Detailed Product Description of Recycled Rubber Granules
rubber granule 1-4mm
made out of recycling mateirals
artificial lawn infilling
Rubber granules are environmentally friendly granules.
The granules in size of 1-4mm and or customized available.
The granule can make the racetracks have good friction resistance, acid and alkali resistance, anti-aging so that the service life is prolonged.
In addition, the rubber granules can balance the elasticity of the racetracks
Also the products can increase resistance coefficient of the racetracks to offectively protect ligament,
We are the manufacturer and cooperation with many countries.
muscle and skin of the athletes from being strained or bruised.
- Q:Are natural latex rubber products?
- Natural latex is a milky, flowing liquid with the appearance of milk. Natural emulsion is a biological product. Because of its differences in tree species, geology, climate and other related conditions, the composition and colloid structure of natural latex are often greatly different.
- Q:How to improve the hardness of rubber?
- Increasing the degree of crosslinking (increasing the dosage of vulcanizing agent and prolonging the curing time properly);Increase the dosage of reinforcing agent, or choose reinforcing agent with high structure and large specific surface area;Hardening resin, high styrene and other hardening agent;
- Q:What is the harm of rubber to the human body?
- Depends on what rubber, and see what the rubber does. Some rubber additives used more, the processing of the flavor is more heavy, more toxic. If you do containers, try not to use it to store people's food, so as not to volatilize, causing harmful substances volatilization.Guidance opinion:Some of the rubber itself is no poison, and basically additive little, there will be no toxicity. Such as silicone rubber, but also can do food grade, used in tableware, artificial organs and so on.Rubber has a component called aniline, which contains a special odor.Harm: 1, blood damage, 2, liver damage, 3, urinary system damage, 4, nervous system damage, 5, skin damage and sensitization, skin itching, 6, crystal damage, 7 carcinogenic, teratogenic.Measures: keep the air circulation in the work place; the adsorption of poisonous gas; do personal protection; strengthen the monitoring of toxic and harmful substances in the workplaces; strengthen the occupational examination.May wear the gas mask, has certain function.
- Q:Rubber soaked with hot water will not come out harmful substances?
- There are many kinds of rubber. Some kinds of hot water will not soak out harmful substances, such as neoprene, used to make gaskets
- Q:How can I remove the rubber flavor on rubber products? It smells terrible
- This odor is stubborn, more difficult to solve in a short timeThe peculiar smell of a small rubber component in my car used for a week before cleaning it. If the price is not high, I suggest you change it.
- Q:What kind of rubber products are expensive?
- Other technologies, processes, and logistics all determine the cost
- Q:How are rubber wires processed
- Extrusion processExtrusion process is through extrusion machine, barrel, cylinder wall and screw member role, so that the plastic to achieve extrusion and preliminary shape purposes, extrusion process, also known as extrusion process.Extrusion process is the main equipment extruder.Extrusion characteristics of several rubber: natural rubber extrusion speed, shrinkage of semi-finished products is small. The body temperature 50-60, head of 70-80 C, 80-90 type C; styrene butadiene rubber extrusion speed, compression deformation, surface roughness, body temperature 50-70, the temperature of 70-80 DEG C, die temperature is 100-105 DEG C; chloroprene rubber extrusion without sufficient thermal refining, body temperature of 50 DEG C, nose, mouth and 70 DEG C; ethylene propylene rubber extrusion speed, small shrinkage, body temperature 60-70, the temperature of 80-130 DEG C, C type 90-140. Acrylonitrile butadiene rubber extrusion performance is poor, extrusion should be fully hot refining. The body temperature is 50-60 degrees, and the nose temperature is 70-80 degrees centigrade.
- Q:How do ordinary NBR and EPDM materials differ?
- Three EPDM (EPDM) is a non conjugated diene copolymer of ethylene and propylene and a small amount of an ethylene propylene rubber, represented by EPDM, because of its main chain is composed of saturated hydrocarbon chemical stability, only in the side chain containing unsaturated double bond, so the ozone resistance, heat resistance, weather resistance etc. aging resistance, can be widely used in automobile parts, building waterproof materials, wire and cable sheath, heat-resistant hose, rubber belt, automotive seals etc..
- Q:High strength rubber repairing agent?
- Rubber repairing agent is a new kind of cold vulcanizing belt repairing material. It is usually made of two components. After mixing and mixing, it forms a gum paste, which can be painted at any angle. It is easy to be shaped and is very convenient to use.
- Q:Rubber products are not allowed to touch oil products, but why can rubber gloves be contacted daily? What's the point?
- Contact every day is not every day inside the bubble, the contact time is short, the impact on rubber is very small.Raw rubber rubber products are: natural rubber, isoprene rubber, nitrile rubber, EPDM rubber, polybutadiene rubber, styrene butadiene rubber, polyurethane rubber, chloroprene rubber, silica gel etc.
We are a professional supplier engaging in R&D and production of rubber products. Our main products are rubber powders, rubber granules, colorful EPDM Granule.These products are widely used for modified road pitch, plastic playgrounds, artificial lawns, amusement parks, waterproof coiled materials, retreading of automobile tires and other rubber products.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||5,000-10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range