Detailed Product Description
1.Vacuum Forming Plastic Air Conditioner Shell
1. Product name: Vacuum Forming Plastic Air Conditioner Shell
2. Product size: customized;
3. Material: ABS or customized;
4. Fabrication: Vacuum forming, CNC cut, scraping process;
5.Color:White or Any Color
7.Item: Air Conditioner Shell
8.Packing:EPE, Styrofoam, carton...
Vacuum Forming Plastic Air Conditioner Shell
|Product Type||Air Conditioner Plastic Cover|
Vacuum Forming Thermoforming, CNC Engraving and Trimming and
Treament, Polising and Scraping Process Etc
Durable and Safety For Use
Modern Fashion Appearance
Good Quality and Competitive Price
|Packing||Poly Bag and Carton|
|we can provide professonal designs for new shop,showroom as per your need,customers are expected to provide theire shop measurment,logo etc.We could charge for some large new designs.|
|1) Large-scale produce line, more rapid delivery|
2) Supporting deep-processing. the kinds of products are more rich
3) Advance equipment , the quality are perfect.
4) Professional Factory, services are more circumspect
|Plastic cover of medical machine,Air conditioning,All kind of vacuum forming cover|
|40% invoice value paid as deposit by T/T, 60% balance paid by T/T before cargo release from factory|
| L/C, Western Union , Money Gram, etc.|
|5-10 working days|
Welcome to visit our factory show room for more ideas
- Q:The plastic basin is broken. How do you fix it?
- Tonic! It's like a candle stick. Take it on the fire and place it in a plastic pot. Just press it for a while
- Q:What are the requirements of laser marking for plastic products?
- And the use of laser marking machine in plastic surface marking is a kind of fast processing speed, can keep the plastic products inherent surface properties, the characters or patterns with the plastic into a unified whole advanced marking technology. Laser marking machine uses laser beam to produce mark directly on plastic surface, including mark, code, character, numeral, pattern, line, two-dimension code and so on, and it is formed by one mark, without other processing step.
- Q:What's the difference between cans and plastic bottles?
- Carbonated beverage is a beverage product filled with carbon dioxide under certain conditions. It is composed of water, sweetener, acid, essence, perfume, pigment, carbon dioxide and other raw and auxiliary materials. Carbonated drinks cool Jieshu major role played as a hobby, drinks, generally no nutritional value. However, different products have different characteristics, and some do have vitamins, electrolytes and so on.
- Q:What are the hazards of plastic oiler
- Fire easily, easily bitten by rats, cold oil solidification also fell out.
- Q:What are the main raw materials used in plastic products?
- Molding performance 1. amorphous material, medium mobility, moisture absorption, must be fully dry, surface requirements of the plastic parts must be prolonged preheating, drying 80-90 degrees, 3 hours2., should take high material temperature, high mold temperature, but the material temperature is too high, easy to decompose (decomposition temperature is >270 degrees). For the higher precision plastic parts, mold temperature should take 50-60 degrees, for high gloss, heat-resistant plastic parts, mold temperature should take 60-80 degrees3, to solve the water to increase the liquidity of the clip, material, high temperature, high modulus to temperature, or change into the water level method.4, such as forming heat-resistant or flame retardant materials, the production of 3-7 days later, the mold surface will remain plastic decomposition, leading to the surface of the mold shining, the need to clean the mold in a timely manner, while the mold surface to increase the exhaust position.
- Q:What are the distinguishing features of plastics? What is their chemical name?
- PE) and linear low density polyethylene (LLDPE). Among the three, HDPE has better thermal, electrical and mechanical properties, while LDPE and LLDPE have better flexibility, impact and film forming properties. LDPE and LLDPE are mainly used for packaging film, agricultural film, plastic modification, etc., and HDPE is widely used in many fields, such as film, pipe, injection, daily necessities and so on.
- Q:What are the main features of plastics?
- Plastic is a kind of synthetic polymer with plasticity. With synthetic rubber and synthetic fiber, it has become the three most important synthetic materials in daily life.
- Q:What does "stress hardening" of plastic molding mean?
- The plastic molding is various forms (such as powder, granules, solution and dispersion) of plastic products or parts required for the shape of.
- Q:How many kinds of plastics are there?
- PC: commonly known as polycarbonate. The variety is also a transparent material, high surface hardness, scratch resistance, strong impact resistance, high strength, good weather resistance (that is not afraid of the sun). The furniture is the sunshine plate screen baffle material hollow extrusion molding. Features: high price cost, about PMMA higher than about 40%.
- Q:What is the difference between plastic PP1, PP2, PP3 and PP4?
- PP1 plastic centrifuge tube is made of PP material, without toxicity and chemical tolerance. PP2 heat resistant aging. PP3- use overview: endoscope casing, left and right toolbox, door handle remarks: weathering, heat aging.
Our company has accumulated abundant of techincal experience of producing vacuum thermoforming products; we have our own experienced mold technicians and equipment operation technicians. Our company pays attention to quality management, pursues the business ideal of "taking quality as root, taking truth as faith", and takes "win-win" as our aim. The management policy of our enterprise is "quick design, in-time delivery, reasonable prices, and stable quality". We will supply the best service to national and international customers wholeheartedly, Welcome your inquires.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||15.00% Eastern Europe
13.00% Western Europe
12.00% Northern Europe
12.00% South America
8.00% North America
8.00% Central America
6.00% Southern Europe
6.00% Eastern Asia
5.00% South Asia
3.00% Domestic Market
3.00% Mid East
2.00% Southeast Asia
||ISO 9001:2000;ISO 9001:2008
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||ShenZhen YanTian Port,ShenZhen SheKou Port,GuangZhou Port
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range