Packaging & Delivery Packaging Detail: Standard exported wooden case 40 sets per 20' container
Delivery Detail: 10 working days for small order quantiry
Specifications 1. Elegant appearance;
2. Virtually indestructible;
3. High security;
4. Almost transparent;
5. Electrically operated;
Transparent roller shutter, plastic rolling shutter, commercial roll-up door
1.ST transparent roller shutters are ideal for shopping malls, high profile shops, banks,shop fronts,bar tops,arcades and so on.
2.When you need full physical protection for your window-displays and stock, but require 24
hours 365 days high visibility after closing time, transparent rolling shutters may be the solution, be open to view even when you are closed.
3.transparent roller shutters are made of the finest polycarbonate and aluminum. The Superfine shutters are highly transparent, yet are compatible with all the standard roller shutter accessories, including wicket doors and typhoon posts.
- Q:What is the difference between steel-plastic doors and steel doors?
- The two components are different, steel-plastic doors better than steel doors.
Both have their own characteristics. Steel is the main component of PVC-U extrusion molding of doors and windows materials, which is a building materials plastics. The full name of steel and plastic is a total of plastic and plastic, is the use of PVC crust micro-foam, and special-shaped steel lining co-extrusion method, and then by high-strength steel angle components into a door and window products. This high-tech patent products available, successfully overcome the ordinary steel doors and windows exist wind pressure performance, can not be high-rise building problems. At the same time also played the advantages of two kinds of steel materials - plastic micro-foam technology, excellent insulation, insulation, and high-strength type of special-shaped steel. Steel plastic materials also have no deformation, long life, environmental protection and other advantages.
- Q:What are the differences between steel doors and windows and aluminum doors and windows? Which is better?
- Plastic doors and windows are made of polychlorinated olefins (UPVC) as the main raw material, plus a certain proportion of stabilizers, colorants, fillers, UV absorbers, etc., by extrusion, and then by cutting, welding or screw Way to make doors and windows frame fan, equipped with sealing tape, tops, hardware, etc., at the same time to enhance the rigidity of the profile, more than a certain length of the cavity needs to fill the steel lining (stiffeners), so made the portal Windows, called steel doors and windows.
- Q:What is the bright and unsharpable steel doors?
- A fixed glass that can not be opened, and a fixed part is separated from the door.
- Q:Plastic steel door expensive, generally how much money?
- Plastic doors with moisture, fire, fire and other functions, by the consumer's favorite.
- Q:What is the bonding of steel doors
- Hot melt welding with special machine for steel.
Plastic doors and windows are polychlorinated olefins (UPVC) resin as the main raw material, generally through the cutting, welding or screwing made of doors and windows frame fan, equipped with sealing tape, tops, hardware, etc., at the same time to enhance the profile Of the rigid, more than a certain length of the cavity within the cavity need to fill the steel lining (ribs), so made of portal windows, called the steel doors and windows.
Building materials market to sell the sealant, and styrofoam, the general gap is not very big with porcelain white 793 glue can be, with a large gap on the use of styrofoam, and then sealed with porcelain white plastic, big must buy , More than 1 cm with styrofoam.
- Q:Plastic doors and windows will not produce formaldehyde
- Plastic doors and windows generally do not contain aldehydes harmful gases, should be the taste of the tape, this gas is harmful to the body. You can put some flowers at home, absorb bad gas, a lot of attention to ventilation.
Plastic doors and windows are made of polyvinyl chloride (UPVC) resin as the main raw material, plus a certain proportion of stabilizers, colorants, fillers, UV absorbers, etc., by extrusion molding, and then by cutting, welding or screw Made of doors and windows frame fan, equipped with sealing tape, tops, hardware, etc., at the same time to enhance the rigidity of the profile, more than a certain length of the cavity needs to fill the steel lining (ribs), so made of portal windows , Called steel doors and windows.
Plastic steel shortcomings:
Plastic steel defects 1.PVC material steel is not good, must be attached to the internal steel to increase the hardness.
Plastic shortcomings 2. Fire performance slightly worse, if the fire conditions are relatively high conditions, recommend the use of aluminum alloy material.
Plastic steel shortcomings 3. Plastic material brittle, compared to aluminum alloy to be more heavy, burning will be toxic emissions.
- Q:What is the difference between plastic doors and steel doors?
- In terms of academic, plastic doors and windows and steel doors and windows are not the same category.
Plastic doors and windows is that we are now common in the market, the profile is U-PVC plastic, in the processing process depending on the application environment, add reinforced steel made of doors and windows.
Plastic doors and windows refers to the profile in the production process, has been included in the steel (plastic and steel as a whole), made with its doors and windows were made of plastic doors and windows.
But because the steel doors and windows really appear in the market for a short time, and a small range, so there is not much people understand it.
And now the plastic doors and windows for the steel doors and windows, for ordinary people is more intuitive, easy to understand, easy to market expansion.
- Q:How to make steel doors
- Plastic steel door manufacturing: steel doors are generally used in the factory with steel doors dedicated cutting, welding equipment manufacturing, is semi-automatic, automated production, quality can be guaranteed.
- Q:Plastic door switch door when the door is getting bigger and bigger how to do?
- This is the plastic door of the disease, because the weight of the door with the hinge of the poor quality, resulting in hinge damage, change the page to solve.
- Q:The advantages and disadvantages of steel doors
- Advantages and disadvantages of steel doors and windows
Not only beautiful and durable, and the lowest thermal conductivity. In terms of energy saving is far better than wooden windows, iron windows and aluminum windows, is the most effective means of sealing. Ordinary steel prices affordable, economical and practical. High-grade plastic window insulation, anti-aging appearance is not easy to deformation. Now most of the buildings have been popular, the use of large, wide range of use, because steel windows do not use metal, the state also recommended.
Sealing, safety, anti-theft and ventilation quality is not satisfactory. The reason is the lack of supporting the use of high-quality stainless steel hardware, resulting in the current high-grade profiles supporting low-grade hardware dissonant state, and plastic (PVC) can not be degraded, waste plastic windows difficult to deal with environmental protection. There is a gap easy to rust, slightly worse sound insulation, ordinary plastic windows easy to deformation, such as high-grade imports of expensive, thousands of dollars per square meter.
Anhao Group started since 1991 and are an influential enterprise specializing only in PC (polycarbonate) sheeting and PC profile. We have 4 main production lines and we use 100% virgin Makrolon resin from Bayer and Lexan resin from SABIC. Our annual production capacity is 9000 Metric Tons. We got ISO9001:2008 quality system certificate and ROHS, got SGS in Made-In-China.com and BV production and trading proved in Alibaba.com.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 50 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range