Detailed Product Description
Wind resistance,Impact resistance,Anti-aging,Self-clean by rainwater
Aluminium bracket/Cast aluminium bracket/aluminium awning/aluminium canopy/Cast aluminium support/Aluminium bracket/Cast aluminium bracket/aluminium awning/aluminium canopy/Cast aluminium support
Wind resistance,Impact resistance,Anti-aging,Anti-corrosion,Self-clean by rainwater
Bended design for noise reduction,UV filtration, 80% light transmission
Sheet:solid PC sheet, hollow PC sheet
The awning support texture:Cast Aluminium
Connecting parts: Aluminium profile
|Product/Service (We Sell):||Polycarboante sheet,Polycarbonate Solid Sheet,Polycarbonate Hollow Sheet,Polycarbonate Big Embossed Sheet,Polycarbonate Small Embossed Sheet,Polycarbonate Crystal Sheet,Polycarbonate Frosted Sheet,Polycarbonate Diamond Sheet,Awning,Awning Bracket,Greenhouse.|
Accessories: H&U PC profile,and related accessories.
|Number of Employees:|
100 - 200 People
|Main Markets:||North America|
|Total Annual Sales Volume:|
- Q:What does PPE mean in plastic products?. Polypropylene or polyethylene, for example, or something else?
- Poly (phenylene oxide) (PPE) is a kind of high performance thermoplastic engineering plastics. It has excellent electrical and thermal resistance. In order to adapt to some special occasions, such as copper clad laminate industry, South Africa should be modified as thermosetting material.
- Q:POM plastic flower mold how to solve?
- Causes of plastic mould material bloom:A, plastic raw materials contain moisture, resulting in plastic hydrolysis after heating.B, molding temperature is too high, plastic decomposition!
- Q:How many years will it take for a plastic bag to rot?
- Buried in the ground requires more than 200 years to rot, and seriously pollute the soil, and the burning of harmful smoke and fumes and toxic gases, the same will cause pollution of the atmospheric environment. Therefore, our country advocates the use of environmentally degradable plastic bags
- Q:What does Tupperware cup other7 stand for?
- PET (polyethylene terephthalate), a container made of this material is commonly installed plastic soda bottles, also known as the "bottle".Common mineral water bottles, carbonated beverage bottles, etc.. Heat resistant to 70 degrees, easy to deformation, there are harmful substances melting. After 1 months with plastic, may release a carcinogen, DEHP. Can not be put in the sun in the car; do not install wine, oil and other substances
- Q:White plastic for a long time. Why does it turn yellow?
- Common reason is that because of the aging of plastic products produced, the reason is polypropylene exists on the flank attack, its stability is not very good, especially in the long time of drying conditions
- Q:What is the shell of the relay? What exactly is plastic?
- It is by virtue of this characteristic of molding, the use of the first heating of the plastic flow, under pressure filled cavity, and then solidified into a shape and size of the product. Thermosetting resins are linear or branched before curing, forming a chemical bond between the molecular chains after curing, becoming a network of three degrees, not only without melting, but also insoluble in solvents. Bakelite, formaldehyde, melamine, formaldehyde, epoxy, unsaturated polyester and silicone plastics are all thermosetting plastics. Mainly used for heat insulation, abrasion resistance, insulation, high voltage resistance in the harsh environment of the use of plastic, mostly thermosetting plastic, most commonly used should be wok, pot handle and high and low voltage appliances.. Commonly used thermosetting plastics are phenolic resin, urea formaldehyde resin, melamine resin, unsaturated polyester resin, epoxy resin, silicone resin, polyurethane and so on
- Q:How to remove static electricity on plastic products?
- Antistatic agents can be added to plastics;
- Q:Are there any differences between plastic products and plastic products?
- Plastic products mainly refers to the Petrochemical Industries Co for oil, refined materials, is a kind of plastic material. Generally speaking is the plastic raw materials, such as: how much money a ton of plastic, plastic prices, are made from plastic raw materials
- Q:How long is the shelf life of plastic bottles?
- EPE Quality Supervision Bureau of Shanxi Province Quality Supervision Bureau staff said, at present our country has no unified relevant standards, only industry standards. Some bottles of foreign production, although the label for a period of 10 years, but after repeated use, especially high temperature after heating, will release toxic substances bisphenol A, so as not to use heating, not straight in the sun. At present, our country adopts triangle symbol as plastic recycling mark. It can remind consumers to use it correctly from material. EPE staff said that at the bottom of the plastic bottle, there is a triangle with 1 - 7 numbers inside it. Each number represents a different material, indicating what kind of resin the product is made of. Such as for the manufacture of bottles, space cups and other ingredients containing PC plastic products, more marked as "pearl cotton 7EPE", "mineral water bottles", "carbonated drinks bottles" and more marked as "pearl cotton 1EPE".
- Q:Electric kettle is plastic, okay?
- In addition, plastic electric kettle, only the outer shell is made of plastic, the liner is used in stainless steel, but the electric kettle in the heating process, the stainless steel liner temperature will become very high, the external plastic shell may appear a little taste in the heat, but this kind of the taste is very slight, generally do not produce what harm to the human body.
High-quality talent and advanced business management are our essential for enterprise rising;First-class management determines first-class quality;Only first-class quality can ensure first-class enterprise.
Based on the "win-win" development philosophy,Our enterprise will keep on providing high quality products and best after-sales services for cooperative partners,advancing with customers together,serving the world and creating the future!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||55.00% Domestic Market
5.00% Eastern Asia
5.00% Mid East
5.00% Southeast Asia
5.00% Western Europe
5.00% South Asia
4.00% Eastern Europe
3.00% South America
3.00% North America
2.00% Northern Europe
2.00% Southern Europe
1.00% Central America
||ISO 9001:2000;ISO 14001:2004;CE
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||3,000-5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range