Quick Details of Factory-sale Plastic Window:
Place of Origin: Shenzhen China (Mainland)
Open style: Sliding
Window Material :Wood
Surace Finishing : Finished
Packaging & Delivery of Factory-sale Plastic Window:
Packaging Detail: Carton
Delivery Detail:15-45 days
Specificatioin of Factory-sale Plastic Window:
nice looking,modern design
external counter locking ehance securit
steel Fireproof Window Series
fireproof window is made from cold rolled steel by stamping, folding and welding. Its inner parts consist of fireproof materials, while outer parts are processed by latest electrostatic coating, making it fireproof and anti-theft without losing good taste in appearance.
with a long duration of fire resistance, it can cut off fire source and slow down the fire propagation to save more time for rescue.
with the strong heat insulation and smoke proof, it can prevent smoke diffusing in case that poisonous gas causes sudden death.
having a good tolerance of long term striking, it can take the strike of fire hydrant.
with low rate of hot deformation, it is easy to open for escape from fire or to shut off the smoke and waiting for rescue
- Q:what can you use to tint plastic windows on convertible cars?
- You can purchase 'window tint' that comes in rolls and at several shades from your local auto parts store or detail shop.
- Q:1977 jeep cj-7 plastic door windows?
- I don't think you are going to get something that will get them clean you can try brasso use a soft backing so you dont scratch the back
- Q:Why do plastic windows make the room hotter compared to glass windows?
- It has to do with how well the material conducts energy. Plastic is probably a better insulator which means it does not transfer energy well. Glass is also an insulator but maybe it isn't as good of an insulator. Try doing more research on the conductive/heat transfer properties of glass vs. plastic.
- Q:What should I do with the plastic window part of the toy packaging?
- It depends on the number in the recycling triangle, and whether your jurisdiction recycles that number. To my knowledge (and I could be way wrong on this), most of these kinds of plastics are not recycled.
- Q:Best way to clean plastic windows on my tent trailer?
- If heat has burned the plastic, no cleaner will help it. If not, try Plexus. It is what motorcycle riders used to clean their visors and windshields. Lots of car detailers use it to clean plastic windows on convertibles and Jeeps. Find it at any motorcycle dealer. Use with a clean microfiber cloth.
- Q:Whats the best way to take scratches out of plastic windows?
- The best thing to do is go to a marine supply store they have special products to clean and take the haze off plastic windows which are used on boat side curtains. Provided your windows are soft plastic.
- Q:Window quilts and plastic?
- I would go with 4mm plastic - it is fairly opaque, but it is far better at keeping the cold out. Cover the whole window including the frame with the plastic, then hang your quilt over it. You should notice a big difference, and the pretty quilt will hide the ugly plastic. : )
- Q:plastic window covering kits, how much do they really add to energy efficiency?
- Couldn't have afforded winter in MI with out them! We lived in a 100 year old farm house, on a budget. We used plastic on all the windows and heated the whole house with the wood stove. The wood was free,(we cut and chopped it ourselves) and we only spent about 30 bucks on the plastic. Now that we live in NC, we still cover the windows, but we have electric heat now. I miss the wood stove!
- Q:Recyclers,,,,,,,do you bust the plastic window ..........?
- You're supposed to break them out because it's not possible for them to mechanically sort them out. Some recyclers will chop it up into flakes which can then be sorted but that brings it's own problems.
- Q:does putting plastic over tye windows of a mobile home help your power bill ALOT!?
- Sounds like this is your first winter in the house. Since you have electric heat, and this has been a cold winter for the most part, it isn't surprising. You could though, turn off the heat while you aren't home or set the thermostat to 5-10 degrees lower. Then once you get home you could turn it back up to whatever you feel comfortable with. Be careful though, if the temperature gets too low and you turn off the heat, your pipes could freeze.
Anhao Group started since 1991 and are an influential enterprise specializing only in PC (polycarbonate) sheeting and PC profile. We have 4 main production lines and we use 100% virgin Makrolon resin from Bayer and Lexan resin from SABIC. Our annual production capacity is 9000 Metric Tons. We got ISO9001:2008 quality system certificate and ROHS, got SGS in Made-In-China.com and BV production and trading proved in Alibaba.com.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 50 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range