Key Specifications/Special Features:
Size: 600 x 600, 800 x 800 and 1,000 x 1,000mm
Water absorption: ≤0.5%
Quality grade: AAA (first choice)
Carton with wooden pallets
600 x 600mm: 4 pieces/carton, 1.44sqm/carton, 30kg/carton
800 x 800mm: 3 pieces/carton, 1.92sqm/carton, 48kg/carton
10,000 x 1,000mm: 2 pieces/carton, 2sqm/carton, 62kg/carton
Primary Competitive Advantages:
Main Export Markets:
Tiles are packed in styrfoam boxes and are further packed into fumigated wooden crate. For slabs, each slab is packed in a separate polythene wrapper to reduce or avoid scratching of tiles and slabs which are packed face to face. 2cm slabs about 15-18pcs in one bundle; 3cm slabs about 10-13pcs in one bundle
About the certificate:
1. Our company has good reputation and credibility.
2. We own many qurries in china,brazil,iran,india to ensure our supply of different types of granite,marble,limestone,sandstone,etc.
3. We are a professional manufacturer so we can provide you various tiles with high quality and best price.
4. We have more than 5 years exports experience.So we can make your order more smooth.
5. All of our goods will pass THREE QUALITY INSPECTIONS before shippment.
6. Best after sale service, customer can follow their orders situation any time, no matter on production line, warehouse or shippment.
7.Special dimensions available according to your request.
8.We have many certifications of our tiles.
Here you can find good productions, better price and best service; please enjoying and welcome inquirying!
Choose us is your best choice! Our purpose is: CUSTOMER IS FIRST!
- Q:Tiling an outdoor porch??
- any tile you like is okay to use. my advice would be to prepare the surface by cleaning it thoroughly then using a concrete adhesive before setting your tile with white thinset mortar. after grouting , be sure to use a sealer to prevent moisture getting under the tiles. the sunlight will expand the water and cause vaporlock that will pop your tiles. then maintain by resealing at least once ayear.
- Q:What's the best online source for quality ceramic tile?
- I have seen prices on the web and yes you can get some good prices. BUT Shading for what you see in a picture is vastly different then actual products.... What I would do is to look on line for lines of tiles from a wide range of manufactures and use their store locater to find a dealer near you.I ve seen the way tile is shipped from some sources that are not used to handling tile and you could possible end up w/ chips. Plus your local store has a vast variety of knowledge of trims and what you ll need.. I did my GF s mom s place and we looked at tile to get ideas for her and narrowed down to tiles she liked. The on line price was more expensive than what the store was and what we payed .Any questions you can e mail me. GL
- Q:Is this broken tile completely my fault?
- If you hadn't kicked it then it would still be as it was you have no excuse you have to curb your temper you have to respect other peoples property
- Q:Are you decorating the house with tiles or wood? why? How do you choose!
- Tiles of the shortcomings of the analysis: the use of home comfort, thermal insulation is poor; the use of regional limitations; individual tiles will be radioactive pollution; high cost, complex pavement, construction cumbersome, only hourly costs will 35-40 yuan / The
Love home Xiaobian will be the advantages and disadvantages of wood flooring and floor tiles are analyzed, which is suitable for you, it depends on what you care about, according to their actual situation on the right, will love home dress up some.
- Q:Is polished tiles and tiles a thing?
- Not the same, polished tiles are a kind of tiles inside, tiles are big categorized, polished tiles are just branches.
Tiles, tiles, is a refractory metal oxide and semi-metal oxide, through the grinding, mixing, pressing, glazing, sintering process, and the formation of an acid-resistant porcelain or stone, such as the construction or decoration Of the material, collectively referred to as tiles. The raw materials are mostly made of clay, quartz sand and so on.
According to the use of points: outside the wall, the wall, floor tiles, square brick, industrial tiles and so on.
According to the molding points: dry pressure molding brick, extrusion molding brick, plastic molding brick.
Ingredients: oxidized tiles, reduced tiles.
According to glazed: glazed tiles, no glazed tiles.
According to the water absorption points: porcelain tiles, stoneware tiles, fine stoneware brick, stoneware brick, ceramic brick.
According to varieties: polished tiles, antique tiles, tiles, all cast glaze, throwing crystal tiles, microcrystalline stone, split brick, square brick (cultural brick).
According to the production process points: printing tiles, polished tiles, spot bricks, crystal tiles, no glazed tiles.
The polished tiles are a kind of bright bricks made of polished tiles. Relative to the whole body brick, the polished tile surface to be much cleaner. Polished tiles hard wear and tear, suitable for use in most of the interior space except the toilet, kitchen, such as for balconies, facade decoration and so on. In the use of infiltration technology on the basis of polished tiles can make a variety of imitation stone, imitation wood effect.
- Q:What the best tiles
- Q:bathroom tile question?
- in case you're applying great 1ft sq. tiles, and your chum did a foul interest on the the mosaic tiles i does not propose doing it. the load of the tiles could loosen the the smaller tiles inflicting the bigger tiles to fall. this may be risky in a tub or bath section. The tiles could shatter leaving sharp little shards of tile everywhere, alongside with interior the flesh of everyone interior sight. i replaced into going to place sixteen x sixteen tiles in my bathe section, and a contractor suggested I greater constructive be useful the wall above the bathe is shelter because of the fact if one got here loose and hit me interior the top it does not be sturdy. I went with little a million x a million tiles on the ceiling with greater tiles on the wall. despite you submit is in basic terms going to be as shelter as what's in the back of it. in basic terms my opinion, yet for safeties sake, i could get rid of the previous tile and start up over. bear in mind, there is by no skill adequate time or funds to do it suitable the 1st time, yet there is often adequate time and funds to do it over!!!
- Q:What is any easy way to cover or change/paint/What Ever to at kitchen tile back splash?
- Using TSP (trisodiumphosphate), thoroughly clean the tile surface. The TSP will clean and degrease the tiles. At Home Depot there is paint that you can buy that is designed specifically for painting over ceramic tile. I've used it and it does work, but make sure you open some windows and have some cross ventilation going as it smells very strong and the fumes can cause problems. It is supposed to be self leveling, but being as you are working on a vertical surface, it's best to use thin coats of the paint. If you use any other type of paint, it will come off when you go to clean it.
- Q:How to use ordinary drill drill on the tiles to hang things hanging?
- Ordinary drill ~ more difficult to use, you can use a variable speed "impact drill" "can rarely smash the tiles. When drilling with a very slow speed to impact, and so on through the tiles can be full impact after the full The
- Q:Bathroom - shower - tiles - grout?
- Hopefully, all of your tiles have grout AND sealer. You can try plain ol' scrapping it off, but be careful not to scratch the tiles. Try using white vinegar to soften the grout, but be sure not to get any on the grout that you want to save. Use a small sponge, or even Q-tips. You may have to let it soak a few minutes. Also, try using a plastic scraper instead of a metal one, like a pan scraper. If you have any spare tiles, practice scraping to see if you're scratching the tile.
We are a professional ceramic factory which is specializing in the production of polished porcelain tile and rustic porcelain tile with italian production lines .
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 1 Million - US$ 2.5 Million
||30.00% Domestic Market
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Asia
10.00% Mid East
10.00% Southeast Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Foshan new port, lanshi port
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Spanish
||Above 50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range