|Entry Type: |
|Place of Origin: |
Zhejiang China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||STACKABLE IN BULK Qty loading(20'GP/40'HC): 390/940PCS|
|Delivery Detail:||within 10 days after confirmation|
-Heavy duty, single faced,Eco-friendly
BETTER QUALITY LOWER PRICE
◊ Products information:
Plastic Pallet-single tray pallet
Static:2000kg / Dynamic:500kg
This pallet is not porous and does not absorb any liquid. Easy to clean with high press equipment, and the pallet is resistant to most chemical agents.
The pallet is fully recyclable at the end of the lifetime.
by sea,by air,express delivery
1.ISO, SGS, Rohs standard
2.clolor and size customized
3.Maintenance free & safer than wooden pallets
4.Can print your LOGO as you required
5.Made of 100% Virgin HDPE material
6.Cleanable, Non-Poisonous Pallets Built for the Most Stringent Sanitary Demands.
7.Plastic Pallets Offer an Economic Alternative to Wood Pallets or Skids.
8.recyalable and washable.
◊ Sample policy:
We can offer you samples,but first the samples fees and freight charges should be your account.Once you placed an order with us,we will refund you the money from the payment.
- Q:How to make up the holes in the plastic basin, and the method is simple and durable
- Another method is to press a piece of plastic on a leak. Use a hair dryer to blow the hot air between the plastic sheet and the basin. Press it gently after melting. Be careful, or you'll blow a hole in the plastic basin.
- Q:What is the most effective way to reduce the environmental pollution caused by plastic bags?
- First, strengthen management.Two, prohibit the use of disposable biodegradable plastic packaging.Three, forced recycling.
- Q:How do you deal with the new plastic drinking cups?
- The cup is not used, the first time, it is best to use the tea to a couple of hours, let it take the adsorption odor, or water is best not to use too hot, or some plastic taste...
- Q:What kind of material do ordinary plastic cups have?
- AS plastic is acrylonitrile (A) and styrene (S) copolymer, weather resistant medium, not by the high humidity environment, ability of general oil, detergent and mild alcohol, poor fatigue resistance, not easy to stress cracking, material quality and high transparency, commonly used to produce trays, cups, tableware, toothbrush, instrument mirror, packing boxes and other plastic products.
- Q:What is the shell of the relay? What exactly is plastic?
- Relays, usually thermosetting plastics, refer to plastics that can be cured or otherwise insoluble in heat or other conditions, such as phenolics, epoxy plastics, etc.. Thermosetting plastics can be divided into two types: formaldehyde, cross-linking and other cross-linking. Formaldehyde crosslinked plastics include phenolic plastics and amino plastics (such as urea formaldehyde melamine formaldehyde etc.).
- Q:Can I put food in a plastic product that has just been soaked in hot water?
- Better not eat. May be toxic.The plastic is made of monomers as raw materials, polymer by polyaddition or polycondensation polymerization (macromolecules), commonly known as plastic resin (plastics) or (resin), can freely change the composition and form style, composed of synthetic resin and filler, plasticizer, stabilizer, lubricant, pigment and other additives.
- Q:How do plastics weld?
- Plastic connection is the key link of its extensive application. Plastics can be connected by mechanical fastening, bonding, or welding. Fastening, fast connection, suitable for all plastics, but high cost, will produce stress concentration, can not form sealed joints or get the appropriate performance.
- Q:How do I wipe the paint off the plastic?
- Because the plastics react chemically with some of the chemical strong acids and bases, the paint on the plastic can only be removed in a conventional way.
- Q:What is the low temperature resistance of plastic PS?
- PS plastic is polystyrene, and the brittleness temperature is 30 DEG C, therefore, PS plastic can be used at 20.
- Q:What's the advantage of a basin made of plastic?
- Plastic basin disadvantages: the burning of plastic will produce toxic gases, such as toluene produced during combustion of polystyrene, the substance amount of inhalation can cause blindness, vomiting and other symptoms, PVC combustion will produce toxic gas hydrogen chloride.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range