Double hung windows
have always been common in older homes, but recently, they have become a popular choice as replacement windows and for new residential projects. The greatest advantage of the double hung window design is that they fit into any decorating scheme from historic to traditional to contemporary. Older homes often require custom window builds and installations and it’s important to have precise measurements to eliminate air and moisture leaks.
Another advantage is that because they slide up and down, up instead of opening out, double-hung windows don't take up exterior space when open, making them ideal for high traffic areas like adjoining walkways, porches and patios. Therefore, the design itself is the main benefit from a space-saving standpoint.
Tilt-out upper and lower sashes are the best features of today’s double hung windows. Some models offer tilting upper sections only. This feature makes cleaning and inspecting weatherproofing strips and repairing caulking very simple and convenient. Some models are offered with completely removable sashes, which offer obvious advantages
Models: 60mm, 65mm, 70mm, 80mm, 88mm ;( European 60 series profiles, Korean LG, Chinese conch, Shide.
white, green, coffee, brown, gray. According to customers’ requirements
Material: UPVC, top quality profile brand, CONCH or SHIDE
U form galvanized steel liner: 1.4mm,
Thickness of the main frame: 2.5mm
Window lock and handle
Germany Roto,G-U, Siegenia, Kinlong hardware
Chinese domestic hardware(top, middle and common)
Thickness: 5mm, 6mm normal /tempered/low-e glasses etc
Thickness: 5mm+9A+5mm ,6+12A+6mm etc
Tempered glass or float glass as per your choice.
Sealing: EPDM rubber seal, PVC
Color: black, white, gray etc
swing opening / sliding opening / folding / fixed e
1.Multi-chambered frame extrusions create superior strength and great insulation
2.Frames and sashes are reinforced with aluminum stiffeners for added rigidity, hardware attachment and installation
3.Fusion welded frame and sash corners for strength and weather-ability
4.Installation hardware included
5.Complete with screens
We also supply window styles
PVC sliding window
pvc sliding window
Door and Widnow
PVC tilt and turn window
PVC sliding shutter window
Pvc opening window
PVC single hung window
PVC glass window
PVC swing window
PVC double hung window
PVC hopper window
PVC awing window
PVC vertical sliding window
PVC opening door
Pvc sliding door
PVC tilt and turn window
Single, double, tripled glass laminated double glass with grill
Low-E glass, Tempered glass, floated glass, reflective glass, coated glass ,
Color . white and clean , blue ,green ,bronze ,etc tint color
Thickness: single glass.5-12mm,double glass.spare 6mm/9mm/12mm
60mm profile series capable of both outward and inward opening for windows
Multi-chambered profile designed for effective thermal and acoustic insulation
Optimal wall thickness designed to ensure durability and safety for glass installation
Inboard Eurogroove designed to enhance security measures
Design optimization of reinforcement chamber for resistant performance to high wind pressure
Internally glazed for added security
Dual compression seals between the frame and sash provide optimal energy saving and ensure against water and dust penetration and air infiltration
Material formulated to undertake severe climatic conditioned regions
Glazing possibility of thickness from 5 mm to 33mm
The steps of window construction:
Aluminum or PVC (UPVC) window is being made from Aluminum or UPVC profile, window accessories and glass.
To produce an Aluminum or PVC window you have to do the following steps:
Cut the profiles (Aluminum or uPVC Profile, reinforcement and Glazing bead)
Put reinforcement profile inside the uPVC profiles
Screw reinforcement profile into PVC profile
End mill the mullions
Open holes for door handles, sash fastener channels and espagnolette
Weld uPVC profile or Crimping Aluminum profile
Clean the welded corners of uPVC windows
- Q:fix rip/tear in plastic window jeep wrangler?
- you get windows tinted by the amount of light they allow to pass through. they range from 5%-70% (5% being nearly pitch black). if you can find the tint number on the other windows you may be able to match it if you went to a dealership.
- Q:Does plastic wrapping windows in the winter work?
- Plastic around windows, if done correctly will help keep most of the cold air from entering windows..one draw back is not being able to see clearly through plastic..
- Q:does anybody know where I can find new plastic rear window molding for the rear back glass for a 92 geo metro?
- Depends what part you mean by plastic window moulding. The rubber stuff that's like a soft bumper is called weather stripping--you can pick that up at any auto parts store. If you mean the small piece of plastic that goes around the edge of the window itself--that comes with the window. The only way to make it look professional is to replace the window. Or at a minimum take the window out, strip the old stuff then replace it with new. An auto glass repair shop is the best place to talk to them about that. If you mean a plastic trim piece inside the car you can try a chevy dealer but it might be difficult to find parts for that model as it hasn't been made in about 15 years. Then you're stuck calling around to junk yards. Sorry, sorry, the new P.C. term is salvage lots.
- Q:will putting plastic over windows, stop them from becoming wet?
- It should keep the condensation from forming on the inside of the window, yes.
- Q:Tinting plastic windows?
- I just would check with a different tint shop. I ran into that issue with my rear window on my car. A few different shops said they couldn't do it because of the size and how curved it was. Bottomline they just didn't want to go through the hassle. I found a shop that was willing and it turned out great. As for the spray tint VHT does make a product called night shades. I've seen it used with mixed results. On something small like taillights it good. But for a a large window you might have issues with consistent coverage. The tint might look blotchy when your done. Once again I would just look at finding a different place to do the tinting for you.
- Q:Retractable Plastic Window Shades ?
- Do you mean like the ones where you pull them down and they unroll, and then to open them back up you pull down slightly and push them back up? I have those and I got them at the Home Depot. You can special order them in whatever size you want. And, they're fairly inexpensive. I have them on two picture windows with a southwest exposure, one about 6 feet long and the other about 7 feet long. I also have 2-inch horizontal mini blinds on those windows. But, the blinds are so long and heavy that they don't completely close all the way. So, I had to install the roll-up blinds behind them. And, they work great.
- Q:how to clean rear plastic window?
- Go to an MG Spares store and ask for GREYGATE!! Its the Rear monitor Polish that all the MGF forum web sites Swear by means of !! I've acquired an MG Midget MGF and and had been told SO oftentimes by way of these guys that that is THE !!! Stuff to make use of. Additionally been advised that BMW spares stores do a very good screenpolish too.
- Q:will window chalk come off plastic jeep windows?
- Window chalk can come off. your acquaintances have no appreciate for you. a real chum does no longer vandalize and ruin an high priced piece of components. If I have been you i might document a police document against them and sue them for damages. in case you tried to get the chalk off and that's not coming off, I advise changing the plastic domicile windows. The chalk ought to come off tho. I heavily desire you think approximately suing them and submitting a police document against them. attempt some olive oil, or yet another high priced option yet likely might paintings is womens makeup remover.
- Q:Neep help with plastic over windows.?
- If the walls are dirty, or painted with flat sheen paint, no tape will stick
- Q:How do I fix a tear in my Jeep Wrangler's plastic window?
- Unfortunately, any repair will be only temporary, and you will never be able to do an unnoticeable repair. Some very good clear packaging tape on either side applied on a warm sunny day, perhaps even followed by some mild heat from a hair drier.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range