Graphite electrode is made from the domestic first petroleum coke and high quality needle coke
and widely used in the electric arc furnaces for production of alloy steels, metal and other
nonmetallic materials, etc. The graphite electrodes include regular power, high power, super high power, ultra high power and square electrode. The range of diameters covers from 200mm to
700mm. Our products own the following characteristics: low electric resistance, good electric and
thermal conductivity, high oxidation resistance, greater resistance to thermal and mechanical shock, high mechanical strength, high machining accuracy.
package: In pallets
Usage: In steel making
Graphite Electrode Specifications
- Q:How much does a graphite electrode cost about a ton?
- And different sizes of prices also change, you simply say you use the environment, that is used in where? And how to use it to tell you the price
- Q:The reason why graphite is used as electrode
- Graphite has good thermal stabilityThe softening point of copper in 1000 degrees, easily deformed by heat, the melting point of graphite is 3850 + 50 DEG C, the boiling point of 4250 DEG C, even after the ultra high temperature arc ignition, the weight loss is very small, the thermal expansion coefficient is small. The strength of graphite increases with the increase of temperature, and the strength of graphite is doubled at 2000 degrees centigrade. In comparison, the thermal expansion coefficient of graphite material is only 1/30 of copper material.
- Q:Can Naiduo high temperature graphite
- The reinforced graphite gasket is made of flexible graphite tape or flexible graphite and is molded into ring products of different sizes. Suitable for hot water, high temperature, high pressure steam, heat exchange liquid, nitrogen gas, organic solvent, hydrocarbon, low temperature liquid and other medium. Used in compressors, machines, pumps, valves, chemical instruments, instruments, etc..
- Q:The original battery is not necessary to form the electrode potential? Why can we use graphite as electrode only? No potential difference.
- External electronic wire and the directional movement of ions in the solution of the directional movement between the poles of a closed loop, so that the two electrode reaction, electron transfer process, ordered a current converting chemical energy to electrical energy.Attention, here, "the ion does not go ashore, the electron does not enter the water"." That is the external circuit of graphite electrode is composed of electron flow and electrolyte ion flow; graphite electrode is to produce voltage and electrolyte, and to provide or absorb electrons
- Q:MITSUBISHI machine graphite electrode processing, how does not accumulate carbon?
- Carbon deposition can cause insufficient combustion of gasoline and cause engine chattering.
- Q:Where is the graphite electrode scrap?
- Atoms, ions, and electrons collide with each other in strong oscillatory motion to produce more electrons and ions.
- Q:Thermal expansion coefficient of graphite
- The graphite electrode in the thermal expansion coefficient is related with the diameter of the graphite electrode, you have what is the expansion coefficient of specific diameter range not to say it, I put the general heat on high power graphite electrode national Ministry of metallurgical industry YBT/4089--2000 give you a lower coefficient of expansion. For reference only
- Q:800KVA and 12500 EAF transformer data graphite electrode furnace.
- The graphite electrode must be roasted by a cathode or anode baking furnace, and a large amount of harmful gas and dust will be produced during the roasting process.
- Q:How does graphite produce solar cells?
- In addition, the Research Report of the first author, Massachusetts Institute of Technology Department of materials science and engineering postdoctoral Zhang Shenggen said, different from other semiconductor temperature has been rising continuously, the graphite electrode coating Zinc Oxide nanowires can be temperature controlled at 175 degrees celsius.
- Q:I used 12V direct current, graphite electrode electrolysis sodium sulfide solution, the anode produced a large number of black material, this is why ah?
- The actual electrolysis of hydrogen sulfide, which produces no black, or impurities that are absorbed by the anode, is graphite, because the dots explain the loose particles that are absorbed on the surface
We enjoy convenient access to major transportation networks. Furthermore, all our products are manufactured with advanced equipment and strict QC procedures in order to ensure high quality.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
Mid East；Western Europe；North America"
||The Authentication certificate of Quality Management system
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 300,00 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range