Quick Details of High Quality Plastic Window:
Place of Origin: Shenzhen China (Mainland)
Open style: Sliding
Window Material :Wood
Surace Finishing : Finished
Packaging & Delivery of High Quality Plastic Window:
Packaging Detail: Carton
Delivery Detail:15-45 days
Specificatioin of High Quality Plastic Window:
nice looking,modern design
external counter locking ehance securit
steel Fireproof Window Series
fireproof window is made from cold rolled steel by stamping, folding and welding. Its inner parts consist of fireproof materials, while outer parts are processed by latest electrostatic coating, making it fireproof and anti-theft without losing good taste in appearance.
with a long duration of fire resistance, it can cut off fire source and slow down the fire propagation to save more time for rescue.
with the strong heat insulation and smoke proof, it can prevent smoke diffusing in case that poisonous gas causes sudden death.
having a good tolerance of long term striking, it can take the strike of fire hydrant.
with low rate of hot deformation, it is easy to open for escape from fire or to shut off the smoke and waiting for rescue
- Q:How to remove melted plastic from house window?
- Get a sharp blade and scrape it off. This is the way to get most sticky stuff off window panes.
- Q:Can the plastic windows in some envelopes be thrown in the paper recycle?
- The tons of paper that goes through recycling centers would have a very small percentage of plastic from the average thoughtful recycler. If you ask the recycling center, they may generally say not to include any plastic material, including window envelopes. My center told me as much. However, they do not refuse paper because of window envelopes. Business recyclers do not sort their paper recycling materials and recycling is still encouraged. Some window envelopes are already recycled and appropriate for recycling. Look for the recycling symbol. If you are really concerned you may follow the step that someone I know uses - she cuts out all the plastic windows with a scissor and then recycles only the white paper. If you have nothing more important to do with your time, then that would be an option. Best wishes. Recycle all you can! Blessings and Balance. K :)
- Q:Best way to clean Jeep Wrangler plastic windows?
- car shampoo is the best to clean your plastic window, because they will keep your plastic window turn brown or spoted (like when u used a detergent soap) for best result do not let your car get exposure by direct hit from the sunlight when washing your car
- Q:Can you use any plastic to cover ur windows?
- Be careful with this.. I have my windows open in the winter.
- Q:where to find plastic covering for basement windows?
- If you're asking about plastic that can be used like glass panes, it is available in 4'X8' sheets at Lowes or HomeDepot. Fairly inexpensive. Cutting can be done on a table saw with a fine tooth blade, BUT, must be cut slowly as it will tend to melt from heat at the cut and stick together. File or sand off any rough edges that remain. If you're speaking of plastic sheeting, it comes in rolls about 10' wide. Available at same stores.
- Q:Would a Jeep Wrangler with glass windows be any less noisy than a model with plastic windows?
- YES .glass well be less noisy
- Q:What should I do with the plastic window part of the toy packaging?
- if it is recyclable it will have a triangle with a number in it . Or garbage if it does not. the type of packaging that manufacturers use is there for protection against shop lifting and if they wanted to risk that, a very simple low waste package could be used.
- Q:is there a spray on tint for your plastic windows?
- Plastic expands and contracts too much to have tint put on. It will wrinkle up. That goes for hard plastics (plexiglas type) also.
- Q:can we make some kind of paper or paperlike materials from plastic?
- You know the plastic window you find on envelopes? Wipe that gently with acetone (nail polish remover), it will become white and opaque and will actually hold ink. The problem with converting plastic to paper use is that most plastics do not hold inks very well. The transparencies that one can print on (using laser printers) uses heat to bond powder onto the plastic. If you try to use an ink-jet printer on transparencies, because of the inherent smoothness of plastic, the ink lays on top of the plastic and can be smudged. The little trick with the plastic window and acetone is that the acetone partially dissolves the polystyrene window and makes it more permeable to inks. Ultimately, it is not technology that is the problem, it is costs (and legislation).
- Q:Jeep Wrangler Plastic Window Cost?
- You're not getting ripped off... those things are surprisingly expensive.
Anhao Group started since 1991 and are an influential enterprise specializing only in PC (polycarbonate) sheeting and PC profile. We have 4 main production lines and we use 100% virgin Makrolon resin from Bayer and Lexan resin from SABIC. Our annual production capacity is 9000 Metric Tons. We got ISO9001:2008 quality system certificate and ROHS, got SGS in Made-In-China.com and BV production and trading proved in Alibaba.com.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 50 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range