Graphite Electrode UHP Grade
- Loading Port:
- China Main Port
- Payment Terms:
- TT or LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 20 MT m.t.
- Supply Capability:
- 2000 MT m.t./month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Graphite electrode is made from the domestic first petroleum coke and high quality needle coke
and widely used in the electric arc furnaces for production of alloy steels, metal and other
nonmetallic materials, etc. The graphite electrodes include regular power, high power, super high power, ultra high power and square electrode. The range of diameters covers from 200mm to
700mm. Our products own the following characteristics: low electric resistance, good electric and
thermal conductivity, high oxidation resistance, greater resistance to thermal and mechanical shock, high mechanical strength, high machining accuracy.
package: In pallets
Usage: In steel making
Graphite Electrode Specifications
- Q:How long is the graphite electrode machining cycle?
- When the cut depth is less than 0.2mm, the graphite will break down very little, and the surface quality of the side wall will be better.
- Q:How about graphite electrode high-temperature oxidation resistant coating?
- The utilization ratio of graphite energy can reach more than 95%. Many kinds of antioxidant paint, it is recommended to directly find their technicians, you can give professional advice, according to the actual situation, the reasonable use of high-temperature oxidation resistant paint.
- Q:Graphite powder produced by graphite electrode and what we usually call graphite is a kind of thing?
- Coal tar pitch as binder is made by calcination, batching, kneading, pressing, roasting, graphitization and machining
- Q:What is anodized graphite?
- According to the production method of brush, there are two kinds. One is colored brush, that is, metal graphite brush. One is black brush. The black brush is made of petroleum coke, pitch coke, carbon black, charcoal and natural graphite powder and so on. Some binders (such as coal tar pitch, coal tar and artificial resin etc.) are added to the black brush. The resin binder by curing brush manufactured for high resistance brush, and the calcined product called carbon brush and graphite brush (with natural graphite as the main raw material) graphitised after product called electrographite brush,
- Q:Use of graphite in steelmaking
- Application of graphite electrode in smelting, alloy steel, iron alloy, graphite electrode, the strong current through the melting zone, the arc electrode into the electric furnace, the electrical energy into heat, the temperature rises to 2000 degrees Celsius, so as to achieve the purpose of melting or reaction.
- Q:What is the graphite furnace electrode with a diameter of 400?
- The variety and specifications of graphite electrodes used in modern EAF steelmaking are mainly determined by the technical parameters of the steelmaking furnace.
- Q:What are the factors affecting the service life of graphite electrode in ultra high power arc furnace?
- China's graphite electrode quality standard (YB/T4090-2000) to evaluate the quality of the ultra high power graphite electrode is defined 6 physicochemical indexes, including resistivity, flexural strength, elastic modulus, bulk density and linear expansion coefficient as the quality evaluation index, ash as a reference index.
- Q:What does graphite electrode GSK mean?
- Graphite is made of high-strength graphite, it is a kind of graphite grade specification.
- Q:How does graphite produce solar cells?
- The team at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology has confirmed that electrodes based on graphene and ITO devices are comparable in efficiency. Although the power conversion efficiency of graphene is 4.2% lower than that of a general silicon cell, it will be competitive for special use in the future.
- Q:I used 12V direct current, graphite electrode electrolysis sodium sulfide solution, the anode produced a large number of black material, this is why ah?
- Is this principle. Graphite is a layer, each layer, each carbon is SP2 hybrid, and around three carbon connected, finally, between layer and layer formed delocalized covalent bond, making layer and layer can be connected. However, the delocalized covalent bond is not very stable, in attracting Yang Jizheng charge, delocalized covalent bond will certain destruction, the force between the graphite layer and the layer becomes small or not, so as to open.The black stuff is graphite
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value||US$5 Million - US$10 Million|
Mid East；Western Europe；North America"
|Company Certifications||The Authentication certificate of Quality Management system|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|Export Percentage||61% - 70%|
|No.of Employees in Trade Department||50 People|
|Factory Size:||Above 300,00 square meters|
|No. of Production Lines||Above 5|
|Contract Manufacturing||Design Service Offered|
|Product Price Range||Average|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like