Automobile Wiring Harness Clamps
1. Name: wire clamp
2. Application: for fixing wire or pipes in various vehicles
3. Certificate: ISO/TS16949
Features of Automobile Wiring Harness Clamps
1. Name: stamping part of cars, of more than one thousand models
2. Application: used in cars, agricultural mahinery, construction machinery and household appliances.
3. Special surface treatment as a unique characteristic: in addition to the production of the stamping part, we can also do the following:
1) Coat the surface of stamping parts with PVC, PE powder or PA powder, or make electroplating or electrophoresis on the surface of stamping parts.
2) Weld some mechanical processed parts (such as bolts, nuts) onto the stamping parts or combine rubber parts with the stamping parts by vulcanization or adhesion
4. Material: SPCC, SPCD, SS400, SPHC, SECC, SGCC
5. Packing: carton, with plastic bags and the lining specified by customers, such as foam paper
6. We can process stamping parts in any shape, size and color according to customers' requirements.
- Q:What is the rubber composition of sole?
- Styrene butadiene rubber (styrene butadiene rubber) is a kind of macromolecule elastomer material synthesized by copolymerization of butadiene and styrene as main monomers. Its quality is even and pure, and impurities are mixed little. It can be dissolved in benzene, toluene, gasoline, chloroform and other organic solvents. The unsaturated double bond in the styrene butadiene rubber molecule and the vulcanizing agent form a cross-linked network structure by substitution or addition reaction, and the styrene butadiene rubber vulcanizate reinforced by the reinforcing agent has higher physical and mechanical properties.Styrene butadiene rubber vulcanization rate is slow, but vulcanization flatness is good, not easy to over vulcanization, with aging resistance, heat resistance, wear resistance, and other excellent performance.
- Q:What about the smell of smoked rubber products?
- The corresponding type of rubber deodorant is one of good methods for removing it, or to reduce the degradation of various rubber acids produced in the processing or in the process of the use of alkoxy compounds, aldehydes, vinyl compounds, peroxide and sulfide odor of chemical additives, the smell if inhaled for a long time will stimulate the senses, give people uncomfortable feeling even harmful to the body, have two times of pollution to the environment, the chemical composition of different varieties of rubber and the resulting odor molecules are different,
- Q:NR natural rubber manufacturers, who knows Guangdong here, there are manufacturers, a few hair connection is OK
- Natural rubber (NR) is mainly composed of rubber hydrocarbons (polyisoprene), containing a small amount of protein, water, resin acids, sugars and inorganic salts. The utility model has the advantages of large elasticity, high extension strength, high tear resistance and electrical insulation, good abrasion resistance and drought resistance, good processability, easy adhesion to other materials, and superior performance in synthetic rubber in comprehensive performance. The disadvantage is that oxygen and ozone resistance is poor, easy aging, metamorphism, oil and solvent resistance is not good, the first corrosion resistance of acid and base is low, heat resistance is not high. Temperature range: about 60 DEG C ~80. Make tires, rubber shoes, hose, tape, wire and cable insulation and sheath, and other general products. The utility model is especially suitable for making torsional vibration eliminator, engine shock absorber, machine support, rubber metal suspension element, diaphragm and molded product.
- Q:What are the rubber parts for the car
- Sealing ring, toothed cutting belt, automobile synchronous belt, automobile multi wedge belt, automobile engine suspension rubber pad, shock absorber glue, anti-collision shock absorption rubber, dustproof cover, fuel tank cover, filter rubber parts, cloth (diaphragm)
- Q:Are there formaldehyde in rubber products, too?
- Yes, because formaldehyde is a very good organic solvent, so the general rubber varieties contain formaldehyde.
- Q:What is rubber made of?
- Early rubber was made from latex of rubber trees, rubber grass and other materials made of flexible, insulating, impermeable and air.
- Q:How to improve the aging resistance of rubber?
- The shorter the light wave, the greater the energy, the greater the damage to the rubber. Ultraviolet not only directly caused the breakage and crosslinking rubber, rubber surface is also resillage guttacontent especially high rubber is more obvious this is the light splitting outer rubber particles (black rubber particles and colored rubber particles).
- Q:Doors and windows shock absorber seals, rubber blocks, rubber products, do not know where to buy, where suppliers?
- If you buy less friends, you can go to the local building materials market decoration city to see, there will be.But if you buy more and want to find a manufacturer, I suggest you go to some of these forums to see if there is a suitable one.I have seen in Ali on a walk of rubber products, the products are Hebei Great Wall Co seal brand, is the first domestic production of spiral tube protection sleeve manufacturers, professional development, production and sales of rubber products such as rubber seal, seal, rubber protective sleeve
- Q:Is rubber flame retardant?
- Mainly to see the use of related products, for example, the glass door rubber strip is flame retardant, and the vehicle's internal and external tires are not flame retardant.
- Q:How are rubber wires processed
- Extrusion processExtrusion process is through extrusion machine, barrel, cylinder wall and screw member role, so that the plastic to achieve extrusion and preliminary shape purposes, extrusion process, also known as extrusion process.Extrusion process is the main equipment extruder.Extrusion characteristics of several rubber: natural rubber extrusion speed, shrinkage of semi-finished products is small. The body temperature 50-60, head of 70-80 C, 80-90 type C; styrene butadiene rubber extrusion speed, compression deformation, surface roughness, body temperature 50-70, the temperature of 70-80 DEG C, die temperature is 100-105 DEG C; chloroprene rubber extrusion without sufficient thermal refining, body temperature of 50 DEG C, nose, mouth and 70 DEG C; ethylene propylene rubber extrusion speed, small shrinkage, body temperature 60-70, the temperature of 80-130 DEG C, C type 90-140. Acrylonitrile butadiene rubber extrusion performance is poor, extrusion should be fully hot refining. The body temperature is 50-60 degrees, and the nose temperature is 70-80 degrees centigrade.
With abundant strength in technology, our company is well equipped, to ensure product quality. Rubber O-ring has won production licenses issued by the State Administration of Quality Supervision Department. "Quality First, credibility first" is our purpose of operation, and "improving the quality of the system, try our best to achieve the customer satisfaction" is our quality policy.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Liaoning, China (Mainland)
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||ISO/TS 16949:2002;ISO 14001:2004
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||71% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Japanese
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average