|Entry Type: |
|Place of Origin: |
Zhejiang China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||STACKABLE IN BULK Qty loading(20'GP/40'HC): 390/940PCS|
|Delivery Detail:||within 10 days after confirmation|
-Heavy duty, single faced,Eco-friendly
Plastic Pallet-single tray pallet
Static:2000kg / Dynamic:500kg
This pallet is not porous and does not absorb any liquid. Easy to clean with high press equipment, and the pallet is resistant to most chemical agents.
The pallet is fully recyclable at the end of the lifetime.
by sea,by air,express delivery
1.Recyalable and washable.
2.ISO, SGS, Rohs standard
3 .clolor and size customized
4.Maintenance free & safer than wooden pallets
5.Can print your LOGO as you required
6.Made of 100% Virgin HDPE material
7.Cleanable, Non-Poisonous Pallets Built for the Most Stringent Sanitary Demands.
.P8lastic Pallets Offer an Economic Alternative to Wood Pallets or Skids.
We can offer you samples,but first the samples fees and freight charges should be your account.Once you placed an order with us,we will refund you the money from the payment.
- Q:What does plastic melt mean?
- Refers to the plastic melt index, now according to the national standard requirements, known as plastic melt flow rate, unit is: grams /10 minutes.
- Q:What can plastic particles do?
- 1, daily life, can be used to make all kinds of plastic bags, barrels, pots, toys, furniture, stationery and other living utensils and all kinds of plastic products.2, clothing industry: can be used to make clothing, neckties, buttons, zippers and so on.3. Building materials: can be used to make all kinds of building components, building tools, plastic doors and windows, mortar barrels, etc..
- Q:Plastic molding is what to do, how the process?
- The plastic molding is various forms (such as powder, granules, solution and dispersion) of plastic products or parts required for the shape of. Simply put, it's the plastic process that produces plastic or plastic parts.
- Q:Why plastic is not environmentally friendly?
- Plastics burn easily and produce poisonous gases when they burn. For example, toluene combustion produces a small amount of polystyrene, this substance can cause blindness, vomiting and other symptoms of inhalation, PVC combustion will produce toxic gases, hydrogen chloride in combustion, is a high temperature environment, will lead to plastic decomposition of toxic components, such as benzene etc..
- Q:What is the material of plastic bottles? Will plasticizers be produced?
- Plastic bottles are made of polyethylene or polypropylene and added a variety of organic solvents. Most of the beverage bottles are made of plastic. The two materials, polyethylene and polypropylene, are non-toxic and tasteless. They are used for filling drinks and so on. They are very safe for the human body. But once the polyethylene is subjected to high temperature or acid corrosion, it dissolves slowly and releases organic solvents, which can cause harm to the human body.
- Q:Is there a difference between recycled plastics and new ones?
- Polyethylene: the performance of polyethylene has decreased after regeneration, the color yellow. After several extrusion, the viscosity of HDPE decreases, and the viscosity of LDPE increases.Polypropylene: when regenerated at one time, the color is almost constant, and the melt index rises. More than two times the color increased, the melt index is still rising. After regeneration, breaking strength and elongation decreased, but no problems in use.
- Q:What kind of plastic grade does polyether sulfone resin (PES) belong to?
- Polyether sulfone resin (PES) is a kind of thermoplastic polymer material with excellent comprehensive properties developed by ICI company of the United Kingdom in 1972. It is one of the few special engineering plastics in use. It has excellent heat resistance, mechanical properties, insulation performance, especially with the continuous and rapid changes in temperature in the environment can still maintain stable performance advantages under high temperature, has been widely used in many fields.
- Q:What kinds of plastic pipes are divided into
- The most widely used plastic pipe is plastic pipe. There are many kinds of plastic pipes, which are divided into two categories: thermoplastic pipes and thermosetting plastic pipes. It belongs to thermoplastic, including PVC pipe, polyethylene pipe, polypropylene pipe, POM pipe, super high molecular weight polyethylene pipe, etc. it belongs to thermosetting phenolic plastic pipe. The main advantages of plastic pipes are good corrosion resistance, light quality, convenient molding and easy processing. The disadvantages are low strength and poor heat resistance.
- Q:What's the advantage of a basin made of plastic?
- On the market, the common plastic basin raw materials for general plastic, generally refers to large output, wide use, good formability, cheap plastic. And there are five general types of plastic, namely polyethylene (PE), polypropylene (PP), polyvinyl chloride (PVC), polystyrene (PS) and propylene - butadiene - styrene copolymer (ABS), they are all thermoplastic plastic.
- Q:How can I remove the scratches on the plastic?
- The so-called plastic, in fact, it is a kind of synthetic resin, the shape of the natural resin with pine resin similar to, through chemical means of artificial synthesis, and is called plastic.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range