Powerful Bagged Canister Vacuum Cleaner with LED Dust Full Indicator
|Rated power (W):||1200W-2000W |
|Max Suction (W):||210|
| || |
| || |
Cord length 5m
Dust capacity 4.5L
Speed control on body
Automatic cord rewinder
Stepless electronic speed control on body(Optional)
Dual stand holder for easy storage
Handle airflow control
2 position brush
Dust full indicator
Bulit-in protective device proventing motor overheating
Swirl Y201 bag compatible
Long reach maximum 7m cable optional
T/T and LC is acceptable
If there are no special requirements, we would quote EXW or FOB
Sample Of Vacuum Cleaner
Not free, but most sample fee will be refunded from goods payment.
Usually 35 Days. Vary depend on special requirements.
We have professional designers to help you design the package
The MOQ is 20GP container
According to your design, we will start a project which includes people from different departments to complete it and give you our best product.
We believe customer satisfaction is very important. If you have any complaint for our service, please send email to us directly.
Packing:Gift Box / Export Cartons
Standard:CE, GS, CB, EMC
- Q:Anyone have a Hepa Air Cleaners?
- If you have a pet allergy, the best strategy is to avoid or reduce exposure to the animal as much as possible. Medications or other treatments may be necessary to relieve symptoms and manage asthma. If that is not an option, indoor pets should be restricted to as few rooms in the home as possible. Isolating the pet to one room, however, will not limit the allergens to that room. Air currents from forced-air heating and air-conditioning will spread the allergens throughout the house. Homes with forced-air heating and/or air-conditioning may be fitted with a central air cleaner. This may remove significant amounts of pet allergens from the home. The air cleaner should be used at least four hours per day. The use of heating and air-conditioning filters and HEPA (High Efficiency Particulate Arresting) filters as well as vacuuming carpets, cleaning walls and washing the pet with water are all ways of reducing exposure to the pet allergen. Vacuum cleaners with HEPA filters are now available. However, in a patient with severe symptoms resulting from animal dander exposure, a HEPA filter is not an effective solution.
- Q:Dust problem for conure?
- You will be fine. If you are worried about your little buddy next time you clean, put him in a different room. I have a cat carrier that I put my parrot in if I need to keep her in a different room for a bit. As for the other guy's joke about the vaccume....I actually have a friend whose boyfriend did vaccume up her parrotlet, fortunately it was a shopvac not a vaccume with a bag, and the bird was ok!
- Q:How do you milk vacuum cleaners?
- Don't know what you mean
- Q:How long do Bagless Vacuum cleaner filters last?
- I ran a housekeeping business for quite a few years and have tried many vacs. The cons to bagless vacs where you have to empty the cup/dirt container and clean the filter are... While the cups are usually easy to empty, the pleated filters are not and the dirt must be removed from them often for the vac to get enough suction. They are difficult, dirty and dusty to fool with. I started cleaning them with the hose attachment from an upright bagged vac. Just suck the filter clean with another vac. Not very convenient, needing 2 vacs. I always opt for bagged vacs now. They work great and you do not have to spend alot. Most are lightweight too. Buy the better bags that are thicker and keep the smallest particles from escaping. When full, remove and toss in the trash. Hardly messy at all. You should be able to spend under $100. Look for something lightweight and not bulky. I actually prefer to have two vac. An upright and a canister. The canister should be bagged also and lightweight. Canisters work so much better than uprights on hard floors and for edging and furniture. Then use the upright on carpets and large rugs. Do some thorough research before buying. Then save your receipts in case you get one home and are not satisfied.
- Q:Electrolux Vacuum Cleaners?
- I love an electrolux they last a long time and they really work. But they can be heavy so if weight is a problem, go with an Oreck. But I Love the way the lux has that long vacuum head. And a reset button if something gets stuck and you have to pull it out. its great. I would`t go bag less they just seem to lose suction over time. Unless your willing to invest in a dyson.
- Q:so i work for kirby vacuum cleaners as a dealer?
- I Worked for an office and did great. We never forced anything on anyone and the owner was very proffesional. Sounds like you have a bad manager. I would quit and report him to kirby. Contact number is on the kirby website, just under customer service. If you find a good office it can be great fun and awsome, I loved it and would do it again if I had the chance.
- Q:Do Vacuum cleaners get rid of germs?
- in the event that they thieve a Dyson vacuum purifier...why no longer? permit me in basic terms plug my new Dyson into my pals capability grant and wallah! vacuuming with a Dyson is the hot borrowing gray Poupon™ out of your pals Bently..yay!
- Q:Why do witches fly on Broomsticks?
- ancient myths in which people would straddle a broom to determine the height crops should grow for the coming harvest, is but **ONE** theory. Naturally mops and vacuums didn't exist during those times.
- Q:what is the best bagged vacuum cleaner? I'm tired of the bagless cleaners and looking for one with a bag.?
- Sears was rated number one,but I have and like the Riccar for the last 15 years. The suction is excellent and you can get the Hepa filter bags that do a good job of not spreading the dust back into the room. They should have a Web-Site.
- Q:Does Panasonic make vacuum cleaners for Kenmore?
- Most Kenmore vacuums are made by Panasonic (Matsushita Electric Corporation of America).
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range