|Entry Type: |
|Place of Origin: |
Zhejiang China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||STACKABLE IN BULK Qty loading(20'GP/40'HC): 390/940PCS|
|Delivery Detail:||within 10 days after confirmation|
-Heavy duty, single faced,Eco-friendly
BETTER QUALITY LOWER PRICE
◊ Products information:
Plastic Pallet-single tray pallet
Static:2000kg / Dynamic:500kg
This pallet is not porous and does not absorb any liquid. Easy to clean with high press equipment, and the pallet is resistant to most chemical agents.
The pallet is fully recyclable at the end of the lifetime.
by sea,by air,express delivery
1.ISO, SGS, Rohs standard
2.clolor and size customized
3.Maintenance free & safer than wooden pallets
4.Can print your LOGO as you required
5.Made of 100% Virgin HDPE material
6.Cleanable, Non-Poisonous Pallets Built for the Most Stringent Sanitary Demands.
7.Plastic Pallets Offer an Economic Alternative to Wood Pallets or Skids.
8.recyalable and washable.
◊ Sample policy:
We can offer you samples,but first the samples fees and freight charges should be your account.Once you placed an order with us,we will refund you the money from the payment.
- Q:What does plastic melt mean?
- The melt flow rate refers to the weight of a thermoplastic under a certain temperature and load, and the melt passes through a standard die every 10 minutes.
- Q:What materials do you use for plastic moulds?
- As there are many varieties of plastics, the requirements for plastic products vary greatly, and various materials for making plastic moulds are also put forward
- Q:How can plastics be cleaned?
- You can use a soft cloth gently wipe, smear a little toothpaste. But should not use alkaline soap and solvents, to prevent the total plastic plastic agent was destroyed, resulting in plastic hardens, brittle; or swelling of certain plastics, causing damage to the product. Should not use boiling water to wash, to avoid deformation. Plastic products should avoid contact with acids, alkalis, alcohol, gasoline and other substances, so that chemical changes can be avoided.
- Q:Is the resin material of imitation jade handicraft Plastic?
- Resin usually refers to softening or melting range after heating. When softening, it tends to flow under external force. At normal temperature, it is solid, semi solid, and sometimes liquid organic polymer.
- Q:How to mend cracks in a plastic bucket?
- AB is a nickname for the two liquid mixed hardening glue, the glue is a liquid, a liquid hardener, two feed to hardening, is not required by the temperature should be hard ripening, so it is a kind of adhesive curing at room temperature, the model is sometimes used to do. Generally used in industry.
- Q:Plastic parts are easy to crack under what conditions
- Material aspects:(1) the content of recycled material is too high, which leads to the low strength of the parts.(2) excessive humidity results in chemical reaction between some plastics and water vapor and reduces the strength.(3) the material itself is not suitable for the processing environment, or the quality is poor, and the pollution will cause cracking.4. machine: injection molding machine plasticizing capacity should be appropriate, too small, plasticizing is not sufficient, can not be completely mixed and become brittle, too large will degrade.
- Q:Can a plastic bowl be used safely?
- No, the plastic bowl will release a chemical, which is harmful to the human body, especially after heating. It is not recommended.
- Q:Plastic lunch box logo 5, what does PP stand for?
- PP5 is the identification of material grades that can be used directly in food packaging and in materials directly in contact with food. But you said that you can use repeatedly, this is generally not used repeatedly, because the plastic is thin, easily damaged, and is generally not recommended for hot food, if clean, can be reused. As you said to environmental protection, energy saving, this way, I think you can do garbage treatment, you can, because 90% of the plastic material can be done as long as the classification processing, can be recycled, which will not pollute the environment, but also save resources.
- Q:What are the common plastics??
- Polyethylene terephthalate two (PET): common in mineral water bottles, carbonated beverage bottles. PET heat-resistant to 70 degrees, only suitable for warm drinks or frozen drinks, high temperature liquid or heating, it is easy to deformation, it should not be placed in the car for a long time, preferably at room temperature, a one-time use.
- Q:What type of plastics do you have?
- At the beginning of the heating, the resin molecules are linear in structure and still have plasticity of thermoplastics. When continue heating, linear molecular chain is formed between the chemical bond (i.e., molecular cross-linking) were net shape structure, when the temperature reaches a certain value, molecules into the body structure, the resin into both melt and dissolve the state. Repeated heating does not soften any longer and is no longer plastic.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range