|Entry Type: |
|Place of Origin: |
Zhejiang China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||STACKABLE IN BULK Qty loading(20'GP/40'HC): 390/940PCS|
|Delivery Detail:||within 10 days after confirmation|
-Heavy duty, single faced,Eco-friendly
BETTER QUALITY LOWER PRICE
◊ Products information:
Plastic Pallet-single tray pallet
Static:2000kg / Dynamic:500kg
This pallet is not porous and does not absorb any liquid. Easy to clean with high press equipment, and the pallet is resistant to most chemical agents.
The pallet is fully recyclable at the end of the lifetime.
by sea,by air,express delivery
1.ISO, SGS, Rohs standard
2.clolor and size customized
3.Maintenance free & safer than wooden pallets
4.Can print your LOGO as you required
5.Made of 100% Virgin HDPE material
6.Cleanable, Non-Poisonous Pallets Built for the Most Stringent Sanitary Demands.
7.Plastic Pallets Offer an Economic Alternative to Wood Pallets or Skids.
8.recyalable and washable.
◊ Sample policy:
We can offer you samples,but first the samples fees and freight charges should be your account.Once you placed an order with us,we will refund you the money from the payment.
- Q:What material is better for plastic cups?
- There are PC, AS, PP.TRITAN (, PCTG) and ECOZEN (Korean SK). PC is banned in the bottle and in some European and American space cups because of the effects of BPA on the baby reproductive system. AS too crisp; PP cost-effective, environmental protection, transparency and feel bad. TRITAN and ECOZEN are currently in the domestic manufacturers do not have the domestic market, export orders, but also environmental protection, does not contain BPA, transparency and feel and equal to PC, the price is high, the daily use of PP for advice can, or simply use glass.
- Q:How much is plastic PP5 resistant to cold?
- Ordinary homopolymer PP has higher heat resistance, but when it reaches -20 degrees of low temperature, it will not stand, easy to brittle.
- Q:Plastic products 2 can hold hot thing?
- We should be inspired, it is best not to take other people's old road, because China is a big country, the harm will be much greater than the United states. It is believed that this problem will gradually arouse people's attention.
- Q:Are there any other plastic products besides stretch?
- The metal bond in different degrees, while the ductility was also different. The nature of metal minerals, such as gold, silver, natural natural natural copper has good ductility. When using a knife scratching the malleable mineral, mineral surface is carved in the light immediately left grooves, without powder or granules. It can be distinguished from brittle.
- Q:What are the shapes of plastic parts?
- The shape of the plastic parts should meet the requirements of the use of the premise, so that it is conducive to forming, in particular, should not try to use the lateral core pulling mechanism, so the design of plastic parts should be avoided as possible lateral concave convex shape or side hole.
- Q:White plastic products used for a long time will be yellow, how to do?
- Plastic products aging, color will increase, yellowing of plastic products can no longer be white.
- Q:What products are plastic extrusion?
- Extrusion plastic products are as follows:One, PVC hard tubeTwo, PVC hoseThree polyolefin pipesFour polycarbonate (PC) tubeFive, polystyreneSix polypropyleneSeven, ABS sheet and boardEight, PPR pipe
- Q:What is the difference between the glue and rubber plastic products? What are the advantages and disadvantages?
- It is special as plastic rubber particles, the particles of long and soft, good toughness, by stamping tilted to one side, causing the ball hitting the line erratic, sinking in the industry known as the "magic particles". Rubber is a kind of rubber between rubber and rubber, its performance has two sets of advantages, have a long shot, the counter rotating particles sinking characteristic, and has the advantages of good fast plastic particles.
- Q:Is ABS plastic poisonous?
- Of course, due to the application of different plastics will add different additives, but the difference is very big. Different plastic plastic additives are generally inorganic filler, glass fiber, pigment, antioxidant, anti UV agent, plasticizer and inorganic filler and glass fiber. The body is stable and has no toxicity to the mineral glass. The human body. The antioxidant and anti UV agent general dosage is small, but 1-2% of the components, of course the nature itself is non-toxic or low toxic to the human body. The most likely risk of plastic is PVC, the plastic additive content could even reach 60-70%, it is difficult to ensure there is no harm to human body.
- Q:How can I remove the scratches on the plastic?
- The main component of plastics is resin. The term was first resin secrete by animal and plant lipid and its name, such as rosin, shellac, resin is not mixed with various additives and polymer compounds. Resin accounts for about 40% to 100% of the total weight of plastics. The basic properties of plastics depend mainly on the nature of the resin, but additives also play an important role. Some plastics are made up of synthetic resins, with or without additives such as plexiglass and polystyrene.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range