Detailed Product Description
1.Vacuum Forming Plastic Air Conditioner Shell
1. Product name: Vacuum Forming Plastic Air Conditioner Shell
2. Product size: customized;
3. Material: ABS or customized;
4. Fabrication: Vacuum forming, CNC cut, scraping process;
5.Color:White or Any Color
7.Item: Air Conditioner Shell
8.Packing:EPE, Styrofoam, carton...
Vacuum Forming Plastic Air Conditioner Shell
|Product Type||Air Conditioner Plastic Cover|
Vacuum Forming Thermoforming, CNC Engraving and Trimming and
Treament, Polising and Scraping Process Etc
Durable and Safety For Use
Modern Fashion Appearance
Good Quality and Competitive Price
|Packing||Poly Bag and Carton|
|we can provide professonal designs for new shop,showroom as per your need,customers are expected to provide theire shop measurment,logo etc.We could charge for some large new designs.|
|1) Large-scale produce line, more rapid delivery|
2) Supporting deep-processing. the kinds of products are more rich
3) Advance equipment , the quality are perfect.
4) Professional Factory, services are more circumspect
|Plastic cover of medical machine,Air conditioning,All kind of vacuum forming cover|
|40% invoice value paid as deposit by T/T, 60% balance paid by T/T before cargo release from factory|
| L/C, Western Union , Money Gram, etc.|
|5-10 working days|
Welcome to visit our factory show room for more ideas
- Q:The plastic basin is broken. How do you fix it?
- If a crack is allowed, consider sticking it to the crack with aluminum foil!If you have a bigger gap, consider using a glue stick! You go to the supermarket to buy a glue stick back, then hot crack can drop in the basin!
- Q:Can plastic bottles drink hot water?
- If you have a plastic bottle, turn it upside down. At the bottom, you can see a triangle symbol with numbers in it. This number represents its identity". The number is one of 1~7, representing a plastic material.
- Q:What are the parts of plastics and what are their characteristics?
- The plastic is made of monomers as raw materials, polymer by polyaddition or polycondensation polymerization, commonly known as plastic or resin, can freely change the composition and form style, composed of synthetic resin and filler, plasticizer, stabilizer, lubricant, pigment and other additives.
- Q:What do you mean by the release angle of plastic parts?
- That is, the cup and the table top are not 90 degrees angle, and the angle between the outer wall of the cup and the table top is usually less than 90 degrees, and the wall thickness of the cup can be even or even uneven.
- Q:What glue does the plastic product stick with?
- 401 glue using ethyl alpha cyanoacrylate, thickener, thickener, stabilizer, plasticizer, inhibitor, fast curing adhesive prepared by single advanced production technology. 401 glue is a kind of high strength, fast adhesive, can be used in a variety of materials of high speed and work for close fitting, porous materials, such as rubber, metal, plastic, wood etc. then up to the strongest effect.
- Q:What is the role of calcium carbonate in plastics?
- Improve the processability of plasticsThe addition of calcium carbonate can change the rheological properties of plastics. Calcium carbonate powder, in addition to the amount of often larger, which will help it and other components of mixing, but also help plastic processing forming.
- Q:The concept, classification and distinction of modified plastics and plastic raw materials.
- (1) according to the characteristics of resin when heating and cooling, classification: 1. Thermosetting plastics, two, thermoplastics(2) according to the classification of plastic use: general plastics, engineering plastics, plastic raw materials
- Q:What harm does it take to eat hot food with plastic?
- Illegal plastic bags of household waste, the main ingredients of waste plastics are polyvinyl chloride, inferior additives in the processing process and if not conforming to the provisions of the state or seriously exceed the standard combination, will produce a strong carcinogen. With such plastic bags to wrap food, fruits and vegetables, harmful substances will be absorbed on the food, even if it is difficult to remove the rinse.
- Q:What happens when plastic gets wet and sticky?
- Plastic sticking is the main reason:1, time is too long, leading to aging;2, contact a number of chemicals, the reaction occurred;3, the external environment overheating leads to changes.
- Q:What is the difference between waste pressure plastic pipe and PVC pipe?
- Discharge pressure plastic pipe is PVC pipe, PE pipe can also be;
Our company has accumulated abundant of techincal experience of producing vacuum thermoforming products; we have our own experienced mold technicians and equipment operation technicians. Our company pays attention to quality management, pursues the business ideal of "taking quality as root, taking truth as faith", and takes "win-win" as our aim. The management policy of our enterprise is "quick design, in-time delivery, reasonable prices, and stable quality". We will supply the best service to national and international customers wholeheartedly, Welcome your inquires.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||15.00% Eastern Europe
13.00% Western Europe
12.00% Northern Europe
12.00% South America
8.00% North America
8.00% Central America
6.00% Southern Europe
6.00% Eastern Asia
5.00% South Asia
3.00% Domestic Market
3.00% Mid East
2.00% Southeast Asia
||ISO 9001:2000;ISO 9001:2008
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||ShenZhen YanTian Port,ShenZhen SheKou Port,GuangZhou Port
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range