1:Pre-Painted Galvanized/Aluzinc Steel Coil Description：
Pre-painted Galvanized/Aluzinc Steel Coil with GI or Aluzinc as base metal,after pretreatment,degrease , chemical treatment and liquid dope with several layers of color ,then after fring and cooling ,finally become pre-painted galvanized/aluzinc steel with good capable of decoration,molding,corrosion resistance,superior workability,durability and weather resistance.
2:Quick Details of the Pre-Painted Galvanized/Aluzinc Steel Coil
Place of Origin
3:Packaging & Delivery
Packing: Export Standard Packing (full wrapped with anti-damped paper inside, iron sheet wrapped outside, and bundled by iron strips)
Size can be customized
Financial support with max 180 days unsance L/C
Prime quanlity, competitive price
Fast delivery time.
4:PPGI / GI Steel Sheet
1) AVAILABLE DESIGNATION OF PPGI/PPGL Prepainted Galvanized/Aluzinc Steel Coils
CS Type A/B/C
FS Type A, Type B
DDS TYPE A/C
2) OUR SPECIFICATION OFPPGI/PPGL (Prepainted Galvanized/Aluzinc Steel Coils)
Length of plate
Inner diameter of coil
Coated Mass OF PPGI/PPGL (Prepainted Galvanized/GalvalumeSteel Coils) :
Available Coated Mass(g/m^2)
80, 100, 120, 160, 180, 200, 275
50, 70, 150 ect.
Available Painting OF PPGI/PPGL (Prepainted Galvanized/GalvalumeSteel Coils) :
Category of Painting
Silicon modified polyesters
Top side: 20+5microns;
Bottom side: 5~7microns.
Produce according to RAL Color System or as per buyer’s color sample.
Primer coating + Finish coating
Primer coating + Finish coating
Primer coating or single back coating
Primer coating + Finish coating
Primer coating + Finish back coating
Note: Protect film available
3) APPLICATION OF PPGI/PPGL (Prepainted Galvanized/GalvalumeSteel Coils)
Workshop, agricultural warehouse, residential precast unit, corrugated roof, roller shutter door, rainwater drainage pipe, retailer booth
Door, doorcase, light steel roof structure, folding screen, elevator, stairway, vent gutter
Refrigerator, washer, switch cabinet, instrument cabinet, air conditioning, micro-wave oven, bread maker
Central heating slice, lampshade, chifforobe, desk, bed, locker, bookshelf
Exterior decoration of auto and train, clapboard, container, isolation lairage, isolation board
Writing panel, garbage can, billboard, timekeeper, typewriter, instrument panel, weight sensor, photographic equipment
- Q:Does stainless steel watches rust?
- Stainless steel doesn't usually rust..... However, a lot of so-called stainless steel watch cases are actually base-metal, and does.
- Q:Help me perfect a steel type pokemon team!?
- Good choice in pokemon. As for moves and EVs and all that... its kinda up to how exactly you wanna play your steel team, but heres what I can think up off the top of my head: Empoleon: Mixed Attacker. Swords Dance and Aqua Jet for strong priority attacking, with two special attacks (preferrably one water and one other non steel non water attack) Skarmory: Physical wall. Skarmory is know to be an amazing physical wall. So pump HP and defense EVs into it. Impish nature is best, and try to get Roost, Whirlwind, and Brave Bird on it. Stealth Rock or Spikes for entry hazard damage. Metagross: Physical attacker. Bullet Punch is nice since Metagross is kinda slow, and Hammer Arm is decent since it hardly cares about a speed drop. Earthquake and Zen Headbutt aren't bad either. Magnezone: Bulky Special Attacker. The teams a really physical one, so having a special attacker is nice so other physical walls don't mess you up too bad. Its main attacking moves should be Thunderbolt and Flash Cannon. Sturdy and Magnet Pull are both good abilities, which one you go with is up to you. Lucario: Physical Sweeper. Max out Lucario's Attack and Speed EVs, its defenses are too low for it to take repeated hits. Close Combat and Extremespeed are Lucario staples. The other 2 moveslots depend on you. An elemental punch is good for coverage. Earthquake... is Earthquake, its good to have. There's other options too. Ferrothorn: Ferrothorn has a number of options, usually involving its great bulk. Look this one up on Smogon. Other good steel types would include: Bronzong, Scizor, Forretress. Excadrill is good, but its far better in a sandstorm team than on an all steel team (Sand Rush+Swords Dance+Focus Sash+Attack=death). Hope this helps.
