Key Specifications/Special Features:
Porcelain Tiles Light Pink
Size: 600 x 600, 800 x 800 and 1,000 x 1,000mm
Water absorption: ≤0.5%
Quality grade: AAA (first choice)
Carton with wooden pallets
600 x 600mm: 4 pieces/carton, 1.44sqm/carton, 30kg/carton
800 x 800mm: 3 pieces/carton, 1.92sqm/carton, 48kg/carton
10,000 x 1,000mm: 2 pieces/carton, 2sqm/carton, 62kg/carton
Primary Competitive Advantages:
Main Export Markets:
Tiles are packed in styrfoam boxes and are further packed into fumigated wooden crate. For slabs, each slab is packed in a separate polythene wrapper to reduce or avoid scratching of tiles and slabs which are packed face to face. 2cm slabs about 15-18pcs in one bundle; 3cm slabs about 10-13pcs in one bundle.
About the certificate:
1. Our company has good reputation and credibility.
2. We own many qurries in china,brazil,iran,india to ensure our supply of different types of granite,marble,limestone,sandstone,etc.
3. We are a professional manufacturer so we can provide you various tiles with high quality and best price.
4. We have more than 5 years exports experience.So we can make your order more smooth.
5. All of our goods will pass THREE QUALITY INSPECTIONS before shippment.
6. Best after sale service, customer can follow their orders situation any time, no matter on production line, warehouse or shippment.
7.Special dimensions available according to your request.
8.We have many certifications of our tiles.
Here you can find good productions, better price and best service; please enjoying and welcome inquirying!
Choose us is your best choice! Our purpose is: CUSTOMER IS FIRST!
- Q:I have a tile question?
- Tile can be installed over vinyl, if the subfloor is rigid enough, but I don't recommend it. Thinset does not adhere well to vinyl. I have pulled up tile floors laid over vinyl, and they come up very easily, barely sticking at all. Your problem, most likely, is that your subfloor is not rigid enough. This may be caused by floor joist spacing being too wide, or subflooring being too thin. At a minimum, joist spacing should be 16 on center, subfloor should be 3/4 tongue and groove plywood with 1/2 cement backerboard screwed and glued to it with thinset. Older homes have 3/4 plank subfloors, and some newer homes have 5/8 plywood subfloors, neither of which is rigid enough. In either case, the fix would be to glue and staple 1/4 lauan over the subfloor. Staples should be 4 apart along the edges, and 8 apart in the field. Lots of glue. So, if it was me fixing your problem, I would pull up the tile and vinyl, do whatever is necessary to make the subfloor rigid, and relay the tile. And I highly recommend epoxy grout. It's costly, and a bit more difficult to work with, but the end result is vastly superior. It's super hard, keeps it's color, doesn't stain, and requires no sealer. Good Luck with your project, hope this helps...
- Q:Remodeling bathroom..Drilling a hole in porcelain tile?
- If you have a small Dremel Multipro hand held drill Model 285 or equal with a diamond drill bit to cut circular holes that would save you a lot of time.
- Q:Buy tiles need to pay attention to what? What place where to sell tiles better?
- There are many varieties of tiles on the market today, there are only a dozen categories. Consumers face such as infiltration of whole body bricks, tiles, anti-skid tiles and the like, but do not understand the meaning of which. It is important to distinguish between good and bad tiles. Upstairs several have already introduced a lot of what I added:
Floor tiles can be used to compare the following indicators of data: water absorption, wear resistance, acid resistance and pollution indicators to distinguish the quality of brick quality.
Selection of glazed tiles, mainly to see their tires and glazed the treatment. Tire should be size specifications, the surrounding smooth, uniform thickness, the same specifications of the tile thickness and size difference should not exceed 2 mm. The quality of glazed is more critical. First, the enamel should be thick and smooth; secondly, the glaze color difference should be as small as possible. Bathroom bathroom suitable for small size tiles.
Internationally renowned brands: "Bee", "Nobel", "Diamond", "Eagle", "Asia"
Domestic well-known brands: "crown beads" "Samite" "Golden rudder"
Indoor floor tiles are:
Tiles, polished tiles, matt bricks, glazed tiles, tiles, anti-skid tiles, special anti-acid tiles (for the laboratory and other corrosive large ground)
Outdoor floor tiles are: square brick, lawn brick
- Q:How is the wax on the new tiles clean?
- With water poured in a wax on the tile, the wax after melting by the heat floating in the water, until the water temperature drops, with a rag of a touch of water and wax with the erase.You try it, listen to others say. There is a dry wipes often paint, paint more than no, but it is very environmentally friendly, or you use a rag with a little detergent and other things will have the effect of this is a kung fu live, do not impatient! It is too troublesome to find a clean look over the whole!
- Q:Grout Question - Foyer Floor and Hallway Ceramic Tile?
- One thing to consider when selecting grout for light colored tiles - try to avoid grout colors that are white, or close to white. These light colored shades are also difficult to keep clean for obvious reasons. As an alternative to matching light colored tiles, consider such grout colors as light browns, tans, or shades of gray. In addition to being less difficult to clean, these colors are lass prone to discoloration or yellowing over the lifetime of the tile and grout. Whatever you do, when selecting tile grout, just keep these couple of simple things in mind. Color can have a big impact of the cleanability of a grout. Select unsanded grouts if tile gaps are 1/8 of an inch or less. For other information about Grout you can check my source site
- Q:Glazed tiles for floor, good or bad?
- Living room, a comfortable place ... Tile is hard and glazed tile can be extremely slippery when wet.
- Q:How do the concrete on the outer wall tiles be removed?
- You can also wipe with a steel ball sticky oxalic acid. Sassafras are good to rinse oxalic acid with water. (Note: oxalic acid is corrosive, with the time must be allocated a good proportion, pay attention to personal protection).
Optional cement mortar cleaning agent. Depending on the dirty situation can be diluted 1-5 times.
How to use: Spray the sand on the mortar contaminated area, wait a moment to scrub directly. The disadvantage is the sand of the Department of chemical products, should be in the same place with a small enemy sand enemy, confirmed and then used a large area. Should try to avoid with stainless steel, plating, coated glass and other surface contact, if the pollution should be washed as soon as possible with water rinse residual liquid.
- Q:Refinishing shower tile?
- I just saw on DIY that they painted these ugly pink tiles with an enamel paint so they were white, It's really toxic so you have to wear a special face mask when painting. It didn't look all that great to me- they taped the edges but it went over. I'm sure if it was professionally done it would look nicer. You should price it out to see the difference in cost.
- Q:Have you used the marble tiles, the quality, the price?
- 5. Try the water. Consumers can pour some water on the back of the tiles, pay attention to observe the speed of water absorption of tiles. After a few minutes, look at the positive water left the mark is obvious. After the water is spread, the density of the tiles is so long, and the water is not obvious.
6. Warping. Take two brick back to the back and face to face to see whether it can be in close contact with the phenomenon of excessive gap can determine whether there is warping.
7. infiltration. Find ink painted on the surface after 1 hour after scrub to see if there are traces, no trace is a good brick, there is a strong choice of infiltration.
- Q:Leopard Gecko floor tile?
- Yes, tiles are great. The tile will retain heat, so that's even better. Leo's are found on hard clay in the wild so tiles are the best replica.
We are a professional ceramics manufacture,which owning lots of large advanced polishing tile production line with perfect artcraft and powerful technology.Our company is specialize in producing top grade minicrystal,sep flower and rain stone series fine tiles.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 30 Million
||Aisa; Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America; South America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||25% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range