Specifications of porcelain tiles
1.Polished porcelain tile
2.Great natural stone image and high glossy degree
4.Sizes: 600 x 600mm or 800 x 800mm
6.Product features: resistance to fading, staining and discoloration, easy to clean
7.Package: carton + strong wooden pallet
8.Transportation: by sea
9.Package: 4 pcs/Ctn for 600mm; 3 pcs/Ctn for 800mm
Applications of porcelain tiles
1.Suitable for homes flooring tiles
2.high grade office buildings
3. high-grade hotel flooring tiles,
4.government and corporate projects flooring tiles
5.deluxe clubs flooring and wall tiles
Pictures of porcelain tiles
Usage of porceain tile
Line of porcelain tile
Packing Line of porcelain tile
Certificate of porcelain tile
Here you can find good products, better price and the best service!
Looking forward to receiving your inquiry
- Q:Help finding remnant glazed porcelain tiles.?
- Find where the tile was bought 1st.. Many big box stores will private label name brand tiles ( and many products) so you can t cross shop them..After 4 years I won t give you much of a chance to find them ..sorry... Styles change along w/ technology and they switch things to change w/ the times.It may be still available but chances are slim..Is it in a place that some sort of mosaic can be used as a decoration? Or maybe a good rug? Start w/ the big box stores but don t waste to much gas chances are slim .. I wish you luck ..
- Q:Many questions about installing travertine tile?
- How To Lay Travertine Tile
- Q:Questions about installing bathroom tile.?
- True enough, you can tile around your vanity and not under it. However, if you ever want to replace the vanity, or change to a pedestal sink, you will find yourself with a problem. I recommend that you do a complete floor tiling job instead of trying to keep a stack of extra tiles in your garage in case this remodel situation occurs. I removed my old vanity by taking out the contents, removing any doors or drawers to gain access to the area under the sink. You can turn off the water supply valves, disconnect the water from the sink, undo the plumbing drain. If it is a popup sink stopper, you can unscrew the arm at the bottom also. If you are replacing the vanity, I estimate you will also replace the sink faucet set, which is what we are doing, so I was not too concerned about saving all the parts. BUT, put all of them in a bag so you can at least donate a used complete faucet set to Habitat's RESTORE. With the sink out of the way, now disengage the vanity from the wall. There is usually a couple of heavy lag bolts/screws which will require a wrench and not a screw driver to remove. once they are removed, you are almost there. Now take loose the shoe molding which covers the seam where vanity sits on the floor. If there is a backsplash , try to just slide the vanity away from it so it will not be broken. Sometimes all that secures the backsplash to the vanity is some silicone, and it can be cut with a razor knife inserted between the vanity top and the backsplash. I am no way a plumber, but I do very well at demolition of different home features. Take your time, and don't give up. You want to leave the wall intact, and the plumbing connections reusable. I ended up stuffing an old sock in the drain after I removed the P-trap, wrapping the end around the pipe stub. That keeps any stray odors out of the house.
- Q:What is the best material used to fix a bathtub tile?
- Yes!! Scrape as much of the old glue away from the wall since anything you add will make the tile stick out farther than it did before. Next let it dry if its wet. Than apply some loctite adhesive to the back of the tile. Push the tile in until it is flush with the other tile. About four good size lines of glue will do it. Around the edges and then 4 vertical lines. This will allow the glue to expand and not hold the tile out. Wipe off any extra glue now . It hard to get off later. Let dry over night and than buy a matching grout to finish the job, Follow the instruction on the box. Good luck
- Q:What are the brands of tiles?
- Third-rate brand:
You Lulai, Yan card, the new porcelain, the new Cody, modern, Sheraton, Double Happiness, on the yuan, Tao City, Montagut, Nock Weir, Europa, Pierre Cardin, Fuling, St. Paul Road, Lihua, Revlon Lirong, Dickson, Dunhill, High, Personality, Red Lantern , Hongfeng, Warner, Heng Yi, King Yi, King Kong, Kang Bo, Lei Ke, Li Wei, Mai Dehao, MG, Michael, Malaz, Nimio, Qiao Nan, Shengfa, poetry Manli, St. Luo Lan, the world outside the pottery, the charm, the Italian, Heavenly Creed, Centrino, the new world, Xiaoyu, emperor women, Italy Fort Luo, Yaluo Si, the promise,
- Q:ive installed ceramic tile in my bathroom about 18 months ago. the tiles have begun to crack. why?
- what type of tile good luck
- Q:why are school ceilings mde of the tile?
- The real reason is sound. Lots of kids, lots of little noises. A sound dampening surface helps. If you notice, many school libraries had carpeting for the same reason.
- Q:how much to charge to install tile (backsplash)?
- It depends on whether you have experience installing tile backsplash. It will take you a lot longer than the professional. It also depends on how it is laid and if it is all one color and cuts and miters. It's not as easy as one thinks. It's where you start and plan to finish that is very important. The counter top at the back where it meets the cabinet must be level. If you haven't done this before then hire someone to assist you and go on line to get some information before you start. If you give the information to a tile dealer, he can tell you about how long it will take for the job. Decide what you need to charge an hour and add a couple of hours for clean-up or to for longer time. Jo Ann
- Q:any advise about linoleum tiles?
- Its wise to under take any DIY that you can do yourself,because you can save and also it gives you great satisfaction that you done it.Regarding the laying of the tiles its quite easy,before you start have a plan to how you going to lay them,especially the cutting ones near the edges.You can also move it over if the cut is to small. I think you have to heat them before you lay them as to make them more flexable,take care not too over heat them.Start with the full tiles first and leave the cutting for last....good luck
- Q:i need help figuring out how many boxes of tile i need?
- I would figure about 15% waste/breakage/discoloration. So my math would go 12*16=192+15%=220sqft/30=7.33boxes It really depends on the layout of the room and if your going to have a lot of cuts, to either center your layout on a door etc. Buy eight boxes, so you don't get almost done and come up short and have to run back to the store and get more. If you have an un-broken box you should be able to return it.
We are a large-scaled ceramic enterprise in Foshan China, professional in producing 3D ink-jet printing microcrystalline stones, high-class glaze polished porcelain tiles, kinds of polished porcelain tiles.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 50 Million
||Aisa; Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America; South America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||25% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range