- Q:stainless steel wall ties?
- they tie the walls to the ceiling to keep it from being blow en off in a storm stainless steel wont rust and become weak
- Q:Probability of steel hardness?
- Suppose that the hardness of steel is uniformly distributed, taking on values between 50 and 80 on the Rockwell B scale. That would be... f(x) = 1/(80 - 50), 50 ≤ x ≤ 80 . . . . . 0 elsewhere Consider this following problem.. Compute the probability that the hardness of a randomly selected steel specimen is less than 60. Here, we have... P(x 60) Oh! Know that the mean and the standard deviation of the uniform distribution function are... µ = (a + b)/2 σ = (a - b)²/12 You should get... µ = 65 σ = 75 Now... P(z (60 - 65)/75) = P(z -0.07) Hence, you should get around 0.462. Good luck!
- Q:Pipe screens: brass or stainless steel?
- I have been searching the internet, trying to find out the difference, myself... I know what I have heard from others; that the stainless steel is more rigid, and harder to mold to the bowl. I've heard that brass is softer, and previously thought it was healthier, but someone recently told me the opposite to what I'd heard. The one thing I do know for sure is that you're supposed to heat both sides of either with a lighter to oxidize anything that doesn't need to be there... If you do find the answer, I'd love to hear it... Cheers!
- Q:Difference between Cold Rolled steel and Castle Forged steal. Game of Thrones.?
- Cold rolled steel is referring to rolled steel. It is referring to weapons made from rolled steel that is unrolled and stamped out. In real-life, rolled steel isn't nearly as strong as steel that is cast and forged. Think of a cheap dinner fork that you can easily bend and a nice dinner fork you can't bend at all. The cheap fork is stamp-pressed out of rolled steel and the nice fork is cast. In Game of Thrones, cold rolled steel is crap, but it's cheep and common. Castle forged steel is the best most people have available, much higher quality than cold rolled steel. Presumably it's forged in the castles of Westeros, including King's Landing. Valerian steel is special, rare steel that was anciently forged that is stronger than any other steel. They no longer make Valerian steel since the fall of Valeria. As such, the only Valerian steel available is by getting it from things already made. In real-life, it might be comparable to the extremely high quality steels forged into ancient katanas, ninja fighting swords from Japan. The Lanisters took a sword made of Valerian steel that had been passed down to Ned Stark and had it melted down, recast, then forged into two smaller swords.
- Q:Steel String for Classical?
- If the guitar was designed for nylon strings, then don't put steel strings on it!
- Q:can any you boil steel?
- The amount of heat needed can be generated. The heat on the surface of the sun is sufficient. Steel will break down before it gets that hot. The carbon in the steel will oxidize into carbon dioxide, or vaporize into carbon gas. The outer core of the Earth is composed of molten iron and nickel. Its also done in steel plants every day.
- Q:Stainless steel can be used to do??
- Stainless steel can be used to (1) industrial use stainless steel (2) building decoration use stainless steel;(3) medical equipment (4) life with stainless steel tableware and the Jawaysteel is a great Chinese company, offer various kinds of stainless steel Maybe you can to their advice
- Q:What is the energy used in making steel?
- Making steel is very energy intensive. Mining the raw ore requires a lot of machinery that uses fuel or electricity . Transporting the ore requires a lot of fuel. Refining not only uses a lot of electricity but coal is added to change the iron ore into steel.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range