Detailed Product Description
Special Shaped Graphite products are used in various industrails,including graphite crucible and graphite seal
Special Shaped Graphite products are used in various industrails.it can be used as sealing in machinery as carbon graphite material, such as the quiet ring or the moving ring, doctorblade, piston-ring, sealing expansionring and the raw materias.
- Q:Medium frequency furnace plus graphite crucible does not start
- If the furnace does not start, that the magnetic induction coil is touched, because the graphite graphite crucible and conduct electricity, may be you do not match the intermediate frequency furnace
- Q:Does the smelting of nonferrous metals, graphite crucible and cast iron crucible which is easy to use?
- I can't decide which is good. I just want to talk about the smelting methods of some nonferrous alloys(1) cast aluminium alloy ZL101, cast iron crucible;(2) casting brass, H62, graphite crucible;(3) cast magnesium alloy ZM5, steel plate welding crucible(4) casting tin bronze, 5-5-5, fused magnesia, medium frequency furnace smelting
- Q:Why are there too many impurities in the gravity casting products of aluminum alloy, so they can not be welded well by argon arc welding?
- The official must before casting of aluminum liquid refining slag and gas, because the melting use graphite crucible furnace or silicon carbide crucible furnace refining, so do not suggest that the addition of a solvent in order to avoid corrosion of crucible, the best refining slag degassing process is the use of rotary degassing machine by introducing inert gas such as nitrogen and argon (the best), impurity and hydrogen in liquid aluminum removal, complete slag removal and gas to test the effect of slag by K model, and use the detection instrument for measuring hydrogen hydrogen content, to meet the requirements after the investment casting used.
- Q:I'd like to smelt 104 aluminium alloy by medium frequency furnace. What should I pay attention to? Please point it out, thank you!
- Don't know what is your crucible material medium frequency furnace, if using graphite crucible, graphite as easily broken and easy to absorb moisture, must be handled with care to avoid the collision, but must be in use before the slow heating and drying, until the crucible to dark red, check no cracks can be put into the molten alloy. If the iron crucible, the Aluminum Alloy are strictly limited, so the iron, iron crucible, Tieshao, ladle, the tool must be coated with paint, paint is selling goods, components do not know, iron crucible and apparatus must also be preheated, exclusion of moisture. In addition, do not know you are refining aluminum ingot or making ah Aluminum Alloy parts, if the production parts should pay attention to defects of oxidation, slag and coarse grain, I am afraid that refining, refining agent are also ready to sell goods, how can read the instructions. Especially when smelting Caution!, preventing aluminum liquid splash, including many contents, such as inspection and testing, there is not much to say, the main note in the smelting process I thought so much, typing is slow, very hard ah, hey. Hope to be of some help to you.
- Q:What's the pot in the lab that puts in the oven?
- There are many kinds of crucibles, such as cast iron crucibles, stainless steel crucibles, clay crucibles, graphite crucibles, silicon carbide and corundum crucibles.
- Q:Graphite can react with alkali in high temperature
- Graphite is a very stable carbon element. Generally in time, high temperatures generally do not react with bases.
- Q:How to make the aluminum liquid in the round graphite crucible solidified without holes in the middle?
- Until the expected weight of ycl35 is reached. Appropriate mixing and Bahui melting process.
- Q:What is the difference between the indirect method Zinc Oxide and the direct law Zinc Oxide?
- Zinc Oxide direct method generally used for ceramics, glaze, glass frit, and pigment industry.Zinc Oxide: the indirect method can be used in rubber, varistors, paint, phosphating solution, film, conductive materials and other industries. The direct effect of heavy metal impurity content of the products of the heavy metal content of zinc or zinc, low heavy metal content of the products, but also can be used for livestock feed, medicine, health care and other industries.
- Q:What are the characteristics of jade? There are jade and jade on the market. How do you distinguish it from jade?
- The synthesis of natural jadeite jade and the biggest difference is: good transparency, but there is no natural emerald green natural lump, but a fiber silk wadding and directional extension, there is a smooth casting surface cooling shrinkage concave. Finally, to illustrate that artificial jade is not a simple imitation of jade glass products. His process is complicated and costly, even far better than natural jade comes easily, so it is not a lot of fish on the market.
- Q:Why do laboratory crucibles use ceramics instead of glass?
- Because the ceramic crucible heats the alkaline solution, the glass crucible doesn't work. If you have any help, please accept it. Then click on the top right corner of the phone. Thank you!!
Our products are sold all over the country, and exported to America, Germany, Spain, India, Japan and Korea. Besides, we have strict management and advanced production technology.
We promise we will win more clients and a larger market with honest commercial credit, high quality of products, competitive price and good service.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Inner Mongolia,China (Mainland)
|Annual Output Value
||US$2.5 Million - US$5 Million
||7.14% North America
7.14% South America
7.14% Eastern Europe
7.14% Southeast Asia
7.14% Mid East
7.14% Eastern Asia
7.14% Western Europe
7.14% Central America
7.14% Northern Europe
7.14% Southern Europe
7.14% South Asia
7.14% Domestic Market
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 40%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||1,000-3,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||1,000-3,000 square meters
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average