LED Tube T8
1.90-277V AC or DC8W,2500lm,400led
2.Long life time with 50000H
1.High luminance LED source: 750-850-950LM/3528SMD
2.Long life time with over 50000 hours
3.Saving energy much more
4.No flicker, no radialization,little CO2 produce
5.Environment friendly, no Hydrargyrum and other harmful material in the tube
6.Super quality PVC material
- Q:Who used the romantic four star projection lamp? 160
- The effect is probably in a room to turn off the lights, the room will be the star effect, each place advanced can adjust the universe, so even a map of the universe is a small computer, but not all, half of the Milky Way system almost, that is very expensive, and almost impossible to buy
- Q:How to make a small projection lamp? emergency
- The most simple principle is to imitate the shadow, to good effect on the use of light through the light cast out. Asked too succinctly, I do not know how to answer. You too will unfailingly.
- Q:How much is the overhead projector at the entrance?
- Depends on the specific requirements, there are tens of dollars, there are hundreds or even thousands of dollars.
- Q:The award is starlight projection lamp, in addition to a special notice, where can I inquire?
- Web portal: winning information on the page; Wap, SMS portal: issued a winning message; Ivr portal: voice told the winning results hey, U;
- Q:Which scene is suitable for advertising projection lamp?
- First media China has mentioned a concept - attention, which is where the user has to look. For example, the corridor corridor, the light is dark, no other advertising grab the audience's attention, this time advertising content is passed by everyone must see, and will remember.
- Q:How much is the advertising projection lamp?
- Large projection equipment 750797769Chasing the answerTens of thousands to hundreds of thousands
- Q:Is the price of projection light expensive?
- Different manufacturers of projection lamp prices, quality will have some differences.
- Q:Are there any differences between the light projector and the projection lamp?
- Spotlight categories: 1. under the spotlight. Can be installed in the ceiling, the head of the bed, cabinets, but also hanging, landing, suspended, divided into the whole Tibetan and semi Tibetan two types.
- Q:Brightness is not the only standard. How can I buy projection light bulb?
- Bulb, as the only consumable material of projector, is an important factor that must be taken into consideration when choosing projectors. At present, projectors are generally used metal halogen lamps, UHE bulbs, UHP bulbs, these three light sources. The metal halogen bulb has the advantage of being cheap, and the drawback is that the half-life is short, and the brightness is reduced to about half of the total time it takes about 1000 hours. And because of high heat, the projector cooling system requirements, it is not suitable for a long time (more than 4 hours) projection use. The advantage of the UHE bulb is its moderate price and the brightness does not decay almost 4000 hours before use. Due to low power consumption, it is customarily referred to as a cold light source. UHE bulb is an ideal light source widely used in mid-range projectors. The UHP bulb has the advantage of long service life, and can normally be used for more than 4000 hours, and the brightness attenuation is very small. UHP bulb is also an ideal cold light source, but because of its high price, it is generally used in overhead projector.
- Q:Why is the projector still bright after the Harvard H6 sports car locks?
- At the same time and suggestions can consult the 4S shop projection lamp manufacturers
With more than 6 years' development, we have grown into a company with an experienced team working in R&D dept., production dept., quality control dept., and customer service dept. We are dedicated to providing innovative and high quality products as well as quality customer service to achieve customer satisfaction. Also we can design and develop new products as per customers' ideas and requirements.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||40.00% Western Europe
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Eastern Asia
10.00% North America
10.00% Northern Europe
||Certificate of Conformity;
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Below 1,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range