Headlight Lamps For Cars
Headlight Lamps For Cars Related Searches
Headlight Lamps For Cars Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional Headlight Lamps For Cars supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest Headlight Lamps For Cars firm in China.
4x4 tyre 255/60/15 h.any one know what the tyre pressure is on this tyre size,or where i can get it.
- yes, to measure tyre pressure there is a gauge in every automobile repair work, this looks like a pen, there is spring inserted and the screen is in the scale, so go with the tyre and measure, or ask they will provide you with the datas
I have a 2010 focus, it says I have low tire pressure?Is this a big deal? None of the tires look flat.Can I still drive in it?I tried pumping air into it but the air pump almost electrocuted me :/Lol.Help??
- Low tire pressure will effect the safety and fuel efficiency of your car. Although the tires may not look like the pressure is low the only way to know for sure is to use a tire gauge and check. If a tire looks low than it is WAY too low and dangerous to drive on. Technically you can still drive a car with low tire pressure but it is bad for the car and the tires. The tires will wear out incorrectly which means you'll have to replace them sooner or could cause a blow-out. The car also has to burn more fuel when the tire pressure is low so it costs you more at the pump. If you do not want to fill the tires yourself take your car to a garage or tire store. It will take less than 5 minutes for them to check your tires and fill them for you, they may even be able to teach you how to do it yourself! While you are there make sure to pick up a tire gauge, they are easy to use and by using one you will not have to question your tire pressure any more. The pressure in your tires will naturally change with the weather and temperature so it is good to be able to check and maintain your tire pressure yourself.s
Which kind these 2 tires last longer? I not know much about tires except that summer tires have more grip. And how long should they be changed(miles plz)?
- lol u are kind of mixed up. winter/fall tires have more tread on them because of the snow and such. and normal summer/spring tires have less tread on them because they only need to deflect water and grab better on a dry/wet road but suck in the snow . if you plan to use one type of tire all year round get mediums or winter/falls since they are good enough in the summerspring and then you will be set for winter toos
How much air is the car tires?
- High or low pressure will have an impact on the tire's life and safety performance. First, the pressure is too high or too low will lead to tire bias, shorten tire life. Second, the pressure is too low easily lead to excessive heat generation, structural stratification, cord breakage, more likely to impact the phenomenon of drums, but also increase fuel consumption. And high pressure will increase the rigidity of the tire, grounding area reduced, which easily lead to side slip, flick and other phenomena, but also increased the risk of puncture puncture.s
Friends say my car tires a bit narrow, I suggest that a wide point, do not know okay?
- Tire specifications are often used in a set of numbers, the previous number represents the width of the tire section, and the latter represents the rim diameter in inches. For example, 165/70R14 represents a 165 mm wide tire, a flatness of 70, and a rim diameter of 14 inches. The middle of the letter or symbol has a special meaning: "X" that high-pressure tire; "R", "Z" said radial tire; "a" that low-pressure tire. Q: 160 km / h; R: 170 km / h; S: 180 km / h; T: 190 km / h; H: 210 km / h; V: 240 km / h; W: 270 km / h; Y: 300 km / h; ZR speed is higher than 240km / h.s
I have a 06 yukon thats uses 265 70 16 tires and they are getting to that point to where its time for new tires my brother has a pretty decent set of tires that still have a lot of tread on them but they are 255 70 16 before i go spend 600+ will these tires affect anything
- The protien comes from the whey protien and soy lecithin (at the bottom). Whey is the liquid part of milk. Protien bars do not actually contain meat.s
I went out and got two new tires for the front of my car. Apparently, I asked for the wrong size. The new tires are P215/65R15. The old (and correct size) tires were P205/65R15. Will these tires cause a problem? Thanks.
- The 215's are just a little taller than the 205's. The only thing it might affect is the ABS system because of the rotation speeds of the tires being different than the shorter ones, but even then, that difference might not be enough to cause any problems.s
how many years can tires be driven without risk?
- Tires will be good for about 6 years if you take very good care of both them and the vehicle as wells
How does a boat float on water
- How does a boat float on water maybe not so hard for us to answer,It is because of the buoyancy. But do you know in order to understand this question, people have tried their best ...
How does a car suspension system work
- Do you know how does a car suspension system work? Many people knows, others don`t. Therefore, let us to explore how does a car suspension system work together.How does a car suspe...
how to fill car tires with air
- Some girls quite like air balloon and can ill balloon with air easily.Then,do you know how to fill car tires with air ?how to fill car tires with air is the same as how to do with ...
What is your future car in 2030
- Everyone has its own concept of future cars. What do you think cars will look like in future like in the year of 2030?Your future cars in future will be a living room with wheels.B...
What is the truck of the year
- What is the truck of the year? Do you have any idea about the question? We know a lot of famous cars, they are honeylove to many people but what is the truck of the year?What is th...