Yellow Hospital Project Pvc Flooring For Volleyball Court
3.Use for:sport field,tennis,basketball,football court
Yellow hospital project pvc flooring for Volleyball court
Use Temperature:-40°C to 120 °C
Oil: Good oil resistance
Material: PP High-Impact Polymer, weatherproof and anti static
• low maintenance
•supports jacks and jack stands
• non-slip surface, even when wet
• quiet step technology
• stain resistant material
• little to no expansion issues
• over 75,000 lbs. rollover weight capacity
• 15 year manufacturer warranty
Use Temperature:-50 to 120 °C
UV:No fade and abrasion in 12 years
Oil: Good oil resistance
Color:By color card
UL Rating:UL 94MB
- Q:Which is better waterproof performance, neoprene or silica gel?
- Silicone rubber (Silicone, rubber), sub heat vulcanizing (high temperature vulcanized silica gel HTV), room temperature vulcanized (RTV), in which room temperature vulcanization type and polycondensation reaction type and additive reaction type.
- Q:How to solve the spray of rubber products?
- For the problem of rubber surface frost spray, Siyuan shoe material company targeted to develop the corresponding treatment agent productionProduct: SY-210C series of rubber, cream, spit and yellow treatment agent, can clean and keep the original surface of rubber products thoroughlyIn two, secondary processing products, but also increase the surface adhesion of the adhesive joint.
- Q:Is polyurethane and polyurethane rubber one thing?
- Polyurethane and polyurethane rubber are one thing. Because polyurethane has good resilience, it is often called polyurethane rubber, also known as polyurethane elastomer.Polyurethanes are polymerized from polyesters (or polyethers) and two isopropyl esters. Good wear resistance, followed by good elasticity, high hardness, oil resistance, solvent resistance. The disadvantage is heat aging, poor performance. Polyurethane rubber is the most widely used in automobile, shoemaking and machinery industry.Whether polyurethane should be classified as plastic or rubber depends on the actual situation.
- Q:What is the size of the scorch time of the rubber?
- Rubber scorch characteristics usually use 120 degrees Mooney scorch time Ts said, also available vulcameter determining curing curve on the T10 or TA1, TA2 said, the scorch time and process, the rubber accelerator process conditions, the hardness of the rubber material and rubber material return use and other factors. Generally soft rubber is 10-20min; most of the stock (excluding high filling hard or high temperature 35-80min) is 20-35min; the high filling hard material is.
- Q:What are the forming methods of rubber products?
- In these methods, injection molding has the significant advantages of simplifying process, reducing the number of operators; second, reduce the energy consumption of about 10%; the production efficiency is improved by 4 ~ 7 times; improve product uniformity, stability, size precision and the qualification rate; reduce the flash, saving material and convenient operation;, low labor intensity, high degree of mechanization and automation. Therefore, in recent years, more and more attention has been paid to injection molding technology, and it has been developed rapidly in rubber products production
- Q:What are the ingredients in the tires?
- Tires are usually composed of 3 parts of tyre, tyre, cushion belt. The inner layer of the fetus body has the rubber layer with good air tightness, and a special wheel rim is required. The structure of tire in the world has been developed in the direction of tubeless, radial structure, flat (smaller ratio of height to width of tire section) and light weight.
- Q:How to enhance the performance of water resistant silicone rubber products
- The purity of the filler and the amount of catalyst residue have great influence on the purity of the filler. In order to improve the steam resistance of silicone products / silicone rubber products, can be used to increase the crosslinking density and the hydrophobic filler method in silica raw material formulation, but should try to avoid the silicone rubber / silicone products using high pressure water vapor over 2MPa under. With this characteristic, the co vulcanizate of siloxane ethylene propylene rubber blends is the best.
- Q:What are the disadvantages of a rubber roof?
- Housing rubber roof area must be greater than the housing area, mainly for water and rubber, heat up, cold weather.
- Q:Are rubber products poisonous? What harm?
- There are many kinds of rubber, is not toxic, but in the process some people will add some material in contact with the skin, eat will produce adverse reactions, carcinogenicity, until poisoning.
- Q:How do you remove the rubber on your new slippers?
- There must be some rubber smell, because the bottom containing rubber and plastic bags are used as fine without air so the rubber flavor will be heavier, and you wear for a period of time will not fall, or to buy after put in place of ventilation blowing for one or two days no taste.
Our products are well accepted in US, Canada, Australia and Europe. Beien can offer complete services for diversified requirements from different customers. We are focusing to offer high quality products, good price, and prompt delivery to serve our customers in full range.We invite the business community to inquire about our products by calling us or send E-mail to us.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average