Detailed Product Description of High Quality Recycled Rubber
3.Produce as the SPEC!
4.High quality with best price!
5.Ship on time and good service!
We are a professional manufacturer of rubber products, have exported reclaimed rubber for many years, can produce it as per your specification. we will be very gald to cooperate with you and offer you the best price and high-quanlity products.
1.Materials of High Quality Recycled Rubber
All our materials are waste tyre with diameter more than 900mm,we only use radial tyre for production
2.Specification of High Quality Recycled Rubber
3.Application of High Quality Recycled Rubber
Mainly used to produce rubber mat,rubber belt,rubber hose,rubber gasket,tires and shoe etc
- Q:How long is the warranty period for EPDM?
- (1). Rubber molding, after pressing, the elastic body is within the cohesion can not be eliminated, the molding die, often have a very unstable contraction (rubber shrinkage due to rubber vary), required after a period of time, and can be stable. Therefore, when a rubber product design at the beginning, regardless of formula or mold, it is necessary to carefully calculate the coordination, if not, it is easy to produce product size instability, resulting in lower quality products.(2). A rubber elastic body of thermosetting plastic hot melt, belongs to the hot cold setting. Rubber due to different types of sulfide species, its molding and curing temperature range is also a considerable gap, and even can be affected by climate change, indoor temperature and humidity affected. Therefore, the production conditions of rubber products need to be adjusted at any time. If not, the quality of the products may be different.(3) rubber products are made of rubber raw materials and used as raw materials made from the rubber compound of the mixer, and the formula is designed according to the characteristics of the required rubber products, and the required hardness of the products is determined. The product is made and molded by rubber flat vulcanizing machine. Finally, the product is processed by flying edge, and the surface of the product is treated smoothly without burrs.(4). Aging test of rubber products aging test belongs to the category of rubber aging refers to rubber and products in the processing, storage and use of the process, due to the comprehensive effect of internal and external factors caused by the performance of the structure change, then the loss of use value phenomenon. They are crazing, sticking, hardening, softening, powdering, discoloration, mildew, etc..
- Q:Several aspects of rubber aging performance and how to identify them
- Rubber and rubber products in the processing, storage and use of the process, due to the comprehensive effect of internal and external factors caused by the physical and chemical properties and mechanical properties of rubber gradually deteriorated, and finally lose value, this kind of change is called aging of rubber
- Q:What's wrong with rubber whitening?
- White: may refer to spray frost (dissolved in more than rubber, drugs in rubber migration to the rubber surface), 1 reasons, excessive drug formulation; 2, sulfur is not complete, the two plus sulfur solution (130 - to 1 hour);It may be a white filler in rubber, so there's no way out. It's only the formula;
- Q:What is the harm of rubber to the human body?
- In the manufacture of rubber products, the rubber itself is not toxic, but some agents are toxic, so most of the factories are now using intelligent small drug batching system, to avoid direct contact with the human body.
- Q:How to make rubber products keep brightness for a long time?
- Keep it in the right place: ventilated, dry place, not squeezed
- Q:What is the difference between natural and synthetic rubber?
- Natural rubber is mainly derived from the Hevea tree. When the epidermis of this rubber tree is cut open, it will shed milky juice. It is called latex, and the latex will be natural rubber when it is condensed, washed, molded and dried.
- Q:What kind of rubber does TPE belong to?
- TPE does not belong to rubber. It is a kind of heat shrinkable elastomer material with high elasticity, high strength, high resilience, and has the characteristics of injection molding
- Q:How to distinguish between rubber and polyvinyl chloride?
- Adhesive (Rubber): highly elastic polymeric material with reversible deformation.At room temperature, elastic, in a small rubber under the action of external force can produce greater deformation, remove the external force can restore the original state. Rubber is a completely amorphous polymer, its glass transition temperature is low, the molecular weight is often very large, more than hundreds of thousands.
- Q:What about rubber molding, foaming and layering?
- Foaming1 vulcanization is not sufficient, the temperature is too low or time is too short, so that the volatile compounds produced during curing have not been cleaned out;2, under the pressure of vulcanization, the trapped gas and sulfur volatile matter can not be discharged in time3, there is air or moisture in the glue;4, curing temperature is too high, the surface of the gum material premature vulcanization, hindered the glue material in the steam, air free precipitation5 vulcanization speed of material is too fast
- Q:Explain why butyl rubber is more resistant to oxidation and aging than other elastomers, such as natural rubber
- Usually smoked rubber, crepe, dry glue, glue... Etc.. The dry glue without smoke and natural rubber, color to dry shallow, suitable for light and color products
Our products including Tasteless reclaimed rubber,tyre reclaimed,Butyl reclaimed,etc wihich is widely used in auto tires, agricultural vehicle tires, hoses, cables, bicycle tires and tubes, shoes, conveyors, bridges and all other rubber molded goods. We take "high quality, competitive price, professional service and credit first" as our marketing principle. We are trying our best to devote ourselves to the quality improvement of our products.Welcome clients all around the world come to visit us.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Shandong, China (Mainland)
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average