Graphite electrode is made from the domestic first petroleum coke and high quality needle coke
and widely used in the electric arc furnaces for production of alloy steels, metal and other
nonmetallic materials, etc. The graphite electrodes include regular power, high power, super high power, ultra high power and square electrode. The range of diameters covers from 200mm to
700mm. Our products own the following characteristics: low electric resistance, good electric and
thermal conductivity, high oxidation resistance, greater resistance to thermal and mechanical shock, high mechanical strength, high machining accuracy.
package: In pallets
Usage: In steel making
Graphite Electrode Specifications
- Q:The original battery is not necessary to form the electrode potential? Why can we use graphite as electrode only? No potential difference.
- External electronic wire and the directional movement of ions in the solution of the directional movement between the poles of a closed loop, so that the two electrode reaction, electron transfer process, ordered a current converting chemical energy to electrical energy.Attention, here, "the ion does not go ashore, the electron does not enter the water"." That is the external circuit of graphite electrode is composed of electron flow and electrolyte ion flow; graphite electrode is to produce voltage and electrolyte, and to provide or absorb electrons
- Q:What is the role of the Pt electrode? What is the difference between the graphite electrode and the graphite electrode?
- This kind of stable material because of the chemical properties is stable, is often used as a counter electrode. The electrode is composed of circuit and the working electrode by current.Pt electrode, carbon electrode are inert electrode, relatively stable, can be used as the electrode.
- Q:Graphite electrode press device
- Graphite electrode is mainly in the petroleum coke and needle coke, coal tar pitch as binder, calcination, mixing, kneading, pressing, baking and graphitization, and made the processing machine, is a conductor in an electric arc furnace to form arc release electricity for heating and melting of the charge, according to the quality index level, can is divided into ordinary power, high power and ultra high power.
- Q:After electrolysis of CuCl2 solution with graphite electrode for a period of time, we can observe that the graphite surface attached to the DC power supply is attached to the red material,And will the color of the solution be deep or shallow?
- During electrolysis, cations move toward the cathode, electrons are reduced at the cathode, anions are moved toward the anode, electrons are lost at the anode and oxidized. And you use both sides of the graphite rod, is inert electrode, so there will be no copper ions added to the solution, copper in the solution of consumption, the color of natural shallow.
- Q:In EDM, the electrodes are made of graphite and copper. Please tell us the difference between them
- For operators, copper is certainly better, graphite will have dust, the human body has serious harm
- Q:How long is the graphite electrode machining cycle?
- When the cut depth is less than 0.2mm, the graphite will break down very little, and the surface quality of the side wall will be better.
- Q:I remember the more lively metal, the electron?
- Metal ion is more inert electron, graphite electrode for electrolytic salt solution containing the same amount of substance A and C two metals, C first precipitated, so C is copper. In a dilute sulfuric acid with H2 precipitation, certainly not a copper. The more active metal betatopic ability is strong, have the corresponding ion electronic ability weaker. First metal ions corresponding to metal electrons are not active.
- Q:How can hydrogen be produced by electrolysis of sodium hydroxide with graphite as an electrode?
- Because there is no hydrogen ions in the molten state of sodium hydroxide, sodium hydroxide and the onlyThis reaction should have occurred,Na+ + e=Na4OH-- 4e=O2+H2O
- Q:After vacuum melting of quartz crucible, there are three graphite electrode rods. What's the adjustment?
- Or did you adjust the electrode when it was installed? There are two electrode distance, two away, causing melting after different lengths.
- Q:What is the difference between pyridine type nitrogen and graphite type nitrogen?
- The fine structure graphite is the raw material used in the production of graphite electrode. The particle size is relatively small, generally below 0.5.
We enjoy convenient access to major transportation networks. Furthermore, all our products are manufactured with advanced equipment and strict QC procedures in order to ensure high quality.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
Mid East；Western Europe；North America"
||The Authentication certificate of Quality Management system
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 300,00 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range