Ribbedtrax Garage Flooring
Material: High-Impact Polymer (impact plastic)
It is a manufacturing and trading company established in 2006 in China. professionally produce kinds of garage flooring system, which can be used in Garage / sport court /Gyms / Aircraft Hangars/ office/bath room and commercail place. we have been providing OEM services for buyers in the USA,Canada,Europe ,Mid East and Japan
Maintenance of Ribbedtrax Garage Flooring
1 Never step on the court with athletic shoes with nails and high-heeled shoes in order to protect the athletes from hurt;
2. Never knock on the flooring violently with sharp objects in order to avoid damages.
3. Never splash the corrosive liquids like sulfuric acid and hydrochloric acid on the flooring in order to avoid any corrosion.
4. Clean up the snow promptly after snowing; and do not let the snow pile up for a long time on the flooring in order to avoid affection on the use.
5. Rinse the flooring with water frequently in order to maintain the cleanness.
- Q:How can there be a crack in the rubber ring?
- Suggest:1, processing aids (stearic acid, paraffin wax or high molecular wax) increased appropriately!2, operating oil appropriate two plus -5 copies!3. Proper curing temperature. Select according to rheometer!4. Re adjust the parameters of the processed species (such as temperature, exhaust, material thickness, etc.)
- Q:Is there any poison in the processing and testing of rubber products? What about the salary?
- With some raw materials are generally low in rubber products, such as sulfur, amine antioxidant, lead salt, nickel salt what.In addition, when processing or testing, if there is temperature, pay attention to good protection.As far as salaries are concerned, generally 2k-3k, of course, there is a difference between local manufacturers.
- Q:What solvent is used to clear the melted rubber layer?
- Remove the melted rubber layer with chloroform or toluene solvent.Rubber is a latex made from rubber, tree, rubber, and grass. It is made of flexible, insulating, impermeable and air. High elastic polymer compound. It is divided into two kinds: natural rubber and synthetic rubber. Natural rubber is made from rubber, tree, rubber, grass and other plants. The synthetic rubber is obtained by polymerization of various monomers. Rubber products are widely used in industry or in all fields of life.
- Q:What is the role of softening plasticizers in rubber? How are they classified?
- A rubber plasticizer is a reagent. Rubber plasticizer refers to add certain substances in rubber, can make the force rubber molecules is reduced, thereby reducing the glass transition temperature of the rubber, the rubber plasticity and fluidity, easy calendering and extrusion molding operation, but also can improve the mechanical properties of the vulcanizate of some physical machines, such as the decrease of hardness and elastic constant tensile stress, with high and low heat, improve the cold tolerance.
- Q:How can rubber products prevent fading?
- For example, footwear product quality inspection process found in the yellowing resistance of some poor performance materials, shallow white soles during the experiment; and meet many enterprises in the production of light, white shoe sole in the process of use and storage in color yellowing phenomenon; even found some enterprises in the production of light, white sole test HG/T3689-2001 "footwear yellowing resistance test method" to determine the material in the approximation of the sun light, ultraviolet radiation resistance to yellowing ability, the observed color change of sample surface degree of occurrence is not large, but the sole is made into shoes in the process of use and storage is prone to yellow phenomenon.
- Q:Natural rubber, general rubber, synthetic rubber. Are these all rubber products?
- General rubber is a big category, mainly refers to the general rubber tire manufacturing and commercial products of rubber, synthetic rubber production accounted for more than 50%, including styrene butadiene rubber, butyl rubber, EPDM rubber, chloroprene rubber etc..
- Q:What are the disadvantages of a rubber roof?
- Sunlight causes aging of rubber. Tensile strength, elongation at break, impact strength, flexural strength, compression ratio and elasticity decrease.
- Q:What's the difference between a rubber track and a plastic runway? Or is it just a thing, really answer?
- Construction personnel Guanaotong plastic runway told us: rubber runway is ahead, directly to the site on the pavement, and the plastic runway is required by the match with good material, transported to the site on the construction site.
- Q:UV glue can glue rubber products?
- If you want to completely recover, do not see the crack, in addition to professional factories, individuals can not reach this technology for the time being
- Q:What is food grade natural rubber?
- Standard rubber, natural rubber latex concentrate only and solid and liquid substances is concentrated latex by high-speed centrifuge after processing, required special barrel plus fresh, dry rubber content is 60%; the standard is a standard solid rubber rubber good solidification, machining, drying, packaging, which according to the impurity content to several levels and it has international standards, countries also have the corresponding standard.
Our products are well accepted in US, Canada, Australia and Europe. Beien can offer complete services for diversified requirements from different customers. We are focusing to offer high quality products, good price, and prompt delivery to serve our customers in full range.We invite the business community to inquire about our products by calling us or send E-mail to us.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average