Detailed Product Description
1.Air Conditioner Plastic Cover
1. Product name: Air Conditioner Plastic Cover
2. Product size: customized;
3. Material: ABS or customized;
4. Fabrication: Vacuum forming, CNC cut, scraping process;
5.Color:White or Any Color
7.Item: Air Conditioner Plastic Cover
8.Packing:EPE, Styrofoam, carton...
Air Conditioner Plastic Cover
|Product Type||Air Conditioner Plastic Cover|
Vacuum Forming Thermoforming, CNC Engraving and Trimming and
Treament, Polising and Scraping Process Etc
Durable and Safety For Use
Modern Fashion Appearance
Good Quality and Competitive Price
|Packing||Depend On Your Need|
|we can provide professonal designs for new shop,showroom as per your need,customers are expected to provide theire shop measurment,logo etc.We could charge for some large new designs.|
|1) Large-scale produce line, more rapid delivery|
2) Supporting deep-processing. the kinds of products are more rich
3) Advance equipment , the quality are perfect.
4) Professional Factory, services are more circumspect
|Plastic cover of medical machine,Air conditioning,All kind of vacuum forming cover|
|40% invoice value paid as deposit by T/T, 60% balance paid by T/T before cargo release from factory|
| L/C, Western Union , Money Gram, etc.|
|5-10 working days|
Welcome to visit our factory show room for more ideas
- Q:What kind of plastic bottles can be used again and again?
- Subsequently, the reporter found some food containing plastic bottle, was found in the bottom of the bottle is part of digital signs, such as China 550G installed at the bottom of honey bottle labeled "02". However, the reporter also found that many bottles at the bottom without any mark, like master 500ML fresh daily C Coca-Cola 450ML, beautiful fruit juice drink.
- Q:How many kinds of plastic materials are there?
- The molecular structure of thermosetting plastics is the body structure, softening also occurs in heated, can plastic into a certain shape, but is heated to a certain extent or amount of curing agent, hardened stereotypes, re heating will not soften and change the shape of the. Thermosetting plastic processing, molding, the heat is no longer softening, and therefore can not be recycled, such as phenolic plastics, amino plastics, epoxy resin, etc. belong to this kind of plastic. Thermosetting plastic forming process is more complex, so continuous production has some difficulties, but its good heat resistance, not easy to deformation, and the price is relatively low.
- Q:What do you mean by the release angle of plastic parts?
- That is, the cup and the table top are not 90 degrees angle, and the angle between the outer wall of the cup and the table top is usually less than 90 degrees, and the wall thickness of the cup can be even or even uneven.
- Q:How to classify waste plastics? Identification methods?
- The rapid development of the plastics industry also brings a series of social problems caused by waste plastics, waste plastics and waste plastics which people are unwilling to see. Plastic products have been applied to every corner of society. From industrial production to basic necessities of life, plastic products are everywhere. People began to find that the plastic garbage has quietly come to us, seriously affect our health and living environment, such as agricultural land due to the impact of waste plastic and waste plastic production began, triggered by the "white pollution" to make people headache, not decay decomposition boxes can not be effectively recovered, with plastic life the garbage can not start treatment...... The sharp increase in plastic waste and the social and environmental problems caused by it are placed in front of people and placed in the place where people live and live all over the world.
- Q:Standard for classification of fire protection in plastic products
- 2, V-2: the sample was subjected to two 10 second combustion tests, and the flame died within 60 seconds. A fire can fall off. 3, V-1: the sample was subjected to two 10 second combustion tests, and the flame died within 60 seconds. No fire can fall. 4, V-0: the sample was subjected to two 10 second combustion tests, and the flame died within 30 seconds. No fire can fall.
- Q:What are the shapes of plastic parts?
- The shape of the plastic parts should meet the requirements of the use of the premise, so that it is conducive to forming, in particular, should not try to use the lateral core pulling mechanism, so the design of plastic parts should be avoided as possible lateral concave convex shape or side hole.
- Q:What are the characteristics of plastic products?
- Plastic is a kind of synthetic polymer with plasticity. It forms with synthetic rubber and synthetic fibers
- Q:Plastic pipe compared to other pipe what are the advantages?
- Plastic pipe is a high-tech chemical composite building material, and chemical building material is following the steel, wood, cement, the new fourth new types of building materials.
- Q:How can plastics be produced, In several ways?
- Press molding is also known as molding or pressing, and molding is mainly used for molding thermosetting resins such as phenolic resin, urea formaldehyde resin and unsaturated polyester resin.
- Q:How many grades are there in the plastic block? How to divide?
- UL is a plastic material standard test piece by spontaneous combustion flame after the combustion time, combustion speed, falling particle state to set the plastic material fire resistance rating, according to the level of quality, followed by HB, V2, V1, V0, 5V, VTM-0, VTM-1 and thin material grade, VTM-2, and foam material grade HBF, HF-1, HF-2.
Our company has accumulated abundant of techincal experience of producing vacuum thermoforming products; we have our own experienced mold technicians and equipment operation technicians. Our company pays attention to quality management, pursues the business ideal of "taking quality as root, taking truth as faith", and takes "win-win" as our aim. The management policy of our enterprise is "quick design, in-time delivery, reasonable prices, and stable quality". We will supply the best service to national and international customers wholeheartedly, Welcome your inquires.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||15.00% Eastern Europe
13.00% Western Europe
12.00% Northern Europe
12.00% South America
8.00% North America
8.00% Central America
6.00% Southern Europe
6.00% Eastern Asia
5.00% South Asia
3.00% Domestic Market
3.00% Mid East
2.00% Southeast Asia
||ISO 9001:2000;ISO 9001:2008
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||ShenZhen YanTian Port,ShenZhen SheKou Port,GuangZhou Port
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range