Detailed Product Description
1.Vacuum Forming Plastic Air Conditioner Shell
1. Product name: Vacuum Forming Plastic Air Conditioner Shell
2. Product size: customized;
3. Material: ABS or customized;
4. Fabrication: Vacuum forming, CNC cut, scraping process;
5.Color:White or Any Color
7.Item: Air Conditioner Shell
8.Packing:EPE, Styrofoam, carton...
Vacuum Forming Plastic Air Conditioner Shell
|Product Type||Air Conditioner Plastic Cover|
Vacuum Forming Thermoforming, CNC Engraving and Trimming and
Treament, Polising and Scraping Process Etc
Durable and Safety For Use
Modern Fashion Appearance
Good Quality and Competitive Price
|Packing||Poly Bag and Carton|
|we can provide professonal designs for new shop,showroom as per your need,customers are expected to provide theire shop measurment,logo etc.We could charge for some large new designs.|
|1) Large-scale produce line, more rapid delivery|
2) Supporting deep-processing. the kinds of products are more rich
3) Advance equipment , the quality are perfect.
4) Professional Factory, services are more circumspect
|Plastic cover of medical machine,Air conditioning,All kind of vacuum forming cover|
|40% invoice value paid as deposit by T/T, 60% balance paid by T/T before cargo release from factory|
| L/C, Western Union , Money Gram, etc.|
|5-10 working days|
Welcome to visit our factory show room for more ideas
- Q:Are there several labels for edible plastics?
- A bottle of mineral water, carbonated beverage bottleThe beverage bottle recycling don't hold waterUse: heat resistance to 65 degrees, cold resistance to -20 degrees, only suitable for warm drinks or frozen drinks, high temperature liquid, or heating, it is easy to deformation, there are harmful substances melting. And, scientists have found that after 1 months of use of plastic, may release a carcinogen, DEHP, which is toxic to the testes.
- Q:What does PPE mean in plastic products?. Polypropylene or polyethylene, for example, or something else?
- The performance of several methods of thermosetting polyphenylene ether and thermosetting polyphenylene ether were reviewed, including epoxy resin, polybutadiene and its copolymers, cyanate ester, isocyanate resin and allyl compound modification method and properties.
- Q:Plastic parts are easy to crack under what conditions
- Cracking, including surface cracks, cracks, cracks, cracks, cracks and cracks caused by mold sticking and flow passage, and cracking and cracking in cracking time. The main reasons are as follows:1. processing:(1) the pressure is too large, the speed is too fast, the more charge, the injection and the holding time are too long, and it will cause the internal stress to be too big and crack.(2) adjust the mold opening speed and pressure to prevent the rapid and strong pulling.(3) adjust the mold temperature properly, make the parts easy to release, reduce the material temperature properly and prevent decomposition.(4) prevention of cracking due to weld line and lower mechanical strength caused by degradation of plastics.(5) the appropriate use of release agent, pay attention to often remove the mold surface attached to aerosol and other substances.(6) the residual stress of the workpiece can eliminate the internal stress and reduce the formation of the crack by annealing immediately after molding.
- Q:How to make plastic products soft?
- Heating, hot water, hot air can be generally around seventy degrees began to soft
- Q:What are the parts of plastics and what are their characteristics?
- The so-called plastic, in fact, it is a kind of synthetic resin, the shape of the natural resin with pine resin similar to, through chemical means of artificial synthesis, and is called plastic.
- Q:Is there a difference between recycled plastics and new ones?
- Polyvinyl chloride: more obvious discoloration after regeneration, once after the extrusion will have a light brown, and three times almost become opaque brown. The specific viscosity is unchanged at two times, and tends to decrease more than two times. Both hard and soft PVC shall be joined with stabilizers. In order to make the product shiny, ABS 1% - 3% can be added when recycled.
- Q:Can I marinate salted eggs with a plastic bucket?
- May notA plastic PVC is often used, it is made of PVC resin, plastic resin increasing agent and anti-aging agent, and non-toxic. But the addition of plasticizer, antioxidant and other accessories are toxic, daily in PVC plasticizer, mainly using terephthalic acid two butyl phthalate two formic acid two ester etc., these chemicals are toxic, lead salt antioxidant stearic acid polyvinyl chloride is toxic.
- Q:What glue does it stick to plastic
- If it is small things glued to the plastic parts, you can use 502 of the quick drying glue. If the whole piece of plastic cracking, such as bumpers, to the car repair shop burning plastic welding, because the car wash plastic products have a certain thickness, the general speed drying glue even if stuck, but not force.
- Q:What is the difference between plastic PP1, PP2, PP3 and PP4?
- PP1 plastic centrifuge tube with PP material production, no toxicity, good chemical resistance and heat aging.PP2.PP3- uses: endoscopy about shell, toolbox, door handle note: the corrosive gas.PP5 weathering heat aging resistance of.PP4 acid composition and chemical composition of high impact toughness, weather resistance, heat aging of.PP6 use:.PP6 the air conditioner system.PP7 good chemical resistance, good fluidity, medium heat resistance, can be used for household appliances, automotive applications, industrial application of.PP8 high heat.PP9 use in automobile.PP10 impeller of high rigidity, high heat resistance, high definition, Ze Gao Guang, used for food containers.
- Q:How do I wipe the paint off the plastic?
- According to the plastic color, the specific way to remove is as follows.(1) water color, you can use detergent or detergent dipped in water directly wash off.(2) oily color, you can use alcohol, oil, paint thinner removal.(3) solidified paint, paint remover can be used, but pay attention to proper amount.
Our company has accumulated abundant of techincal experience of producing vacuum thermoforming products; we have our own experienced mold technicians and equipment operation technicians. Our company pays attention to quality management, pursues the business ideal of "taking quality as root, taking truth as faith", and takes "win-win" as our aim. The management policy of our enterprise is "quick design, in-time delivery, reasonable prices, and stable quality". We will supply the best service to national and international customers wholeheartedly, Welcome your inquires.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||15.00% Eastern Europe
13.00% Western Europe
12.00% Northern Europe
12.00% South America
8.00% North America
8.00% Central America
6.00% Southern Europe
6.00% Eastern Asia
5.00% South Asia
3.00% Domestic Market
3.00% Mid East
2.00% Southeast Asia
||ISO 9001:2000;ISO 9001:2008
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||ShenZhen YanTian Port,ShenZhen SheKou Port,GuangZhou Port
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range