Key Specifications/Special Features:
Size: 600 x 600, 800 x 800 and 1,000 x 1,000mm
Water absorption: ≤0.5%
Quality grade: AAA (first choice)
Carton with wooden pallets
600 x 600mm: 4 pieces/carton, 1.44sqm/carton, 30kg/carton
800 x 800mm: 3 pieces/carton, 1.92sqm/carton, 48kg/carton
10,000 x 1,000mm: 2 pieces/carton, 2sqm/carton, 62kg/carton
Primary Competitive Advantages:
Main Export Markets:
Tiles are packed in styrfoam boxes and are further packed into fumigated wooden crate. For slabs, each slab is packed in a separate polythene wrapper to reduce or avoid scratching of tiles and slabs which are packed face to face. 2cm slabs about 15-18pcs in one bundle; 3cm slabs about 10-13pcs in one bundle.
About the certificate:
1. Our company has good reputation and credibility.
2. We own many qurries in china,brazil,iran,india to ensure our supply of different types of granite,marble,limestone,sandstone,etc.
3. We are a professional manufacturer so we can provide you various tiles with high quality and best price.
4. We have more than 5 years exports experience.So we can make your order more smooth.
5. All of our goods will pass THREE QUALITY INSPECTIONS before shippment.
6. Best after sale service, customer can follow their orders situation any time, no matter on production line, warehouse or shippment.
7.Special dimensions available according to your request.
8.We have many certifications of our tiles.
Here you can find good productions, better price and best service; please enjoying and welcome inquirying!
Choose us is your best choice! Our purpose is: CUSTOMER IS FIRST!
- Q:Which tile will work?
- Why soak them? All normal tiles have a glazing on them and the glaze finish can be different to test the different stuff you want to test on them. You have bright glaze , matte glaze satin glaze. Some stone tiles with no glaze on them at all that might stain . Some stones you can seal w/a sealer to see how that works. Go to your local mom and pop type flooring store and tell them this is a school project and ask if they have any spare tile to give you. We helped many school projects over the years . Any questions you can e mail me thru my avatar. GL
- Q:Installing beadboard over ceramic tile?
- How To Install Beadboard
- Q:Simple way to lay ceramic tile?
- make a cross to center of room and work from center to outer side. lay every thing out dry before you start adhering anything since this is your first time. try to adjust for cut tiles in your hidden corners. small tiles are easier to work with on the edges but large lay down faster. Best get a Friend that has done it before to lead you through the first time, then maybe you can pay it forward and show someone else next time. This way I had very little cutting, which I beleive is the hardest part. Do you know about scoring tiles to cut to fit or nipping to fit odd area's. I am a due it your selfer and I like to use the mosaic because I just waste to many tiles when I use the large grid. My kitchen has four differant types of tile in it because of this, and every one has told me it looks great. For the floor I Used a Large nuetral beige tile for most of the area then along the boarders of the room I used a ligh mosiac with more of a pink hue but still nuetral tone. For the counter tops I used the same size 1 inch mosaic as the boarder mixed in with a larger amount of white, and the back splash was even smaller already mixed mosiac tile combo with all the previous colors. the back splash was the color inspiration for the rest. Use a sanded grout for your first grout run, rub that down then fill in again with the same color non sanded grout it goes faster and looks better. then seal.
- Q:Price to install porcelain tile?
- A porcelain tile is decorative and glazed only on the outside. If you were to see a cross section, you would find only a small decorative veneer sorta surface on the exposed side. The rest of the tile has a dirt colour. In a ceramic tile, the colour is uniform throughout the tile. Practically, say if a prcelain tile gets chipped, you will see the dirt colour where it's chipped. In a ceramic one, it would not be such a stark difference. By the way, many mugs and cups we use for beverages, are made of ceramic. The not so personal stuff like vases could be made of porcelain. Got it ?
- Q:how much to charge to install tile (backsplash)?
- with backsplashes, you cannot charge a sq ft price. They are time consuming and usually have lots of detail. 100 sf seems like a lot for a backsplash. Generally, they are in the 20-40 sf range. I am in eastern USA. I have a flat minimum of $ 450. But as the detail increases, so should the price because it will take you much longer.
- Q:where to buy ceramic wall tile designs in 24 Karat gold?
- Not everyone is in the market for tile designs in 24 kt. gold. I assume you've checked around in your area. If no one knew, how else would they give you an answer without doing a search? At least they would be taking the time and making an effort to help you find what you're looking for.
- Q:Will tiles have static electricity?
- Friction, and perhaps what substances, the main material of the tile is silica, a variety of metals, compounds, which itself is a bad conductor,
- Q:How to make tiles reasonable
- in fact, the general brick is no problem, I guess or the master Technical problems, looking for businesses to, in fact, let the business to illustrate the problem, but also to avoid the contradiction between you and the master out.
- Q:how many 18x18 tiles do i need in an area of 198 sq. ft?
- 88 tiles is correct .. But the highest I d ever do to figure scrap is 10% and thats high. 10% of 198 is 19.8 s/f round off to 20 s/f. 20 s/f divided by 2.25 s/f is 8.88 tile or 9 tile. Most I would get 97 tile. But tile is some times sold by the whole carton so figure that into the equation. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
- Q:Should I get porcelain tile for my kitchen?
- Almost any kind or tiles will work excellent for a residential kitchen floor. Porcelain, ceramic work fine. The proper installation is the most important thing . I would stay away from stones on the floor in a kitchen. Harder to maintain but they are beautiful in less foot traffic areas. Any type tile with a multi colored look helps hides day to day dirt and looks better between sweeping. There are a multitude of stone looking ceramics and porcelains. That the way I suggest. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
We are a professional ceramic factory which is specializing in the production of polished porcelain tile and rustic porcelain tile with italian production lines .
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 1 Million - US$ 2.5 Million
||30.00% Domestic Market
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Asia
10.00% Mid East
10.00% Southeast Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Foshan new port, lanshi port
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Spanish
||Above 50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range