Plastic Tile Trim Corners
Plastic Tile Trim Corners
|Material: High-Impact Polymer (impact plastic)|
It is a manufacturing and trading company established in 2006 in China. professionally produce kinds of garage flooring system, which can be used in Garage / sport court /Gyms / Aircraft Hangars/ office/bath room and commercail place. we have been providing OEM services for buyers in the USA,Canada,Europe ,Mid East and Japan
Maintenance of Plastic Tile Trim Corners
1 Never step on the court with athletic shoes with nails and high-heeled shoes in order to protect the athletes from hurt;
2. Never knock on the flooring violently with sharp objects in order to avoid damages.
3. Never splash the corrosive liquids like sulfuric acid and hydrochloric acid on the flooring in order to avoid any corrosion.
4. Clean up the snow promptly after snowing; and do not let the snow pile up for a long time on the flooring in order to avoid affection on the use.
5. Rinse the flooring with water frequently in order to maintain the cleanness
- Q:How to test the abrasion resistance of rubber?
- As long as the amount of carbon black is added, the wear resistance will be increased. Have the Akron abrasion resistance test (the rubber disc shape small rubber wheels on the wheel rotating friction, turn a lap after the contrast test before and after the rubber wheel quality, poor quality of smaller, better resistance).
- Q:What is the difference between vulcanized rubber and butyl rubber?
- Nitrile butadiene rubber is prepared by polymerization of butadiene and acrylonitrile by emulsion polymerization. Nitrile rubber is mainly produced by low temperature emulsion polymerization. It has excellent oil resistance, high wear resistance, good heat resistance and strong adhesive force. Its disadvantage is poor resistance to low temperature, poor ozone resistance
- Q:Does antirust oil affect rubber?
- Anti rust oil has an effect on rubber, and butadiene rubber is recommended!
- Q:Can rubber products be injection molded and plastic injection functions?
- Injection molding is a method of producing shapes in industrial products. Products are typically molded by rubber injection and plastic injection. Injection molding can also be divided into injection molding. Die casting method. Injection molding machine (referred to as the injection molding machine or injection molding machine) is plastics molding equipment of thermoplastic or thermosetting material using plastic mold made of various shapes, injection molding by injection molding machine and mold.
- Q:What are the disadvantages of a rubber roof?
- Sunlight causes aging of rubber. Tensile strength, elongation at break, impact strength, flexural strength, compression ratio and elasticity decrease.
- Q:What's the difference between rubber and silicone?
- Rubber is widely used, mainly the use of elastic rubber, such as rubber tires, rubber rollers, bridge damping, mainly by the industry; silica gel are mostly used in food life appliances, such as pacifiers, spoon for children, a voltage pot seal.
- Q:Rubber and metal have to be sealed before they are too strong
- The percentage difference between the first compression compression = original section diameter minus the trench size divided by the original O ring diameter O-ring compression is mainly depends on the material hardness and O-ring, O-ring if the hardness is 70 degrees, then the O-ring compression is equal to 20%. Of course, the lower the hardness of the O-ring, O-ring compression is greater, mainly used for low pressure places. Then the O-ring hardness increases the amount of compression of the O-ring is smaller, mainly used for high pressure, pressure resistance, resistance of small environment. And so on, the amount of compression can be any hardness O-ring you need.
- Q:What gum does rubber and metal stick together?
- The cohesion of JL-518 silicone rubber heat vulcanization glue: is a new high performance silicone primer. For the bonding of silicone rubber, TPU and aluminum, iron, copper, stainless steel and other metal nylon cloth special adhesive, in particular for the preparation of silicone rubber rollers and composite rubber products, its performance is better than other similar products, the role of shear bonding surface can withstand long time twist extrusion stress. The preparation of ordinary rubber rolls and compound rubber products such as ethylene propylene rubber also has good effect. Non-toxic, no harmful solvents, comply with environmental protection requirements, no adverse effects on human health.
- Q:What plastic rubber will not be subjected to oil (such as transformer oil) by quality (e.g., aging, dissolution)?
- The most essential difference between plastics and rubber is plastic deformation when plastic deformation occurs, while rubber is an elastic deformation. In other words, it's not easy to restore the original state after plastic deformation, and rubber is relatively easy. Plastic elasticity is very small, usually less than 100, while rubber can reach 1000 or more. Most of the molding process of plastics is finished
- Q:What are the differences in the properties of neoprene models?
- Good physical and mechanical properties, oil resistance, heat resistance, fire resistance, sunlight resistance, ozone resistance, acid and alkali resistance, chemical reagents. The disadvantage is cold resistance and poor storage stability. With high tensile strength, elongation and reversible crystallinity, good adhesion. Aging resistance, heat resistance. Excellent oil resistance and chemical resistance. Weatherability and ozone resistance are second only to that of ethylene propylene rubber and butyl rubber. The heat resistance and the nitrile rubber, the decomposition temperature of 230~260 DEG C, short-term resistance at 80~100 DEG 120~150 DEG C, can be used for a long time, with a certain flame retardancy. Oil resistance second only to nbr. Good resistance to inorganic acids and alkalis. Cold resistance is slightly worse, electrical insulation is poor. Rubber poor storage stability, will have a "sulfur" phenomenon, Mooney viscosity increased, hard rubber. Foreign brands are: AD 1, 30 (USA), A-90 (Japan), 320 (Germany), and MA40S (France).
Our products are well accepted in US, Canada, Australia and Europe. Beien can offer complete services for diversified requirements from different customers. We are focusing to offer high quality products, good price, and prompt delivery to serve our customers in full range.We invite the business community to inquire about our products by calling us or send E-mail to us.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average