Key Specifications/Special Features:
Size: 600 x 600, 800 x 800 and 1,000 x 1,000mm
Water absorption: ≤0.5%
Quality grade: AAA (first choice)
Carton with wooden pallets
600 x 600mm: 4 pieces/carton, 1.44sqm/carton, 30kg/carton
800 x 800mm: 3 pieces/carton, 1.92sqm/carton, 48kg/carton
10,000 x 1,000mm: 2 pieces/carton, 2sqm/carton, 62kg/carton
Primary Competitive Advantages:
Main Export Markets:
Tiles are packed in styrfoam boxes and are further packed into fumigated wooden crate. For slabs, each slab is packed in a separate polythene wrapper to reduce or avoid scratching of tiles and slabs which are packed face to face. 2cm slabs about 15-18pcs in one bundle; 3cm slabs about 10-13pcs in one bundle.
About the certificate:
1. Our company has good reputation and credibility.
2. We own many qurries in china,brazil,iran,india to ensure our supply of different types of granite,marble,limestone,sandstone,etc.
3. We are a professional manufacturer so we can provide you various tiles with high quality and best price.
4. We have more than 5 years exports experience.So we can make your order more smooth.
5. All of our goods will pass THREE QUALITY INSPECTIONS before shippment.
6. Best after sale service, customer can follow their orders situation any time, no matter on production line, warehouse or shippment.
7.Special dimensions available according to your request.
8.We have many certifications of our tiles.
Here you can find good productions, better price and best service; please enjoying and welcome inquirying!
Choose us is your best choice! Our purpose is: CUSTOMER IS FIRST!
- Q:Desperately seeking these beautiful tiles!?
- You will have to contact a company and request a catalog of their tiles that they manufacture. After a run of tiles are made the next run will not be the exact same to match. It's very possible that no manufacturing tile company is still making the tile. With the wear and glaze that the tile has it would be impossible to get a match. I suggest that you shop for tiles that will enhance and blend with what you have and you may even use hard wood and tile aquamarine color that will pull the color hue from your present tile. The hardwood and tiles are beautiful. Hope this helps. Interior Decorator. Jo Ann
- Q:Tile for bathroom floor?
- I agree with answer 1 in that a concrete backer board would be OK. Brand/Trade name is your choice. To more directly answer your Q however...YES After installing multiple thousands of sq. ft. of tile, some in my own home, Plywood; if stable; will hold mortar. The issue is in the fact that backer board is more textured, with minor holes/pits/ voids; allowing the mortar more GRIP area. The cutting and installation of backer board are not extremely labor intensive, and even 1/4 inch; well secured will benefit you. In my jobs experience I most often remove any cove base to replace after the fact. The backer board/mortar and tile, will lessen the floor to ceiling height by approx. 3/4 inch. Steven Wolf Above I mentioned Stable certainly the sub/substrate (PLY) should be stable before installing backer board.
- Q:How to effectively remove the stains on the white tiles on the tea
- With toothpaste, my home cleaning tea stains are used toothpaste
- Q:Ceramic Tile, Floor vs Wall?
- The small thin wall tiles (4 inch square one) are no good at all for floors they will break. The larger wall tiles are generally much thicker and will do the job upto a point. As has been said by others you have to lay them properly or they crack. The real danger in using wall tiles is the smooth glazed surface, which can be as slippery as ice. One drop of water on the floor and whoops over you go! I suggest you get proper but cheap floor tiles - buy end of lines or odd ones that will make a good pattern
- Q:What is the best tiles?
- Champion, Dongpeng Tiles, Nobel Tiles, Mona Lisa Tiles, Marco Polo Tiles and other top ten brands
Not the best, only the most appropriate, different parts of the selection, the characteristics of different tiles, there is no need to be the best, neither economic nor nicely suitable for paving parts
- Q:Gold tiles and gold medals in Asia which is good
- 2, to see the side of the granules of granules are fine and even, the granules are large, rough, then the brick body density crisp, the use of the process will certainly be a problem, give a simple example: you get the house is usually the embryo room, wall The surface is very rough cement surface, when you use the putty powder after the wall is relatively smooth, delicate, and you use such a standard to see just fine.
3, the brick stand up, hand tapping the brick body, the more crisp the sound to prove that the higher the density of brick, the better the quality, the more dull the tones to prove that the worse the density of tiles, tiles, anti-fouling,
4, if it is to buy polished tiles (600 specifications above the tiles), hand touch the brick body surface (hand back touch), start to feel the more smooth proof of the brick surface of the pinhole less, the higher the anti-fouling ability, as long as Do not worry about non-slip problems in the bathroom or in the kitchen.
- Q:travertine tile?
- Try steam cleaning
- Q:How to buy tiles? What kind of good?
- 4. kitchen bricks and balcony tiles (posts in the kitchen behind the tile) with a little cheaper on it, or you can let the business gift. 5. Glazed tiles (wall tiles) need to be immersed 2-3 hours before paving. 6. Tiles can not be returned after flooding, so how many tiles to soak how many tiles, so as not to waste. More graphic experience, see ToGo experience How to choose tiles (tiles articles) on the tiles of good and bad identification problems, there are a lot of introduction, but some things have a lot of omissions. Today to tell you about how to use some simple method to introduce the legend to tell how to identify the quality of tiles, hoping to have some help! Tiles are mainly polished tiles, mainly through the "look, weigh, knock, fight, try" a few simple ways to choose!
- Q:Wooden flooring or tiles in kitchen?
- Kitchen floors tend to get water on them. Wood warps when it is exposed to constant water over time. I would go with tile, it holds up and is easier to take care of.
- Q:wood stove tile mural?
- Opinion: I would never tile anything and then try to move/install it. You will surely crack the tile or grout, even if it is on cement board. Besides, it will only make it heavier and more difficult to install. And generally, a mural will look better if it covers the entire surface... you can put neutral/fading-away-color tiles around the edges. Unless you have a plan to transition from the tile to a different non-flammable (non-painted) flat surface.
We are a professional ceramic factory which is specializing in the production of polished porcelain tile and rustic porcelain tile with italian production lines .
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 1 Million - US$ 2.5 Million
||30.00% Domestic Market
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Asia
10.00% Mid East
10.00% Southeast Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Foshan new port, lanshi port
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Spanish
||Above 50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range