Cylindrical Roller Bearing Manufacturer China
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 100 pc
- Supply Capability:
- 10000 pc/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Cylindrical Roller Bearing
Cylindrical roller bearings have no ribs on either the inner or outer ring, so therings can move axially relative to each other. These can be used as free-end bearings. Cylindrical roller bearings, in which either the inner or outer rings has two ribs and the other ring has one, are capable of taking some axial load in one direction Double-row cylindrical roller bearings have high radial rigidity and are used primarily for precision machine tools.Cylindrical roller bearings are available in many designs, series and sizes. The majority are single row bearings with a cage. High-capacity bearings, single and double row full complement bearings (without a cage) complete the international standard assortment listed.
1.) Offers a complete range, both metric and inch sizes available in metric and
imperial bore sizes ranging from 12 to 1320 mm.
2.)High radial load capacity - making cylindrical roller bearings suitable for high
3.)Designs - designated NU, NJ, NUP, N or NF for single row bearings and NNU or
NN for double row types, defines the bearing ring rib configuration.
4.) Cages - Available with pressed steel, machined brass and polyamide cages
throughout the range.
5.) Special designs - manufactures a range of four-row cylindrical roller bearings,
primarily designed for use as steel mill roll-neck bearings.
6.)Bearings are also available with both lubrication holes and a machined
lubrication groove on the outside surface of the outer ring.
Application of cylindrical roller bearings:
Cylindrical roller bearings are used in a variety of applications. Examples include mining, petroleum production, power generation, power transmission, cement processing, aggregate crushing, and metal recycling. Some cylindrical roller bearings are used in briquetting machines, rubber mixing equipment, rolling mills, rotary dryers, or pulp and paper machinery. Others are used in construction equipment, crushers, electric motors, blowers and fans, gears and drives, plastics machinery, machine tools and traction motors and pumps.
Q:How long es cycle of bearing life?
A:According to international standards, at least a year and a half , up tu 2 years
Q:How to maintenance bearing
A:Add to lubricantes on time
Q:Have diagram for bearing
- Q:KOYO cylindrical roller bearings, //KOYO cylindrical roller bearings, how to determine the accuracy level?
- The allowable deviation of 1, the inner and outer diameter, width and the width of the assembly allowable deviation 2, roller diameter and the outer round round in group 3, the diameter of the chamfer size bounds value 4, the width of the allowable rotation accuracy (momentum and rotating body beating related projects) 1, inner ring and the outer ring allows for radial and axial beating 2, inner ring 3, allowing the lateral runout of outer surface inclination to allow changes in volume 4, the thickness of the thrust bearing raceway permissible variation
- Q:Why are there no double row cylindrical roller bearings in the mechanical design manual?
- but they move axially with the roller and the outer ring?If so, the cylindrical roller bearings without bearings on both sides of the bearing should be normal
- Q:Double row full cylindrical roller bearings, NNCF5008 installation, we need to pay attention to the direction of it?
- Double row cylindrical roller bearings have no directionality, so they do not need to pay attention to the direction! However, it should be noted that the inner ring and outer ring should be positioned separately to prevent axial movement!
- Q:What is called a semi convex roller, a fully convex roller, a logarithmic curve roller?
- The logarithmic curve roller is also a convex roller, which belongs to a full convex roller;The shape roller refers to a roller which has a slight modification to the diameter of the outer end of the roller to prevent the stress concentration at the end of the contact between the roller and the raceway.The corresponding types of bearings are cylindrical roller bearings and tapered roller bearings. Modified roller and convex roller have been widely used in domestic roller bearings, which can improve the service life of the products.
- Q:What are the components of cylindrical roller bearings?
- Compared with the deep groove ball bearings of the same size, this kind of bearing has larger radial load capacity, and is also suitable for high-speed rotation from the structure.
- Q:Is the roller bearing and the bearing chamber movable in the tapered rotor motor?
- E in cylindrical roller bearing is the meaning of improving internal cage design, similar to the SKF cylindrical roller bearing EC form, this type of bearing than without E, is to strengthen the design, the roller is filled more larger to increase the load. From the load point of view, it is better to choose E.
- Q:Which column roller bearing brand is good?
- Foreign SKF is better, the domestic is Kazakhstan axis, and then is Taiwan's Rui Rui, you can look at yourself, they recently in the Qingdao market to great influence, you can understand.
- Q:Is the nu240em cylindrical roller bearing split?
- Therefore, such bearings need to be installed in the axial load bearing the main components, only at the same time using other types of bearings to withstand axial load on the premise that can be used.
- Q:In the car there is a cylindrical roller, the size of the diameter of 25mm, the outer diameter of 32mm, width of 9.5mm, who knows what the standard size, have direct purchase Mody, thank you!
- Bearing (Bearing) is an important component of modern mechanical equipment. Its main function is to support the mechanical rotating body, reduce the friction coefficient during its movement and guarantee its rotation accuracy.According to the friction property of the moving element, the bearings can be divided into two kinds: rolling bearing and sliding bearing. Among them, the rolling bearing has been standardized and serialized, but compared with the sliding bearing, its radial dimensions, vibration and noise are relatively large, and the price is higher.Generally, the rolling bearings are composed of four parts: the outer ring, the inner race, the rolling body and the cage. According to the shape of the rolling element, the rolling bearings are divided into two major categories: ball bearings and roller bearings.
- Q:Can it be used for axial alignment? Forty-fiveWhat is the function of the flat retaining ring of NUP cylindrical roller bearings with flat retaining rings? Can it be used for axial alignment?How much axial force can I bear then?You are the ZWZ? Can you make a friend?!How much axial force can you bear? Do you have a formula or a recommended value?NUP is needle roller bearings, brothers, I dialed the wrong number:What is the function of the flat retaining ring of the needle roller bearing with flat ring NUP? Can it be used for axial alignment?There seems to be no experts here, all mixed up
- What is the function of the flat retaining ring of NUP cylindrical roller bearings with flat retaining rings?Used for more loose transition fit, so that the disassembly and assembly, to play an axial positioning and to bear axial thrust
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like