plants, engines, etc. Hope this also helps; the eggster.
- Q:Can a 1000lb hollow steel ball float in water?
- Say The radius of steel ball is R. Its shell is t thick so the air filled cavity if of radius r where r = R - t Steel has a density p The mass of the ball m is given m = 4/3 pi (R^3 - r^3) p If the ball is just to float then the mass dived by the must equal the density fo water d d = m / 43/ pi R^3 Equating m in the above equations yields (r/R)^3 = (p - d)/p or r = c R where c =((p-d)/p))^1/3 Using above leads to m = 4/3 pi R^3 (1 - c^3) p and hence R can be solved for So taking p (density of steel) 490 lb/ft^3 and d (density of water) at 62 lb/ft^3 yields c= 0.9557 Applying the equation above gives R = 1.565 ft or a diameter of 37.55 in The shell thickness is R (1 - c) or 0.06938 ft or 0.8327 in Note I do all my work in metric units so I had to do some conversions on the run. I hope you will check things to make sure the maths is correct. Anyway good luck
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range