32821/600K Double Row Cylindrical roller Bearings mill roll bearing bearings
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 50 pc
- Supply Capability:
- 5000000 pc/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Specification of Double Row Cylindrical roller bearings:
Double row Cylindrical roller bearings belong to separable bearings, whose inner and outer rings are linearly contacted with rollers. They have small friction coefficient, bigger capacity of bearing radial load and are applicable to both bearing heavy load and impact load and high-speed rotation. Cylindrical roller bearings have the advantages of compact structure, strong stiffness, big bearing capacity, small deformation after loaded etc.
CNBM has already successfully developed split cylindrical roller bearings which can be freely installed at any time and any place, to meet the demand of driving and conveying rollway bearings at cooling area of continuous casting. CNBM also can provide special cylindrical roller bearings according to requirement of customers.
- Iron and steel metallurgical industry
- Medium and large motor
- Combustion engines
- Machine tool spindle
- Speed reducer
- Loading and unloading machinery and all kinds of industrial machinery
Double row cylindrical roller bearings
- NN double row cylindrical roller bearings
This kind of bearings with inner rid, no outer rid. This assembly part can be separated from another ring, and they have larger radial load capacity than other single row cylindrical roller bearings with the same size, but the axial or housing is free axial displacement, so this kind of bearings can only bear the axial load.
- NNU, NNU…K double row cylindrical bearings
NNU,NNU...K type bearings with outer rid, no inner rid. There are tow kinds of holes, one is cylindrical hole, and another is tapered hole. Axial or housing is free axial displacement, so this kind of bearings can not bear the axial load. But these kind of bearings have larger radial load capacity than other single row roller bearings with the same size.
- NUP single row cylindrical roller bearings
NUP type bearings with double outer rid, single inner rid and loose rid, this design is possible to limit the axial displacement of the shaft or the housing in double direction within the scope of the axial clearance. in addition they mainly used to bear radial load, also can withstand diameter, the axial union load. Therefore this NUP suitable for fixed end bearings.
- NNCF double row cylindrical bearings
NNCF type bearings with three inner rids and one outer rid. They can take a direction axial positioning. There is a fixed ring in the other side of the outer rid, it can make bearing keep as one.
Double Row Cylindrical Roller Bearings Catalogue:
|Desiganations||Basic load rating KN||Principal dimensions||Spead ratings|
- Q:What are full cylindrical roller bearings?
- Full cylindrical roller bearingCommon cylindrical roller bearings1, single row full cylindrical roller bearingsNCFNJG2 、 double row full cylindrical roller bearingNNCLNNCFNNCNNFTwo, not common full cylindrical roller bearings1, full spherical cylindrical roller bearings2, CARB ring roller bearings
- Q:Can you make it clear? I don't understand. Thank you for being here first.
- A rolling body is a short cylinder.The inner ring (or outer ring) of the bearing can be split.
- Q:What kind of material is used for cylindrical roller bearings?
- Products can be widely used in automobiles, motors, construction machinery, mining machinery, machine tools, metallurgy, textile, food, chemical and other enterprises. Our factory has Wuxi city Qikai bearing roller Co. Ltd.
- Q:Is the nu240em cylindrical roller bearing split?
- No, nu240em cylindrical roller bearings are integral.Bearing type: cylindrical roller bearingNew model: NU240EMOld model: 32240EHInternal diameter (mm):200Outside diameter (mm):360Width (mm):58
- Q:NSK cylindrical roller bearings EW/EM series of differences and characteristics
- M international is called brass retainerThis can be a question, just ask, for reference only
- Q:In the car there is a cylindrical roller, the size of the diameter of 25mm, the outer diameter of 32mm, width of 9.5mm, who knows what the standard size, have direct purchase Mody, thank you!
- Bearing (Bearing) is an important component of modern mechanical equipment. Its main function is to support the mechanical rotating body, reduce the friction coefficient during its movement and guarantee its rotation accuracy.According to the friction property of the moving element, the bearings can be divided into two kinds: rolling bearing and sliding bearing. Among them, the rolling bearing has been standardized and serialized, but compared with the sliding bearing, its radial dimensions, vibration and noise are relatively large, and the price is higher.Generally, the rolling bearings are composed of four parts: the outer ring, the inner race, the rolling body and the cage. According to the shape of the rolling element, the rolling bearings are divided into two major categories: ball bearings and roller bearings.
- Q:Can it be used for axial alignment? Forty-fiveWhat is the function of the flat retaining ring of NUP cylindrical roller bearings with flat retaining rings? Can it be used for axial alignment?How much axial force can I bear then?You are the ZWZ? Can you make a friend?!How much axial force can you bear? Do you have a formula or a recommended value?NUP is needle roller bearings, brothers, I dialed the wrong number:What is the function of the flat retaining ring of the needle roller bearing with flat ring NUP? Can it be used for axial alignment?There seems to be no experts here, all mixed up
- What is the function of the flat retaining ring of NUP cylindrical roller bearings with flat retaining rings?Used for more loose transition fit, so that the disassembly and assembly, to play an axial positioning and to bear axial thrust
- Q:How to calculate the clearance of bearings, such as 23226 double row cylindrical roller bearings
- 3, the bearing clearance in different conditions: the bearing clearance can be changed under different conditions, in particular, can be divided into: 1) the original clearance: the original bearing clearance refers to the complete installation in front of the machine after the bearings, the clearance in a free state of the. In fact, the original clearance is not to be measured by measurement, so the original clearance is often replaced by a test clearance. The inspection is in clearance inspection status, applied in measuring load conditions, clearance data instruments detection and, strictly speaking with the original bearing clearance is not the same, but little difference in the readings on the two in general, so it can replace each other without causing much error. 2) effective clearance: effective clearance, or work clearance, refers to the bearing in the installation of the host, in a certain load, to a certain temperature rise in a stable state of operation, bearings exist in the actual clearance. Obviously, the effective clearance is smaller than the original clearance.And 4, bearing clearance: clearance of bearing is to ensure that the bearings are to operate flexibly without blocking, but also requires that can ensure the bearing running smoothly, the bearing axis has no significant settlement, and the number of rolling elements bear the load as much as possible. Therefore, the clearance of the bearing has a great influence on the dynamic performance of the bearing (noise, vibration and friction) and the rotation accuracy, and the carrying capacity (wear and fatigue) of the bearing.
- Q:Why cylindrical roller bearings can not bear axial load?.
- Bearing bearing axial force or radial force is determined by the structure of the bearing, thrust ball bearings are also called plane bearings, which are mainly used to bear axial force; cylindrical roller bearings can bear radial forces and are not suitable to bear axial force.
- Q:Full use cylindrical roller bearings, uses and advantages?
- Full cylindrical roller bearings are designed to withstand heavy loads. At the same width, this kind of bearing, compared with the traditional belt cage bearing, has a very high carrying capacity, radial cross-section is small, it can save space, but the speed is relatively low.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like