Graphite Electrode with Nipple/Graphite Electrode Price
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT or LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 10 m.t.
- Supply Capability:
- 1000 m.t./month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Quick Details for Graphite Electrode with Nipple/Graphite Electrode Price
|Place of Origin:|
100 to 600mm
1500 to 2700 mm
HP (High Power)
|Apparent Density (g/cm³ ):|
|Flexural Strength (N/㎡):|
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||wooden case|
|Delivery Detail:||one to three months|
diameter from 50mm to 600mm (2" to 24")
grades including RP, HD, HP, SHP, UHP.
Nipples: 3 TPI or 4 TPI.
Electrical Resistance (max) μΩ-m
Bending Strength (min) Mpa
Elastic Modulus (max) Gpa
Bulk Density (min) g/cm3
C.T.E (max) ×10-6/C
Ash (max) %
Other products for your reference:
- Q:What kinds of carbon are there?
- The carbon block can be divided into blast furnace carbon block, aluminum carbon block and electric furnace block. Carbon products can be divided into carbon products, graphite products, carbon fibers and graphite fibers according to the depth of processing. Carbon products can be divided into graphite products, carbon products, carbon fibers and special graphite products according to the raw materials and the production process. Carbon products according to their ash content, and can be divided into multi gray products and less ash products (including ash below l%).
- Q:How large is the permissible overload current per square millimeter of the graphite electrode cross section?
- Overhead wires, radiating the best conditions, allowed the current largest. The insulated wire in the house is laid in the wall, which has the worst heat release conditions and the smaller permissible current, so there are different safety currents.
- Q:How about graphite electrode high-temperature oxidation resistant coating?
- Can be used, temperature characteristics of nano composite ceramic coating is more stable, and nano composite ceramic nano high temperature oxidation resistant coatings of different graphite products according to the use conditions, can the temperature of 1600 degrees, forming a dense coating on graphite coated with rust, corrosion, high temperature resistance, oxidation resistance, wear resistance and other properties.
- Q:Graphite is made of high-strength graphite, it is a kind of graphite grade specification.
- Most of the graphite electrodes are cylindrical, but also have square and multi ribbed shapes. Graphite blank refers to the firing of raw materials without processing graphite.
- Q:Iron and graphite as electrodes and Nacl as electrolyte solutions. Why do they produce electric current? Graphite and iron react not with solution, can they be connected by wires?
- What happens is oxygen etching negative pole: Fe-2e-=Fe2+ positive electrode: O2+2H2O+4e-=4OH-, of course, the current is produced.
- Q:How can the graphite powder be processed into high quality carburizing agent? Thank you
- So that impurities on the high, so basically can not be processed into so-called quality, and can leave a contact, discuss each other
- Q:What is the difference between SGL graphite electrode and graphite electrode in general?
- Pure graphite is a kind of high-purity graphite. The processing technology of fine graphite and high purity graphite is basically the same, that is, the purity of graphite is different, the purity is higher, and the particle size is basically the same
- Q:National standard for graphite electrodes
- The national standard normal power graphite electrode graphite electrode: the standard name standard classification number Q51 Standard No. YB/T 4088-2000 for YB/T 4088-2000 YB/T 4088-1992 2000/12/1, instead of the execution time of 0:00:00 release time 2000/7/26 0:00:00 adoption situation
- Q:MITSUBISHI machine graphite electrode processing, how does not accumulate carbon?
- The impact of carbon on the car is quite large, first of all, to reduce the power of the engine, that is, to make the power output uneven and gradually attenuated, in other words, more and more lack of force. Two is to increase fuel consumption, increase your financial burden.
- Q:Graphite can be used in acid towers in chemical plants because of graphite
- The popularization and use of this technology can bring about such economic and social effects: (1) the consumption of graphite electrode units is less, and the production cost is reduced. For example, a steel plant, according to the annual production level did not occur in LF refining furnace 35 week graphite electrode, refining furnace 165 consumption calculation, using anti oxidation technology of graphite electrode, graphite electrode can save 373 per year(153 tons) electrode, each year ultra high power electrode 16900 yuan computation, can save 2 million 585 thousand and 700 yuan rmb.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like