G grade Carbon Electrode CNBM China 1020-1400 Biggest Supplier
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 0 m.t.
- Supply Capability:
- 100000 m.t./month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
- Q:How should carbon deposits be treated?
- At certain temperature, can make alloy and carbon can react in the engine surface coated with a layer of graphene film, graphene nano particles can fill the pores, wear scratches, on the friction surface repair function.
- Q:The graphite electrode made by the machining center adopts cooling method, which is water cooled, oil cooled and blow cold. Which is good?
- Use oil cold. Air cooling will cause graphite dust flying, on the one hand, toxic, on the one hand there are security risks (caused by circuit short circuit). Water cooling is virtually out of use, taking into account the maintenance and maintenance of the CNC.
- Q:Why should supercapacitors use graphite as electrode material?
- Because the graphite material's electrochemical stability is good, can let the super capacitor withstand the higher monomer voltage. The electrode is not easy to wear out.
- Q:Electrolytic water solution, two electrodes are graphite electrode, the negative electrode can produce large amounts of hydrogen, the anode does not produce half of oxygen, and only a small amount of it?
- Graphite electrodes react with oxygen to form carbon dioxide, soluble in water
- Q:Why should the carbon brush for the trolley be made of graphite?
- What you said is the graphite electrode graphite, there may be a high pure graphite graphite conductive rate so high, strong, high density, the graphite is mostly used in motor vehicles, such as generators, and electric tools.
- Q:What are the skills of hardfacing process for wear-resistant alloy powder blocks?
- Because the carbon containing ash, a graphite resistor 2-3 times, so the use of graphite electrode is better.
- Q:Jiqiu conductive graphite electrode, how to compare with copper is relatively large resistance value?
- This is not a good estimate of the sheet graphite resistance after 5mm
- Q:What kind of asphalt is better for natural graphite coating?
- The graphite electrode includes: (1) ordinary power graphite electrode. Allows the use of current density below 17A / cm 2 graphite electrode, mainly used for steelmaking, smelting silicon, refining yellow phosphorus, such as ordinary power furnace. (2) oxidation resistance coating graphite electrode. A graphite electrode coated with an antioxidant protective layer is applied to form a protective layer that is conductive and resistant to oxidation at high temperature, thereby reducing electrode consumption during steelmaking. (3) high power graphite electrode. A graphite electrode with a current density of 18 ~ 25A / cm 2 is allowed to be used as a high power arc furnace for steelmaking. (4) ultra high power graphite electrode. Permits use of graphite electrodes with current densities greater than 25A / cm 2. Mainly used in ultra high power steelmaking arc furnace.
- Q:Are graphite and carbon electrodes the same? What kinds of ore furnaces are used?
- The main components of carbon electrodes are graphite, carbon powder and other impurities which are not converted into graphite. The resistivity is higher than that of graphite electrode. These electrodes are mostly used in electric furnace steelmaking, smelting aluminium oxide and other electric arc furnaces.
- Q:Will the brush grease not short-circuit the commutator?
- Specifically: between motor brush and collector plus grease is redundant, but it is very harmful, fat instead will not play the role of good lubrication, it will destroy the good lubrication brush itself, not superfluous".
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like