Quick Details of Plastic Window:
Place of Origin: Shenzhen China (Mainland)
Open style: Sliding
Window Material :Wood
Surace Finishing : Finished
Packaging & Delivery of Plastic Window:
Packaging Detail: Carton
Delivery Detail:15-45 days
Specificatioin of Plastic Window:
nice looking,modern design
external counter locking ehance securit
steel Fireproof Window Series
fireproof window is made from cold rolled steel by stamping, folding and welding. Its inner parts consist of fireproof materials, while outer parts are processed by latest electrostatic coating, making it fireproof and anti-theft without losing good taste in appearance.
with a long duration of fire resistance, it can cut off fire source and slow down the fire propagation to save more time for rescue.
with the strong heat insulation and smoke proof, it can prevent smoke diffusing in case that poisonous gas causes sudden death.
having a good tolerance of long term striking, it can take the strike of fire hydrant.
with low rate of hot deformation, it is easy to open for escape from fire or to shut off the smoke and waiting for rescue
- Q:putting plastic on your windows for winter?
- I have the same problem . My windows are recessed on the inside of the house so I bought a 1/2 inch thick piece of smooth styrofoam at Lowe's and covered from the inside. It's a little dark in the room but it works great. You can also find heavy gauge clear vinyl at Lowe's or a fabric store and just tape it over the window from the inside. Vinyl works better than regular plastic because it's thicker.
- Q:what can you use to tint plastic windows on convertible cars?
- You can purchase 'window tint' that comes in rolls and at several shades from your local auto parts store or detail shop.
- Q:replace car glass windows with plastic windows?
- You really need to consult a glazier before doing that. I have a friend who did that on a Volks Wagon Beetle street dragster and he can't keep the windows clean for anything. Most autoglass in the US is DOT regulated to be tempered, so aside from the safety aspect, I'm not sure why you'd want to.
- Q:How to clean a foggy clear plastic convertible window?
- The alcohol destabilized the outer layers of the plastic there is not any longer any element that i be conscious of of which will restoration it we could ask the innovations of reason whats to do ...Mr. Hawkens? your verdict ?
- Q:Does anyone know if I can replace the rear plastic window on a Mercedes SL500 convertible? It's cracked.?
- you can have the plastic replaced - i had it happen to me, it faded to yellow and was just plain ugly. either take it to the benz store and have them take care of it - or go to a good upholstery shop and have them replace it. so, yes it is very easily done.
- Q:How do I remove suncreen from a plastic window on a washing machine and dryer?
- Well there are a few things known to work on sunscreen. One of them is makeup remover you could try rubbing it around the window with paper towels or one of the Mr. Clean's magic erasers. I dont know if you have ever heard of goo-gone, but it is meant to remove sticky, greasy or just about and substance and should work for the sunscreen, it can be found in the cleaning section at lots of grocery stores. I was thinking even nail polish remover? I dont know if you have tried a very small amount of that on it. Good Luck with this project though!
- Q:can we make some kind of paper or paperlike materials from plastic?
- yes, it's called mylar.
- Q:Window quilts and plastic?
- I would go with 4mm plastic - it is fairly opaque, but it is far better at keeping the cold out. Cover the whole window including the frame with the plastic, then hang your quilt over it. You should notice a big difference, and the pretty quilt will hide the ugly plastic. : )
- Q:Neep help with plastic over windows.?
- If the walls are dirty, or painted with flat sheen paint, no tape will stick
- Q:draft.. put plastic on windows?
- Alot of times the problem is the insulation around the window jamb. Remove the casing carefully and inspect the insulation. I suspect there is little or no insulation between the window and framework. Buy some spray foam and fill the void. Be care full not to get it on your hands. Replace the casing and check for drafts. If you still have drafts you can buy a window insulator kit. It comes with a light plastic film and double sided tape. Apply tape around casing and stretch film over as tight as you can without ripping the plastic. You can then use a blow dryer to shrink the plastic tight. This will allow you to still look out your window clearly. Your cost to fix each window should be around five bucks.
Anhao Group started since 1991 and are an influential enterprise specializing only in PC (polycarbonate) sheeting and PC profile. We have 4 main production lines and we use 100% virgin Makrolon resin from Bayer and Lexan resin from SABIC. Our annual production capacity is 9000 Metric Tons. We got ISO9001:2008 quality system certificate and ROHS, got SGS in Made-In-China.com and BV production and trading proved in Alibaba.com.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 50 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range