Features of Wire Clamp
1. Name: stamping part of cars, of more than one thousand models
2. Application: used in cars, agricultural mahinery, construction machinery and household appliances.
3. Special surface treatment as a unique characteristic: in addition to the production of the stamping part, we can also do the following:
1) Coat the surface of stamping parts with PVC, PE powder or PA powder, or make electroplating or electrophoresis on the surface of stamping parts.
2) Weld some mechanical processed parts (such as bolts, nuts) onto the stamping parts or combine rubber parts with the stamping parts by vulcanization or adhesion
4. Material: SPCC, SPCD, SS400, SPHC, SECC, SGCC
5. Packing: carton, with plastic bags and the lining specified by customers, such as foam paper
6. We can process stamping parts in any shape, size and color according to customers' requirements.
- Q:How can rubber be made into rubber when it is made?
- Just cut off the rubber is not available, belongs to the first rubber, according to the products and the use of working conditions to set the formula, made of mixed rubber, vulcanized on the vulcanization machine with mold has been good, curing after trimming, testing, packaging. The required rubber products will be ready.The process flow of the production process is:Raw material preparation, plasticization, blending, molding, vulcanizing, cleaning and testing
- Q:Is sandal rubber bottom good or polyurethane good?
- Rubber material itself poor ventilation, long wearing easily lead to beriberi. And summer rains, if the rain does not drain, will add story.
- Q:In addition to the smell of rubber?
- Activated carbon adsorption method of activated carbon is internationally recognized drug experts, activated carbon masks, gas masks are activated carbon. This product uses the physical function of activated carbon, deodorization, detoxification, without any chemical additives, no impact on the human body. Each house from two to three dishes, 72 hours can basically eliminate indoor odor. This method can also be used in combination with other chemical methods, and comprehensive treatment is better.
- Q:What is the difference between natural and synthetic rubber?
- Natural rubber is one of synthetic rubber, and synthetic rubber can be divided into many kinds.
- Q:What are the ingredients in the tires?
- Tires include rubber, polymers, sulfur, carbon black, and other chemicals. Each tire contains more than 150 components, so in the tire production process, from raw material processing to the tire baking to the end, the process is complicated and long.
- Q:What kind of rubber does TPE belong to?
- Thermoplastic elastomer TPE (Thermoplastic, Elastomer) is a kind of material with high elasticity, high strength, high resilience, and has the characteristics of injection molding. Nontoxic security, wide range of hardness, with excellent color, soft touch, weather resistance, fatigue resistance and temperature resistance, excellent processing performance, without curing, can reduce the cost of recycling, can be two times of injection molding, and PP, PE, PC, PS, ABS and other base materials the adhesive, can also be a separate molding.
- Q:What's the difference between natural rubber and three yuan ethylene propylene rubber?
- Vulcanized natural rubber elastic rubber and its crosslinking density is not too high, the elasticity is high. For example, in the range of 0-100 DEG C, elasticres at 50-85 DEG C, the elastic modulus of steel is only 1/3000, the tensile elongation is up to 1000%, to 350%, after retraction of permanent deformation is only 15%, a higher elasticity of natural rubber in the general rubber after polybutadiene rubber.
- Q:What's rubber skin?
- Rubber is divided into natural rubber and synthetic rubber by raw materials. According to the form is divided into block rubber, latex, liquid rubber and rubber powder. Latex as a rubber colloidal water dispersion; liquid rubber as an oligomer of rubber, not before the vulcanization is generally viscous liquid; powder rubber is the latex processing into powder, in order to benefit ingredients and processing. Thermoplastic rubber, developed in 1960s, does not require chemical vulcanization and is shaped by thermoplastic processing. Rubber according to the use of divided into general and special type of two categories.
- Q:What about the Poisson's ratio and modulus of elasticity of three yuan ethylene propylene rubber (EPDM)?
- Three yuan ethylene propylene rubber is ethylene, propylene and non conjugated diene three yuan copolymer, began commercial production in 1963. The consumption of the whole world is 800 thousand tons every year. The most important feature of EPDM is its superior oxidation resistance, ozone resistance and corrosion resistance. Because three yuan ethylene propylene rubber belongs to polyolefin family, it has excellent curing property. Of all rubbers, EPDM has the lowest specific gravity. It absorbs large amounts of fillers and oils and has little effect on properties. Therefore, rubber compounds with low cost can be made.
- Q:Can PVC blend with rubber?
- PVC can be well compatible with NBR and difficult to use with other glue.
With abundant strength in technology, our company is well equipped, to ensure product quality. Rubber O-ring has won production licenses issued by the State Administration of Quality Supervision Department. "Quality First, credibility first" is our purpose of operation, and "improving the quality of the system, try our best to achieve the customer satisfaction" is our quality policy.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Liaoning, China (Mainland)
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||ISO/TS 16949:2002;ISO 14001:2004
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||71% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Japanese
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average