|Place of Origin: |
Hebei China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
pre-painted galvanized steel coil
|Surface Treatment: |
|Special Use: |
High-strength Steel Plate
from 914mm to 1250mm
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||seaworthy packing or as your requirement|
|Delivery Detail:||20-45 days after receive down payment.|
4. color: all Ral
CNBM International Corporation (CNBM International) is the most important trading platform of
CNBM Group Corporation, a state-owned company under the direct supervision of State-owned Assets
Supervision and Administration Commission of the State Council.
As of the end of 2012, CNBM’s total assets exceeded RMB 300 billion, with more than 150,000
employees, and 20 companies under direct management with 100% share control or majority control,
among which 6 were listed companies, including 2 overseas listed. CNBM ranked NO.319 in the Top
Fortune World 500 of 2013 with 34.46 billion dollars revenue.
For now, we have established strategic partnerships with hundreds of domestic manufacturers and
extensive business relations with clients from over 120 countries in the fields of building materials and
equipments by making full use of its absolute superiority in both abundant source and solid technology
support. Currently, we have wholly-owned overseas subsidiaries and branches in 5 countries with a view
to realize localization, which also represents an essential progress in our globalization target.
STEEL SHEET/COIL DEPARTMENT
Our department is specialized in manufacturing and exporting the following products.
HOT ROLLED STEEL
COLD ROLLED STEEL
HOT-DIP GALVANIZED/ALUZINC STEEL
PRE-PAINTED GALVANIZED/ALUZINC STEEL
We can ensure that stable quality standards are maintained, strictly meeting both market
requirements and customers’ expectations. Our products enjoy an excellent reputation and have been
exported to Europe, South-America, the Middle-East, Southeast-Asia, Africa and Russia etc.. We sincerely
hope to establish good and long-term business relationship with your esteemed company.
- 1 -
- 2 -
CNBM SOUTH AFRICA
- Q:Are the shafts on my clubs graphite or steel....?
- Hold one club in each hand and hit them together like swords fighting, putting the impact point about midway down each shaft, and listen to the sound. If it's more of a clank sound, it's steel, and more of a click sound, it's graphite.
- Q:why use steel-reinforced concrete?
- Exposed steel requires constant maintenance including inspection and repainting. Steel does not provide a durable driving surface nor a good friction one for stopping unless it is textured, which makes driving on it very noisy. It is not possible to refinish a steel surface as is a concrete surface which can be ground and had several inches of new wear surface in concrete or asphalt added to it. Concrete is much less expensive than steel and the enclosure of steel inside the concrete protects it like a paint job does. Steel is weakened by heat, as was shown by the 9/11 collapses when the applied fire insulation was blasted off the trusses by the crashes, so a burning truck on or under a bridge may damage concrete but leave it standing strong enough to continue handling traffic during repairs, as at overpasses here in Texas where oil tankers crashed and burned.
- Q:When does steel start to Warp?
- It depends upon the composition of steel. Carbon steel, which does not have many alloying elements, softens around 1200C while with alloying elements, this transition temperature either drops or raises depending upon what is added. Higher carbon makes this temperature drop. This is a very important question for forging since if a lower temperature is used, forging won't be easy and at higher than softening temperature, it is not easy to handle. The temperature at which steel begins to soften is, in general, much above what the metallurgists call AC1 or AC3 temperature.
- Q:Decorating stainless steel refrigerators?
- An Italian theme would be great for that or just sleek clean lines with the colors stainless steal, red, and accented with black. I like that personally. But it is up to you and what you like and don't like. You could also go an Asian theme. That would be pretty. Asian stuff seems to lean toward reds, greens, and neutrals.
- Q:Components of Steel?
- mainly steel made of Iron and carbon and treated in a proper process to become hard you can add some kind of other elements to get your desired proparty as Chromium,, nickle.. Cupper,, Berelyium,, Vanadium
- Q:austenitic stainless steels?
- *Austenitic, okorder.com
- Q:When did Chevrolet switch from wood spoke wheels to steel disk wheels?
- Wooden Spoke Wheels
- Q:what is 440c stainless steel means?
- It is the alloy number given by the American Iron and Steel Institute, or AISI. This is the trade organization of the U.S. steel industry, one of the oldest such organizations. 440C is also known under the UNS system as S44004 440C is a high carbon, plain chromium stainless steel. Or more specifically: 18% Cr, ~1.1% C, ~1.0% Mo, Si, and Mn 440c is mostly used in cutlery, bearings, and valve parts; because it has the best strength and hardness after basic heat treatment of any stainless steel. Relatively poor properties in other areas make it less suitable for other types of items. for example 440c becomes very brittle in sub zero temperatures. 410 is similar to 440, but it is a cheaper milder steel with less chromium and carbon, so it is less brittle, more easily worked and machined, but lacks final strength and hardness. it is often used in cheap stainless fasteners and bushings.
- Q:i have guestion a bout steel?
- Hello, okorder.com Hoping this can help you. :-)
- Q:Is it me or is everything steel in pro wrestling?
- Lex Luger's right elbow... OH YESH!!!! I SEE WERE YOU ARE GOING WITH THIS!!!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range