Carbon Electrode For FESI/High Purity Low Price
- Loading Port:
- China main port
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 0 m.t.
- Supply Capability:
- 100000 m.t./month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
ExpansitivyPackaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detai||WOODEN CRATES|
|Delivery Detail:||BASE ON THE QUANTITY OF ORDER|
- Q:What kinds of carbon are there?
- The carbon block can be divided into blast furnace carbon block, aluminum carbon block and electric furnace block. Carbon products can be divided into carbon products, graphite products, carbon fibers and graphite fibers according to the depth of processing. Carbon products can be divided into graphite products, carbon products, carbon fibers and special graphite products according to the raw materials and the production process. Carbon products according to their ash content, and can be divided into multi gray products and less ash products (including ash below l%).
- Q:The reason why graphite is used as electrode
- Graphite is good in plasticity and easier to be machined preciselyGraphite material has the advantages of high processing accuracy and good surface effect, especially in the processing of precise, complex, thin-walled and Gao Ying material mold cavity. Because the cutting resistance of graphite is only 1/5 of copper material, it is easier to do manual grinding and polishing on the operation. There is no burr after graphite processing, and it is easier to realize automatic production. Complex geometric modeling can be realized.
- Q:What is the composition of petroleum coke and what is its use?
- Mainly used for making carbon products, such as graphite electrodes, anode arc, steel, non-ferrous metals, with aluminum for use; silicon carbide products, such as grinding wheel, rubber, sandpaper; producing goods for the production of synthetic fiber, calcium carbide acetylene and other products; also can be used as fuel for fuel, but for grading impact for grinding superfine grinding, through the JZC-1250 device can be made of coke powder after combustion, using coke powder as fuel is mainly some glass factory, coal water slurry plant etc..
- Q:Graphitized coke, graphite, broken, mixed up, how to export?
- Graphite electrode pieces in different data definition of graphite scrap is different, some data and literature of the graphite particles are called not great pieces of graphite (such as graphite) and some say that graphite products have a certain size, into a block of graphite broken, we are here to say Shi Mosui is second, often called as the graphite block. The production of graphite from graphite products, graphitization and machining process. Graphite waste used as an additive and as a conductive material in the steelmaking and casting industries.
- Q:Why is graphite conductive electrode oxidized?
- The reason for its oxidation is that it is oxidized at atmospheric temperature by reacting with the oxygen in the air
- Q:Why is graphite a negative pole and copper is an anode?
- The process of causing a chemical change by passing through a substance. Chemical change is the process in which material is lost or obtained by electrolysis (oxidation or reduction). Electrolysis is performed in an electrolytic cell. The electrolytic cell is composed of two electrodes, yin and Yang, which are respectively immersed in the solution containing positive and negative ions. The current into the negative electrode (cathode), are positively charged ions migrate to the cathode solution, and with the combination of electronic elements, become neutral or negatively charged molecules; negative ion transfer to another electrode (anode), electrons are given into neutral elements or molecules.
- Q:What is the difference between pyridine type nitrogen and graphite type nitrogen?
- High purity graphite is said to produce graphite electrode, ash is very low, generally below 10 million.
- Q:Does the silicon carbide heat plant require a fine structure graphite electrode? What kind of graphite products do you need?
- Silicon carbide graphite is very famous for its high hardness and wear resistance. It is generally used in high wear resistance machinery industry and high wear resistant sealing industry.
- Q:What's the purpose of the electrode material?When the electrolytic molten state of NaCl is said, what is the use of the graphite electrode and the iron electrode?
- The copper electrode used for finishing size of the copper electrode discharge speed is not fast but spent graphite electrode is relatively smallRequirements of the high surface, the appearance of products are copper electrode discharge processingThe iron electrode is not clear enough to be used
- Q:The future of graphene
- Field of semiconductor materials. Graphene is considered to be an ideal material for replacing silicon. A large number of powerful enterprises have developed graphene semiconductor devices. The Han Guocheng Institute has developed a highly stable n type graphene semiconductor that can be exposed to air for a long time. Graphene silicon optoelectronic hybrid chip developed by Columbia University has broad application prospects in optical interconnection and low power photonic integrated circuit. IBM researchers have developed graphene field effect transistors with cutoff frequencies of up to 100GHz, with frequency performance far superior to the cut-off frequency of the most advanced silicon transistors of the same gate length.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like