Detailed Product Description
1.Vacuum Forming Plastic Air Conditioner Shell
1. Product name: Vacuum Forming Plastic Air Conditioner Shell
2. Product size: customized;
3. Material: ABS or customized;
4. Fabrication: Vacuum forming, CNC cut, scraping process;
5.Color:White or Any Color
7.Item: Air Conditioner Shell
8.Packing:EPE, Styrofoam, carton...
Vacuum Forming Plastic Air Conditioner Shell
|Product Type||Air Conditioner Plastic Cover|
Vacuum Forming Thermoforming, CNC Engraving and Trimming and
Treament, Polising and Scraping Process Etc
Durable and Safety For Use
Modern Fashion Appearance
Good Quality and Competitive Price
|Packing||Poly Bag and Carton|
|we can provide professonal designs for new shop,showroom as per your need,customers are expected to provide theire shop measurment,logo etc.We could charge for some large new designs.|
|1) Large-scale produce line, more rapid delivery|
2) Supporting deep-processing. the kinds of products are more rich
3) Advance equipment , the quality are perfect.
4) Professional Factory, services are more circumspect
|Plastic cover of medical machine,Air conditioning,All kind of vacuum forming cover|
|40% invoice value paid as deposit by T/T, 60% balance paid by T/T before cargo release from factory|
| L/C, Western Union , Money Gram, etc.|
|5-10 working days|
Welcome to visit our factory show room for more ideas
- Q:This is the molding process of plastic products. Plastic molding process has molding, extrusion, injection molding, blow molding, spraying, calendering, roll molding, etc., each process has its own characteristics, in this inconvenience one by one detail, please understand.
- Plastic products can be processed by machining, because of the variety of plastics, like metal materials, different varieties of plastic, machining parameters are also different. Such as cutting tools, cutting the choice of the amount, we must consider the composition of plastic, additives and its physical properties.
- Q:Advantages and disadvantages of plastics
- The specific strength of plastic is much higher than that of cement concrete. It is close to or even beyond steel. It belongs to a kind of lightweight and high strength material.
- Q:What are the parts of plastics and what are their characteristics?
- The so-called plastic, in fact, it is a kind of synthetic resin, the shape of the natural resin with pine resin similar to, through chemical means of artificial synthesis, and is called plastic.
- Q:What about the outlook for plastic particles?
- Waste plastics, recycled plastic particles, very wide sales, large demand for plastic enterprises. To fully understand why recycled particles are particularly popular with plastic manufacturers
- Q:Are common plastic products in daily life, what are the materials?
- We generally used in life of plastic products, such as plastic cups, plastic cutlery, plastic boxes, plastic bowls (plastic kitchenware etc.), including some plastic toys, or some sort of fitness ball, raincoat and so on
- Q:How do you repair the plastic surface that scratches?
- Plastic scratches are repaired in the following ways:1, gently wipe with oil, scratches will not be so clear;2. Polish with car wax;3, buy plastic products special polishing agent, polishing principle is slight grinding, will make plastic thin.
- Q:How can plastic paint be used to prevent paint falling off?
- Oil: plastic surface often Zhanyou oil, hand sweat and release agent, it will make the paint poor adhesion, coating cracking, blistering and shedding. Degreasing treatment should be done before painting. The plastic parts are usually cleaned with gasoline or alcohol, then chemical degreasing. After chemical degreasing, the alkali residue on the surface of the workpiece should be thoroughly cleaned and cleaned with pure water, dried or dried.
- Q:What is the plastic bottle used to make after crushing?
- Look what raw material, we add some crushed material to do the plate
- Q:Scope and characteristics of plastics No. 7
- Plastic No. 7 represents polycarbonate (PC), other plastic products. PC is a widely used material, especially for bottles and space cups, which is controversial because it contains bisphenol A. Experts point out that, in theory, as long as the process of making PC, bisphenol A percent into plastic structure, it means that the product is not bisphenol A, let alone release. However, if a small amount of bisphenol A is not converted into a plastic structure of PC, it may be released into the food or drink.
- Q:EVA plastic products poisonous?
- It is widely used in foam material, functional films, packaging mold, hot melt adhesive, wire and cable and toys and other fields.
Our company has accumulated abundant of techincal experience of producing vacuum thermoforming products; we have our own experienced mold technicians and equipment operation technicians. Our company pays attention to quality management, pursues the business ideal of "taking quality as root, taking truth as faith", and takes "win-win" as our aim. The management policy of our enterprise is "quick design, in-time delivery, reasonable prices, and stable quality". We will supply the best service to national and international customers wholeheartedly, Welcome your inquires.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||15.00% Eastern Europe
13.00% Western Europe
12.00% Northern Europe
12.00% South America
8.00% North America
8.00% Central America
6.00% Southern Europe
6.00% Eastern Asia
5.00% South Asia
3.00% Domestic Market
3.00% Mid East
2.00% Southeast Asia
||ISO 9001:2000;ISO 9001:2008
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||ShenZhen YanTian Port,ShenZhen SheKou Port,GuangZhou Port
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range