HP Graphite Electrode CNBM China Biggest Supplier
- Loading Port:
- China main port
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 0 m.t.
- Supply Capability:
- 100000 m.t./month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detai||WOODEN CRATES|
|Delivery Detail:||BASE ON THE QUANTITY OF ORDER|
- Q:What are pyrolytic graphite electrodes used for?
- In 1960s, copper is widely used as electrode material, usage rate of about 90%, about graphite only 10%; in twenty-first Century, more and more users start using graphite as the electrode material, in Europe, more than 90% above the graphite electrode material is. Copper, the once dominant electrode material, has almost lost its advantages over graphite electrodes.
- Q:Use of graphite in steelmaking
- Application of graphite electrode in smelting, alloy steel, iron alloy, graphite electrode, the strong current through the melting zone, the arc electrode into the electric furnace, the electrical energy into heat, the temperature rises to 2000 degrees Celsius, so as to achieve the purpose of melting or reaction.
- Q:After vacuum melting of quartz crucible, there are three graphite electrode rods. What's the adjustment?
- The shorter one is the farther away from the other, and the shorter one is the shorter one
- Q:Why is graphite a negative pole and copper is an anode?
- Graphite, as an electrode material, can conduct electricity, which belongs to an inert electrode. It only acts as a conductive agent, but does not participate in the electrolytic reaction process. So the anode is made, and copper is oxidized in the electrolysis of monovalent cations, so copper is used as the anode.
- Q:Graphite graphite graphite graphite electrode what is the use?
- The graphite electrode can be divided into artificial graphite electrode and natural graphite, artificial graphite electrode is the main raw material of petroleum coke and pitch coke, made after graphitization process of the natural graphite electrode is better than that of artificial graphite electrode, and does not require the graphitization process is complex, it can save energy, therefore, natural graphite electrode the rapid development in recent years.
- Q:What are the structures of pyrolytic graphite electrodes? What are their properties and applications? We hope that some details will not be found
- The high purity graphite component is put into the furnace, and nitrogen and methane are produced under vacuum high temperature. Then graphite is shown to produce 10% coating.
- Q:What's the purpose of the electrode material?When the electrolytic molten state of NaCl is said, what is the use of the graphite electrode and the iron electrode?
- 1. graphite (two kinds of EDM3 and EDM200)2. copperIn general, graphite electrode for extensive escape material (graphite texture loose, discharge energy is relatively large, removal of materials faster, but face flowers that roughness is relatively large
- Q:Why use platinum ferroalloy instead of iron as electrode?
- General industrial grade silicon dioxide, because the preparation technology is different, can be divided into two types, one is dry, sintered (Fume Type), a wet precipitation type (Precipitated Type), and two of the surface area, the surface with hydroxyl (-OH) are the same, in general, the former the latter is more, less, the two surface has the tendency of hydrophilic, as for lipophilic polymer, such as paint, rubber... Etc.,... If the silica surface pre rendered hydrophobic, has a good effect.
- Q:How to solve the problem of graphite electrode being crushed during electrolysis
- This graphite electrode is so true because it causes gas to expand and disintegrateTantalum electrodes can be solved and not expensive
- Q:Graphitized anode, cathode and graphite electrode, respectively How can one differentiate and use differently?
- Compared with other materials of graphite anode plate has high temperature resistance, good electrical and thermal conductivity, easy machining, good chemical stability, acid and alkali resistance, low ash content; for electrolytic solution, preparation of chlorine, caustic soda, salt alkali electrolytic solution preparation; application such as graphite anode plate can be used as conductive anode electrolytic salt solution preparation of caustic soda. Graphite anode plate can be used as conductive anode in electroplating industry. It is an ideal material for electroplating. It can make electroplating products have the advantages of smoothness, delicacy, wear resistance, corrosion resistance, high brightness and not easy to change color.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like