Detailed Product Description
1.Vacuum Forming Plastic Air Conditioner Shell
1. Product name: Vacuum Forming Plastic Air Conditioner Shell
2. Product size: customized;
3. Material: ABS or customized;
4. Fabrication: Vacuum forming, CNC cut, scraping process;
5.Color:White or Any Color
7.Item: Air Conditioner Shell
8.Packing:EPE, Styrofoam, carton...
Vacuum Forming Plastic Air Conditioner Shell
|Product Type||Air Conditioner Plastic Cover|
Vacuum Forming Thermoforming, CNC Engraving and Trimming and
Treament, Polising and Scraping Process Etc
Durable and Safety For Use
Modern Fashion Appearance
Good Quality and Competitive Price
|Packing||Poly Bag and Carton|
|we can provide professonal designs for new shop,showroom as per your need,customers are expected to provide theire shop measurment,logo etc.We could charge for some large new designs.|
|1) Large-scale produce line, more rapid delivery|
2) Supporting deep-processing. the kinds of products are more rich
3) Advance equipment , the quality are perfect.
4) Professional Factory, services are more circumspect
|Plastic cover of medical machine,Air conditioning,All kind of vacuum forming cover|
|40% invoice value paid as deposit by T/T, 60% balance paid by T/T before cargo release from factory|
| L/C, Western Union , Money Gram, etc.|
|5-10 working days|
Welcome to visit our factory show room for more ideas
- Q:How to classify waste plastics? Identification methods?
- In general, transparent plastic bags, such as common use fresh-keeping bag, belonging to recycled plastic bags, and opaque plastic bags, such as markets with color and black plastic bags, garbage bags, transparency, flexibility is poor, belongs to Unrecyclable plastic bags. The reason is that opaque plastic bags are made from waste plastics and have lost the value of recycling.
- Q:What is the low temperature resistance of plastic PS?
- PS:= polystyrene (polystyrene)Material characteristics: the disadvantages are: product brittle, low impact strength, prone to stress cracking, poor heat resistance; heat resistance: 60-70 degrees, compared with other plastics, the characteristics of PS are highly transparent (light transmittance 88%-92%) and surface gloss, easy dyeing, high hardness, good rigidity in addition, there is a good water resistance, chemical corrosion resistance and processability.
- Q:Plastic shoes taste great, is it harmful?
- But if the smell of plastic shoes is too strong and smells long, there will be smoke and dizziness, which is likely to contain substances harmful to human body.
- Q:How about a bottle of water?
- General plastic bottles can only be installed cold water, such as hot water used, it will increase the risk of harm, it is recommended not to use plastic bottles for a long time to drink water.
- Q:Does high strength polyurethane belong to plastics?
- But now there are some materials that are both plastic and rubber, and it's difficult to identify which category, such as TPO, TPV, elastomer nylon (material for car tires)
- Q:What harm does it take to eat hot food with plastic?
- Illegal plastic bags of household waste, the main ingredients of waste plastics are polyvinyl chloride, inferior additives in the processing process and if not conforming to the provisions of the state or seriously exceed the standard combination, will produce a strong carcinogen. With such plastic bags to wrap food, fruits and vegetables, harmful substances will be absorbed on the food, even if it is difficult to remove the rinse.
- Q:What does PPE mean in plastic products?. Polypropylene or polyethylene, for example, or something else?
- Poly (phenylene oxide) (PPE) is a kind of high performance thermoplastic engineering plastics. It has excellent electrical and thermal resistance. In order to adapt to some special occasions, such as copper clad laminate industry, South Africa should be modified as thermosetting material.
- Q:What is the shell of the relay? What exactly is plastic?
- Other crosslinked plastics include unsaturated polyester, epoxy resin, phthalic two, diallyl resin, etc.. In thermoplastic resins, the molecular chains of resins are linear or branched, with no chemical bonds between the chains, and soften the flow when heated. The process of cooling hardens is a physical change. The first heating thermosetting plastics can be softening, heated to a certain temperature, chemical reaction and curing a chain to harden, this change is irreversible, then again, when heated, can no longer become soft flowing.
- Q:White plastic products used for a long time will be yellow, how to do?
- Plastic products aging, color will increase, yellowing of plastic products can no longer be white.
- Q:How can the strength and toughness of plastic products be tested simply?
- Testing of universal material testing machine: tensile strength, elongation at break and bending strengthImpact testing: impact strength
Our company has accumulated abundant of techincal experience of producing vacuum thermoforming products; we have our own experienced mold technicians and equipment operation technicians. Our company pays attention to quality management, pursues the business ideal of "taking quality as root, taking truth as faith", and takes "win-win" as our aim. The management policy of our enterprise is "quick design, in-time delivery, reasonable prices, and stable quality". We will supply the best service to national and international customers wholeheartedly, Welcome your inquires.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||15.00% Eastern Europe
13.00% Western Europe
12.00% Northern Europe
12.00% South America
8.00% North America
8.00% Central America
6.00% Southern Europe
6.00% Eastern Asia
5.00% South Asia
3.00% Domestic Market
3.00% Mid East
2.00% Southeast Asia
||ISO 9001:2000;ISO 9001:2008
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||ShenZhen YanTian Port,ShenZhen SheKou Port,GuangZhou Port
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range