Quick Details of High Quality U-PVC Window:
Place of Origin: Shenzhen China (Mainland)
Open style: Sliding
Door Material :Wood
Surace Finishing : Finished
Packaging & Delivery of High Quality U-PVC Window:
Packaging Detail: Carton
Delivery Detail:15-45 days
Specification of High Quality U-PVC Window:
1) Different sizes, styles and finishings available
2) Fire rating according to the BS 476 Part 22 standard
3)Solid wood door wood veneer finish(sapele, teak, chery, mahogany veneer or customize)
4)Frame material: solid wood
5)Dimensions:Door leaf size (H*W): 2000*800mm, other size is availabe according to customers requirement.
6)Thickness of the door leaf:44mm
7)Suitable for different wall thickness
8)Colours: Diversified colours available
9)Application: home,villa, hotel, restaurant, and office, etc.
10)Humphrey series timber door are made from high quality timber. After kiln drying and processed with environmentally friendly adhesive, advanced technology and modern equipment, the finished products are resistant to shrinkage, warping and twisting.
11) Humphrey doors are coated with high quality finishing to maintain the natural beauty of timber texture and to enhance the durability of the figuration.
12)Humphrey doors come with over one hundred design options that are widelyused in hotels, commercial buildings, club houses and residential buildings tomeet different needs.
- Q:Does that thin plastic window covering people use during the winter really help any?
- Yes! I leave it on many windows all year 'round. It makes your home quieter also. I also put caulk on the edge of the window frame next to the wall/sheetrock to block out more heat-loss. When you install the plastic, don't initially put the plastic on too tight. Use the hair-dryer to smooth out the wrinkles on the plastic. If your windows get a lot of sun, the heat from the sun will also smooth out the plastic. Before you install the plastic, clean the windows well and use clear caulk at the edge of the window glass and the window frame. Caulking the window first, makes your plastic covering work even better.
- Q:When recycling paper, I always pull out the envelopes with the clear plastic windows. Is this necessary?
- you are just a devoted recycler...
- Q:How can I get blackened glue stains out of my plastic window frames?
- You can get rid of the glue residue with Goo Gone. Wipe on. Let sit for about a half an hour. Then scrub with a plastic dish scrubber and wipe off with wet paper towels. Good luck. -
- Q:Window insulation....window plastic?
- Use pure clear garbage bags and double sided tape on the inside of the windows, only cut out the center part of the bag or sheet, and tape the loose part down what it will look like is a picture frame, leaving you your window to look out but smaller. The part that leaks around a window is the frame and where the glass meets the frame,
- Q:I have a 2000 Ford F150 XL. The instrument panel plastic is cracked (the clear window that covers the cluster/gauges). I need to replace it?
- No, I haven't. That is my next step. Just didn't want to go through the dealerships due to high cost. I'm sure even a part like that would cost me a lot even though you'd think it'd only cost like $10
- Q:What is the plastic covering for windows called?
- Frost KIng and 3M make these window film treatments that you are talking about...You can buy either one at a home depot/Lowes/Menards /Ace Hardware or True Value. YOu are correct ...Use a home hair dryer after apllying the film to a clean perimeter of the insde window and it will shrink to a drum tight and air tight enclsoure. Come spring time you simply need to peel it off and you are back to the summer mode...HOwever you will have to re purchase again for next winter..But for the price you get a lot of value...The 3M is by far the superior product due to the adhesives used on the border and the mil thickness of the palstic...Of o =course you pay more as well ..
- Q:Looking for Hairdryer-Shrinkable Plastic for Windows?
- You can apply Duck Roll-On 3-Window Film or 3M window insulation Kit this product will increase the insulation value in your windows. You can purchase this product at your local hardware store.
- Q:My mom has plastic windows on the inside of the house. How do i take them off for the summer?
- im not sure i know what you mean...explain and i'll try answer afterwards? sorry
- Q:Can you get an electrick sock from the rubber/plastic part of a car window?
- It called static, and it's caused by YOU.
- Q:If I have a glass window in my convertible top and its heated can i replace the top with a plastic window?
- No due to plastic and glass in combination will over heat and melt. You can ask the car dealership or use paper wrapping over windows such as a moon or sun roof rather than plastic to glass.
Established in 2006,Fuxintai is a Sino-foreign joint venture. We have our own factory and independent trading department which can provide clients with excellent products and services, covering glass door fitting, shower hinge, bathroom accessory, indoor/outdoor lock and so on. As an experienced company that focuses on international market, we keep improving our product quality, design, sourcing, production control, inspection and lab testing.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 50 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range