NN3048K Double Row Cylindrical roller Bearings mill roll bearing
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 1000 pc
- Supply Capability:
- 5000000 pc/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Specification of Double Row Cylindrical roller bearings:
Double row Cylindrical roller bearings belong to separable bearings, whose inner and outer rings are linearly contacted with rollers. They have small friction coefficient, bigger capacity of bearing radial load and are applicable to both bearing heavy load and impact load and high-speed rotation. Cylindrical roller bearings have the advantages of compact structure, strong stiffness, big bearing capacity, small deformation after loaded etc.
CNBM has already successfully developed split cylindrical roller bearings which can be freely installed at any time and any place, to meet the demand of driving and conveying rollway bearings at cooling area of continuous casting. CNBM also can provide special cylindrical roller bearings according to requirement of customers.
- Iron and steel metallurgical industry
- Medium and large motor
- Combustion engines
- Machine tool spindle
- Speed reducer
- Loading and unloading machinery and all kinds of industrial machinery
Double row cylindrical roller bearings
- NN double row cylindrical roller bearings
This kind of bearings with inner rid, no outer rid. This assembly part can be separated from another ring, and they have larger radial load capacity than other single row cylindrical roller bearings with the same size, but the axial or housing is free axial displacement, so this kind of bearings can only bear the axial load.
- NNU, NNU…K double row cylindrical bearings
NNU,NNU...K type bearings with outer rid, no inner rid. There are tow kinds of holes, one is cylindrical hole, and another is tapered hole. Axial or housing is free axial displacement, so this kind of bearings can not bear the axial load. But these kind of bearings have larger radial load capacity than other single row roller bearings with the same size.
- NUP single row cylindrical roller bearings
NUP type bearings with double outer rid, single inner rid and loose rid, this design is possible to limit the axial displacement of the shaft or the housing in double direction within the scope of the axial clearance. in addition they mainly used to bear radial load, also can withstand diameter, the axial union load. Therefore this NUP suitable for fixed end bearings.
- NNCF double row cylindrical bearings
NNCF type bearings with three inner rids and one outer rid. They can take a direction axial positioning. There is a fixed ring in the other side of the outer rid, it can make bearing keep as one.
Double Row Cylindrical Roller Bearings Catalogue:
|Desiganations||Basic load rating KN||Principal dimensions||Spead ratings|
- Q:Why are there no double row cylindrical roller bearings in the mechanical design manual?
- but they move axially with the roller and the outer ring?If so, the cylindrical roller bearings without bearings on both sides of the bearing should be normal
- Q:What does "cylindrical roller bearing" ENV mean?
- Cylindrical roller bearings, the basic model suffix ENV meaning:E: enhanced design with improved bearing load capacityN: the outer ring of the bearing is provided with a stopping grooveV: full installed roller (no cage)
- Q:What are full cylindrical roller bearings?
- Full cylindrical roller bearingCommon cylindrical roller bearings1, single row full cylindrical roller bearingsNCFNJG2 、 double row full cylindrical roller bearingNNCLNNCFNNCNNFTwo, not common full cylindrical roller bearings1, full spherical cylindrical roller bearings2, CARB ring roller bearings
- Q:Can the Nu and N type NJ NUP cylindrical roller bearings bear axial force?
- The answer upstairs is clear. Such bearings can not be designed with axial force. In use, the inner and outer rings of the bearing can have larger axial displacement, and the aim is to compensate the length change caused by the rotating part of the two bearing due to the temperature rise.
- Q:What kind of material is used for cylindrical roller bearings?
- Ah, you ask what material to do, of course, with the bearing steel do ah. Bearing steel, however, is well distributed. Generally use GL15#
- Q:Which column roller bearing brand is good?
- Foreign SKF is better, the domestic is Kazakhstan axis, and then is Taiwan's Rui Rui, you can look at yourself, they recently in the Qingdao market to great influence, you can understand.
- Q:Attention problems of cylindrical roller bearings
- 1. The installation of bearings must be carried out in a dry, clean environment. Before installation, the machined surface of the shaft and shell, the shoulder end, the groove and the joint surface shall be carefully inspected. All mating surfaces must be carefully cleaned and removed, and the cast surface must be clean. 2, before the installation of bearings, should be cleaned with gasoline or kerosene, dry after use, and ensure good lubrication, bearings generally grease lubrication, oil lubrication can also be used. Grease lubrication, grease, anti rust, extreme pressure and other excellent greases should be used. Grease filling capacity for bearings and bearing box volume of 30%-60%, should not be too much. Double row tapered roller bearing and water pump shaft bearing with sealing structure have been filled with grease, which can be used directly by users and can not be cleaned again. 3, bearing installation, must be applied equally in the circumference of ferrule end face pressure to press into the ring, and may not directly tap bearing end face to the top tool, so as not to damage the bearing. Small amount of interference in the case, at room temperature can be used to suppress sleeve bearing ring face, beating with a hammer sleeve, the sleeve will be pressed into the ring balance. If installed in large quantities, use hydraulic press. When pressing, the outer end surface of the outer ring and the outer shoulder of the shell face shall be ensured, and the inner ring end face is tightly pressed with the shoulder end of the shaft platform, and no gap is allowed.
- Q:How much is the axial force of double row cylindrical roller bearings? How is it calculated?
- The cylindrical roller bearings have ribs can withstand certain axial force, the axial force for cylindrical but still belongs to the non normal stress, can cause early failure of the bearing, it is generally not given the axial bearing capacity, no formula
- Q:How to check the thrust cylindrical roller bearings?
- This data is the minimum axial load, not the maximum axial load.
- Q:Why cylindrical roller bearings can not bear axial load?.
- The thrust bearing retainer plate and two pieces of circular hole of the ball and the ball hole and shaft wear in the park, circular plate, steel ball track between two plate, shaft and the bearing seat of the top plate in the round two sides, in addition to the track groove, it is not binding the radial direction, so it cannot withstand the radial load.The radial bearing by the size of the two steel ring, steel ball size between steel ring, steel ring diameter fixed by a bearing seat, shaft mounted on a small steel ring, binding only in the radial direction and axial direction of the load is not binding, so it cannot withstand the axial diameter.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like