Detailed Product Description
Vacuum fomring plastic parts
1.ABS high quality materials
2.Max size can reach :3000*2000*800MM
We use EPE, polyfoam, carton to keep the package safe and effective. Capable to meet your special packaging requirements.
within 7-15 days after confirmed the smaples
Vacuum fomring plastic parts
1 Competitive price available.
2 Quick delivery
3 Low mold cost
Vacuum fomring plastic parts, Grey plastic parts , Vacuum formed parts , Large plastic parts
Vacuum forming-CNC cuting -scraping-painting -packing
Any color as you like
Indoor or outdoor used
- Q:What material is better for plastic cups?
- There are PC, AS, PP.TRITAN (, PCTG) and ECOZEN (Korean SK). PC is banned in the bottle and in some European and American space cups because of the effects of BPA on the baby reproductive system. AS too crisp; PP cost-effective, environmental protection, transparency and feel bad. TRITAN and ECOZEN are currently in the domestic manufacturers do not have the domestic market, export orders, but also environmental protection, does not contain BPA, transparency and feel and equal to PC, the price is high, the daily use of PP for advice can, or simply use glass.
- Q:PC plastic can be welded with any plastic electrode
- PC plastic is welded by ultrasonic, plastic and plastic welding. The ultrasonic welding machine not only can weld PC, but also can weld PE, PP, PS and so on.
- Q:How much is plastic PP5 resistant to cold?
- Copolymerization of PP is generally more common than ordinary poly PP, low temperature, usually twice as much, that is, -20 degrees.
- Q:What is the difference between plastic raw materials and engineering plastics?
- Engineering plastics generally have many properties that are not common in plastics. They are often used in construction machinery to replace certain metals.Plastic is resin and filler, so it is usually granular. Raw materials too. Only a few powdery.
- Q:What does "stress hardening" of plastic molding mean?
- Plastic (Plastics): plastic material, the so-called plastic refers to the external force of the deformation occurs, the external force can be maintained after the abolition of the state of force. The elastic modulus of plastic is between rubber and fiber, and it can deform in a certain way. Soft plastics close to rubber, hard plastics, close to fiber.Plastic refers to the resin (or in the process of using monomer polymerization) as the main ingredient, such as plasticizers, fillers, lubricants, additives such as colorants as auxiliary components, can flow in the process of forming materials.
- Q:How to make plastic products soft?
- Scald it in hot water, but it's soft at one time. Now it's getting warmer, so you don't have to worry about it. Because the weather is so warm, the plastic lines are fine and soft! It's comfortable to take!
- Q:How can you increase the hardness of PE plastics?
- PE plastic is polyethylene plastic, with corrosion resistance, electrical insulation (especially high-frequency insulation), low pressure polyethylene is suitable for production of corrosion resistant parts and parts of high pressure polyethylene insulation; suitable for making films; ultra high molecular weight polyethylene is suitable for making wear resistance and shock absorption, transmission parts.
- Q:Can I put food in a plastic product that has just been soaked in hot water?
- The so-called plastic, in fact, it is a kind of synthetic resin, the shape of the natural resin with pine resin similar to, through chemical means of artificial synthesis, and is called plastic.
- Q:What are the processing methods of black masterbatch and what is more prominent than other plastic raw materials?
- Double screw method, using mixing machine materials after mixing by twin screw extruder braces or granulation water, double screw mixing machine itself due to limited capacity, the general concentration of 25-32% in carbon black masterbatch. Mixing method, using mixing machine, mixing the material, adding mixer, kneading, and then feeding machine into the twin-screw extruder, water ring or underwater cut, masterbatch, general carbon black concentration of 40-45%.
- Q:What's the advantage of a basin made of plastic?
- The advantages of the plastic basin: most plastic basins have strong corrosion resistance, not react with acids and bases, low manufacturing cost, durable, waterproof, light quality, good insulation, plastic basin atlas, beautiful and convenient
Our company has accumulated abundant of techincal experience of producing vacuum thermoforming products; we have our own experienced mold technicians and equipment operation technicians. Our company pays attention to quality management, pursues the business ideal of "taking quality as root, taking truth as faith", and takes "win-win" as our aim. The management policy of our enterprise is "quick design, in-time delivery, reasonable prices, and stable quality". We will supply the best service to national and international customers wholeheartedly, Welcome your inquires.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||15.00% Eastern Europe
13.00% Western Europe
12.00% Northern Europe
12.00% South America
8.00% North America
8.00% Central America
6.00% Southern Europe
6.00% Eastern Asia
5.00% South Asia
3.00% Domestic Market
3.00% Mid East
2.00% Southeast Asia
||ISO 9001:2000;ISO 9001:2008
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||ShenZhen YanTian Port,ShenZhen SheKou Port,GuangZhou Port
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range