|Entry Type: |
|Place of Origin: |
Zhejiang China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||STACKABLE IN BULK Qty loading(20'GP/40'HC): 390/940PCS|
|Delivery Detail:||within 10 days after confirmation|
-Heavy duty, single faced,Eco-friendly
BETTER QUALITY LOWER PRICE
◊ Products information:
Plastic Pallet-single tray pallet
Static:2000kg / Dynamic:500kg
This pallet is not porous and does not absorb any liquid. Easy to clean with high press equipment, and the pallet is resistant to most chemical agents.
The pallet is fully recyclable at the end of the lifetime.
by sea,by air,express delivery
1.ISO, SGS, Rohs standard
2.clolor and size customized
3.Maintenance free & safer than wooden pallets
4.Can print your LOGO as you required
5.Made of 100% Virgin HDPE material
6.Cleanable, Non-Poisonous Pallets Built for the Most Stringent Sanitary Demands.
7.Plastic Pallets Offer an Economic Alternative to Wood Pallets or Skids.
8.recyalable and washable.
◊ Sample policy:
We can offer you samples,but first the samples fees and freight charges should be your account.Once you placed an order with us,we will refund you the money from the payment.
- Q:What kind of plastic bottles can be used again and again?
- China CPPIA plastics recycling Specialized Committee vice president Dong Jinshi told reporters that the plastic bottle and the bottle triangular numbers marked "safe" never mind. The triangle symbol is a sign of plastic recycling. The triangle containing 1 ~ 7 numbers, each number represents different materials, if the product is made several different materials, it is marked products main and basic materials. In our country, plastics recycling label logo is not mandatory, some of the regular brand enterprises in order to facilitate the recycling of plastic products, have recently started to label recycling. Experts believe that although this sign is mainly in order to facilitate recycling use, but also consumers can know the use of plastic products is made of what material through the logo, should use plastic recycling signs in the digital environment in what Secret.
- Q:How about making a bottle of yogurt with plastic bottles?
- Hello. Glass is best, plastic bottles are easy to produce toxins,A bottle that can be recycled is ok.
- Q:The use of various plastic materials?!
- GPPS modified polystyrene 204The transparency of 88-92%, refractive index 1.59-1.60, suitable for light products, dyeing is strong, non-toxic and tasteless, no fungus growth, high impact strength, resistance to acid and alkali resistant performance is good, not on the basis of solvent, excellent electrical properties, easy molding, moisture less than 0.02% can maintain the strength and size of high humidity, but the brittleness.Suitable plastic products: decorations, lighting signs, lampshades, stationery, transparent toys, daily necessities, instrument lenses, freezers and thermal insulation in the refrigerator (after foaming).
- Q:What happens when plastic gets wet and sticky?
- Plastic sticking is the main reason:1, time is too long, leading to aging;2, contact a number of chemicals, the reaction occurred;3, the external environment overheating leads to changes.
- Q:What kind of material do ordinary plastic cups have?
- AS plastic is acrylonitrile (A) and styrene (S) copolymer, weather resistant medium, not by the high humidity environment, ability of general oil, detergent and mild alcohol, poor fatigue resistance, not easy to stress cracking, material quality and high transparency, commonly used to produce trays, cups, tableware, toothbrush, instrument mirror, packing boxes and other plastic products.
- Q:Can plastics be recycled?
- Become soft when heated so as to flow and become hardened by cooling. The process is reversible and can be repeated. Polyethylene, polypropylene, PVC, polystyrene, POM, polycarbonate, etc.. Thermoplastics can be recycled, while thermosetting plastics cannot be recycled.
- Q:What plastic sunscreen?
- PVC also has titanium dioxide and UV absorbers
- Q:What is the difference between the glue and rubber plastic products? What are the advantages and disadvantages?
- General respectively have more toughness, were not resistant to high temperature, low melting point, the melting point of 80 degrees, less elastic, fragile. High temperature resistant glue, the melting point of 120 degrees, with good elasticity. The same thickness, soft as glue.
- Q:What's the difference between cans and plastic bottles?
- The glass bottle can be used repeatedly and is inconvenient to carry, but there are phenomena of cleaning up, cross contamination and fraud, and people can not be relieved.Plastic bottle, glass with respect to that of oxygen and carbon monoxide permeability coefficient is large, it will lead to a chemical reaction between packing objects and packaging, packaging is also due to the oxidation of the flavor deterioration occurred, and the aging of plastic products also affect the appearance quality, beautiful appearance and practicability, and environmental pollution.
- Q:Do all plastics have plasticizers?
- There are many kinds of plasticizers and only a few of them are toxic. The key is to see whether the manufacturer of the product you have has a conscience, and whether the authorities concerned have done anything about it.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range