Detailed Product Description of Super Fine Reclaimed Rubber
3.paintings do not turn yellow by pahs free
4.fast delivery and good service
1.Introduction of Super Fine Reclaimed Rubber
We are professional manufacturer of all kinds of odorless reclaimed rubber with nearly ten years experience
2.Material of Super Fine Reclaimed Rubber
All our materials are waste tyre with diameter more than 900mm,we can only use tire roof for much top quality reclaimed rubber production
3.Advantage of Super Fine Reclaimed Rubber
ROSH,PAHS EU Standard
Fast delivery and good service
The paintings don't change yellow if use our pahs reclaimed rubber
4.Application of Super Fine Reclaimed Rubber
5. Personalized customization of Super Fine Reclaimed Rubber
We can produce according to clients special requirments
- Q:Properties and specific uses of various rubbers
- 1, natural rubber: mainly used for tires, hoses, tape and other rubber products.2, synthetic rubber: divided into general and special synthetic rubber, synthetic rubber, synthetic rubber such as polybutadiene rubber, styrene butadiene rubber mainly used in the production of tires, rubber shoes, rubber products.
- Q:How long is the warranty period for EPDM?
- Rubber product (rubber products) refers to the natural and synthetic rubber as raw material to produce all kinds of rubber products activities, including the use of waste rubber reproduction of rubber products.
- Q:Rubber rolling process for making rubber products
- Rubber mastication is force, heat, oxygen or adding some chemical agents and other methods should be made by mechanical, rubber transition from elastic state for strengthening soft, easy processing of plastic process.Rubber mastication is designed to reduce its elasticity, increase the plasticity, and obtain adequate liquidity, mixing, rolling, extrusion, molding, curing and glue manufacturing, sponge and other manufacturing process to meet the requirements of.Mastering proper plasticity of plastic is essential to the processing of rubber products and the quality of finished products. The plastic degree should be reduced as much as possible in order to meet the requirements of processing technology. With the appearance of constant viscosity rubber and low viscosity rubber, some rubber is no longer need to be refined and mixed directly.
- Q:What solvent is used to clear the melted rubber layer?
- The acetone extractives are some fatty acids and steroids, some natural antioxidants and accelerators, and can help with the powdery agent in the process of mixing and dispersion of rubber softening effect.Ash containing mainly magnesium phosphate and calcium phosphate salts, copper, manganese, iron and other metal compounds is very small, because these valence metal ion can promote the aging of rubber, so their content should be controlled.
- Q:Will the rubber ring of the thermos bottle be harmful to the human body?
- For the requirements of thermos bottle rubber gasket Technology: 1, the appearance of white translucent, the use of non yellowing; 2, non-toxic, tasteless, no odor produced by boiling water after 30MIN; 3, the product is soft, the hand 1 times of fracture elongation, small deformation.
- Q:How does rubber mobile phone cover change yellow?
- Rubber aging process often accompanied by some significant phenomena, such as the appearance of natural rubber can be found in long-term storage of soft, sticky, spots; rubber deformation, brittle, hard, cracking, mildew, loss of light and color change.
- Q:How is rubber made? What kind of equipment do you need? How much is it?
- Method for making rubber:A latex used in rubber plants, such as rubber trees, rubber, and grasses, for making flexible, insulating, impermeable, and air filled materials. High elastic polymer compound. It is divided into two kinds: natural rubber and synthetic rubber. Natural rubber is made from rubber, tree, rubber, grass and other plants. The synthetic rubber is obtained by polymerization of various monomers. Rubber products are widely used in industry or in all fields of life.
- Q:Rubber and metal have to be sealed before they are too strong
- The percentage difference between the first compression compression = original section diameter minus the trench size divided by the original O ring diameter O-ring compression is mainly depends on the material hardness and O-ring, O-ring if the hardness is 70 degrees, then the O-ring compression is equal to 20%. Of course, the lower the hardness of the O-ring, O-ring compression is greater, mainly used for low pressure places. Then the O-ring hardness increases the amount of compression of the O-ring is smaller, mainly used for high pressure, pressure resistance, resistance of small environment. And so on, the amount of compression can be any hardness O-ring you need.
- Q:Does it work in a rubber factory that causes skin irritations?
- Working in a rubber factory can cause skin irritations. Rubber itself does not cause skin allergies. It may be caused by the vulcanization of rubber.
- Q:How should the rubber products be dirty?
- Wipe rubber products with a soft cloth. The most important thing is to first rubber products surface adsorption of dirt off, and then in dry, you can.
Our products including Tasteless reclaimed rubber,tyre reclaimed,Butyl reclaimed,etc wihich is widely used in auto tires, agricultural vehicle tires, hoses, cables, bicycle tires and tubes, shoes, conveyors, bridges and all other rubber molded goods. We take "high quality, competitive price, professional service and credit first" as our marketing principle. We are trying our best to devote ourselves to the quality improvement of our products.Welcome clients all around the world come to visit us.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Shandong, China (Mainland)
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average