Detailed Product Description
1.Air Conditioner Plastic Cover
1. Product name: Air Conditioner Plastic Cover
2. Product size: customized;
3. Material: ABS or customized;
4. Fabrication: Vacuum forming, CNC cut, scraping process;
5.Color:White or Any Color
7.Item: Air Conditioner Plastic Cover
8.Packing:EPE, Styrofoam, carton...
Air Conditioner Plastic Cover
|Product Type||Air Conditioner Plastic Cover|
Vacuum Forming Thermoforming, CNC Engraving and Trimming and
Treament, Polising and Scraping Process Etc
Durable and Safety For Use
Modern Fashion Appearance
Good Quality and Competitive Price
|Packing||Depend On Your Need|
|we can provide professonal designs for new shop,showroom as per your need,customers are expected to provide theire shop measurment,logo etc.We could charge for some large new designs.|
|1) Large-scale produce line, more rapid delivery|
2) Supporting deep-processing. the kinds of products are more rich
3) Advance equipment , the quality are perfect.
4) Professional Factory, services are more circumspect
|Plastic cover of medical machine,Air conditioning,All kind of vacuum forming cover|
|40% invoice value paid as deposit by T/T, 60% balance paid by T/T before cargo release from factory|
| L/C, Western Union , Money Gram, etc.|
|5-10 working days|
Welcome to visit our factory show room for more ideas
- Q:How can a plastic foam be used?
- The use of foamed plastics to life, plastic products have a very wide range of applications, especially in packaging and new materials, it has a very good use. The utility model can recycle and save energy, and can not cause white pollution to the environment. Can make all kinds of new materials: plastic foam box, gasket sheet, insulation insulation material, plastic foam board, etc., with surface buffering, heat preservation, rust prevention, moisture-proof, waterproof, breathable and so on.
- Q:What are the advantages and disadvantages of plastic wallpaper?
- Easy to paste, plastic wallpaper than other types of the wallpaper paste is more convenient, the plastic paper base wallpaper with the ordinary 107 adhesive agent or emulsion paste can turn white, not only has the advantages of simple construction and good air permeability, convenient replacement; plastic wallpaper wet state strength is also good, can be directly adhered to also not dry on the wall, also won't cause appeared, peeling of the drum.
- Q:Can plastic bottles be recycled?
- Plastic materials used in supermarkets and shopping malls before the high temperature resistance, plastic bottle manufacturer 2 stands for HDPE HDPE). But not easy to clean, easy to breed bacteria; encountered high temperature and grease easily precipitate; 3 represents PVC polyvinyl chloride, in which plasticizers contain harmful substances. At present, there are a lot of plasticizer in Europe has banned the country less for plastic food packaging use; heat resistance is not strong, 4 on behalf of LDPE low density polyethylene) currently on the market, plastic film, plastic film mostly with this material. Qualified PE cling film will appear hot when it is over 110 degrees centigrade. Wrap food with plastic wrap to heat it. The grease in plastic bottle can dissolve the harmful substances in the preservative film easily;
- Q:What are the materials for plastic bottles?
- There are many ways of making polyethylene, the most common of which is the polymerization of ethylene at temperatures of 200~300 C and 1000~2000 atm. In polyethylene, no other substance is doped. This low density polyethylene obtained, soft texture, for sunlight, air, water and chemical reagents, have high stability, so no external stabilizer, plasticizer, stabilizer and plasticizer are mostly toxic or highly toxic.
- Q:Has the plastic bottle been poisoned for a long time?
- 01 stands for PET (polyethylene terephthalate), most commonly used in the manufacture of mineral water, carbonated drinks and other bottled beverages. As we all know, the beverage bottles made of this material can not be hot water, only suitable for warm drinks or frozen drinks, high temperature liquid or heating, it is easy to deformation, the dissolution of harmful substances. Scientists also found that the use of the plastic could release carcinogens after more than 10 months. Therefore, it is recommended that the beverage bottle be discarded and no longer used as a water container or a storage container.
- Q:Plastic products in the injection process should pay attention to what?
- When the material is formed, the molten material contacts the cavity surface and the outer layer is cooled immediately to form a low density solid shell. Because of the poor thermal conductivity of plastic, the inner part of the plastic part is cooled slowly to form a large solid layer with high density. Therefore, the wall thickness, cooling slow, high-density layer thickness is large contraction. In addition, the layout and number of inserts have direct influence on the direction of material flow, the density distribution and the shrinkage resistance. Therefore, the characteristics of plastic parts have great influence on the shrinkage size and direction.
- Q:The lid of the vacuum cup is plastic. Will drinking water affect it?
- Long time drinking hot water not quantitative, so fancy, understood as the repeated use of three months or more to drink boiling water, such a good contrast. If you use more than two years, it is recommended to use glass and ceramics, plastics are aging problems;
- Q:Are plastic products resistant to acid and alkali? Is it okay to use plastic products for a long time in the family?
- Plastic products are very stable and generally do not decay, but long-term storage of food is bad
- Q:What additives are used in plastics?
- Plastic additives according to their specific functions can be divided into seven categories: the additive to improve the processing performance, such as heat stabilizer and lubricant additives. The improved mechanical properties, such as plasticizer, toughening agent. The additives to improve the surface properties, such as antistatic agent, coupling agent and other additives to improve the optical performance., such as coloring. The Additives Improving the aging properties, such as antioxidant and light stabilizer. The lower the cost of plastic additives, such as extenders and filler. The effect of additives with other specific, such as foaming agent, flame retardant, preservatives and so on.
- Q:How can the strength and toughness of plastic products be tested simply?
- Testing of universal material testing machine: tensile strength, elongation at break and bending strengthImpact testing: impact strength
Our company has accumulated abundant of techincal experience of producing vacuum thermoforming products; we have our own experienced mold technicians and equipment operation technicians. Our company pays attention to quality management, pursues the business ideal of "taking quality as root, taking truth as faith", and takes "win-win" as our aim. The management policy of our enterprise is "quick design, in-time delivery, reasonable prices, and stable quality". We will supply the best service to national and international customers wholeheartedly, Welcome your inquires.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||15.00% Eastern Europe
13.00% Western Europe
12.00% Northern Europe
12.00% South America
8.00% North America
8.00% Central America
6.00% Southern Europe
6.00% Eastern Asia
5.00% South Asia
3.00% Domestic Market
3.00% Mid East
2.00% Southeast Asia
||ISO 9001:2000;ISO 9001:2008
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||ShenZhen YanTian Port,ShenZhen SheKou Port,GuangZhou Port
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range