Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||1)package: with it logo on inner box,outside carton without any logo;2)OEM: without any logo; 3)Clients designed packages|
|Delivery Detail:||2-30 days|
A.Convenient one touch fittings provide instant tubing connections.
B.Elliptical release ring facilitates pneumatic installations in confined spaces .
C.Light manual pressure on the elliptical release ring is all that is required to instantly disconnect each tube-no special tools
D.Nickle-plated brass threaded bodies ensures anti-corrosion and anit -contamination.
- Q:Main points of type selection of pneumatic control valve
- Pneumatic control valve refers to the pneumatic system to control the flow of air pressure, flow and flow direction, and to ensure that pneumatic actuators or institutions work properly all kinds of pneumatic components. Pneumatic control valve structure can be broken down into the valve body (including the valve seat and valve hole, etc.) and valve heart two parts, according to the relative location of the two, there are normally closed and normally open two. Valve from the structure can be divided into: cut-off type, slide column and slide valve type three valves.
- Q:The difference between pneumatic components ASC-10 and KLA-10
- KLA-10, a one-way valve: only from one end to the other end, such as the air flow from left to right, from right to left on the pass
- Q:What is the difference between the pneumatic directional control valve and the hydraulic directional control valve?
- The requirements for leakage are differentThe hydraulic valve is strict with the outward leakage, but a small leak inside the component is permissible. For pneumatic control valves, in addition to the clearance seal valve, in principle, does not allow internal leakage. The internal leakage of pneumatic valves causes the risk of accidents. For pneumatic pipes, a little leakage is allowed, and the leakage of the hydraulic pipe will cause pressure drop and pollution to the environment.
- Q:What are the classifications of cylinders in pneumatic components?
- Two, according to the installation form of cylinders1. fixed cylinder (installed on the body fixed). They are lug type, flange type, flange type, Rodless cylinder, etc..2. pin cylinder (cylinder around the fixed axis of the swing angle) with the head and tail shaft pin type shaft, pin type cylinder, rotary (piston rod and spindle connected with gas cylinder set real).3. rotary cylinder4. embedded cylinder. (the cylinder is in the jig.)
- Q:Pneumatic solenoid valve base blind plate leak is how?
- 3. check the connection and muffler is damaged, if the maintenance trouble, you can consider replacing one, there is not much money
- Q:What is the 3 position 5 way valve? And the relation between the cylinder and the pneumatic component and the valve
- Used in food, medicine, etc. of high cleanliness requirements of the valve manufacturer industry. Good BOSCH Rexroth, SMC and so on.I hope it works for you. You have the wrong number. There is no cylinder, only the cylinderI really don't know how to say it, because it's the simplest concept. Can you buy a book to read?
- Q:Pneumatic components generally used in what industry?
- Such as cylinders, pneumatic motors, steam engines, etc.. Pneumatic components are a form of power transmission, as well as an energy conversion device that uses gas pressure to transmit energy.
- Q:Acting as pneumatic component 60I've been selling pneumatic parts for three years
- Nowadays, there are too many brands of pneumatic components, such as low-end brands, the price must be competitive
- Q:What grease should be used in the pneumatic three element?
- Are you talking about pneumatic triple parts? Filter + pressure relief valve + oil mist bar, filter and decompression do not need lubrication, and oil may have a bad effect, such as plugging the filter or throttling hole.
- Q:What about leakage of pneumatic components?
- In general, solenoid seals are rarely purchased separately.
We have successfully developed some air cylinders for our domestic and overseas customers for their equipment. With rich experience, excellent producing and processing equipment, strict quality control management, and good seal and magnet materials which are purchased from Japan and Taiwan area, we can supply high cost performance products and excellent sales services with fast response to all our customers to help them compete well in the competitive market. We passed ISO9001:2000 Certificate and have an employee training center.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range