UHP Graphite Electrode With Good Quality
- Loading Port:
- China main port
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 0 m.t.
- Supply Capability:
- 20000 m.t./month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detai||WOODEN CRATES|
|Delivery Detail:||BASE ON THE QUANTITY OF ORDER|
- Q:The production of one ton of steel required graphite electrode
- The consumption of graphite electrode in steelmaking in arc furnace, according to the different material, different specifications of graphite electrode used (normal power graphite electrode, high power graphite electrode, ultra high power graphite electrode) have relations.
- Q:Is graphite flammable?Why do I bake pencil cores with a fever that doesn't burn?
- The temperature is not enough, the composition of graphite is carbon, of course, flammable, but each kind of object burning point is not the same, the nature of graphite is relatively stable, burning point is very high, cigarette lighter this temperature is certainly not burning up.Useful words, remember to adopt Oh, thank you ~!
- Q:Use of graphite in steelmaking
- At present in the world (MgO-C brick raw material for graphite and magnesium) as refractory material, has been widely used in steelmaking, has become a traditional use of graphite.
- Q:Are graphite and carbon electrodes the same? What kinds of ore furnaces are used?
- Graphite electrode should be relatively pure, composed of graphite.
- Q:What is the difference between pyridine type nitrogen and graphite type nitrogen?
- High purity graphite is said to produce graphite electrode, ash is very low, generally below 10 million.
- Q:I remember the more lively metal, the electron?
- C metal is copper, because a dilute sulfuric acid into the H2 precipitation, then definitely not copper. And the inactive first precipitate
- Q:Thermal expansion coefficient of graphite
- Thermal expansion coefficient (100 degrees Celsius --600 degrees Celsius) diameter 200--500 graphite electrode body is not greater than 2.410 of the negative four times per degree Celsius
- Q:After electrolysis of CuCl2 solution with graphite electrode for a period of time, we can observe that the graphite surface attached to the DC power supply is attached to the red material,And will the color of the solution be deep or shallow?
- Copper ions move toward the cathode, which is the graphite rod connected to the negative electrode of the DC power supply. The color of the solution becomes shallower
- Q:Why should graphite paper be placed between the heater and the graphite electrode?
- . Different single crystal furnace heaters may be of the same size or may be different. The heater is determined according to the size of the Czochralski single crystal furnace and the parameters of the drawn single crystal, and is generally designed in the form of a parallel circuit, and the following parameters. A heater, the heater, the shape of two inner diameters of three, four, the effective length of the heater heater, the heater piece is five thickness and gives the heater diameter. These parameters are determined according to Czochralski single-crystal furnace parameters and its crystal diameter. The power transformer parameters are mainly based on the single crystal furnace heating power: maximum output power, maximum output voltage and maximum output current, diameter and height of the crucible. The design of the heater has the following steps: 1. Selecting and determining the shape of the heater; the heater is made of high purity graphite; the resistivity of the high purity graphite; the heater is usually made into a cylinder at present.
- Q:How to solve the problem of graphite electrode being crushed during electrolysis
- There's no way. It's an industrial problem, and that's how graphite works.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like