Graphite electrode scrap 95%
- Loading Port:
- China Main Port
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- Supply Capability:
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||carton and fumigation unnecessary veneer box|
|Delivery Detail:||Depends on your qty|
- Q:The production of one ton of steel required graphite electrode
- Can not generally say, a ton of steel production consumes much of graphite electrode.
- Q:Carbon graphite electrode and what is the difference?
- The difference between graphite electrode and carbon is mainly composed of graphite manufacturing, the latter for carbon materials,
- Q:Synthesis techniques of carbon nanotubes
- Carbon nanotube discharge using graphite electrode is one of the earliest studies in various synthetic techniques. The researchers did a lot of work in optimizing arc discharge for carbon nanotubes. In recent years, in addition to people by adjusting the current and voltage, pressure and velocity change, change the electrode composition, improved electrode feeding mode optimization of arc discharge process, but also through changes the arc medium, simplified arc device. In the process of preparing carbon nanotubes, arc method is mature by changing the arc discharge conditions, catalyst, electrode size, feed mode, the distance between the poles and the raw materials. The carbon nanotubes formed by arc method are straight and wall (multi wall or even single wall). But the production rate is low, the arc discharge process is difficult to control, and the preparation cost is too high. The industrial scale production needs to be explored.
- Q:The use of graphite as an electrode in alumina electrolysis
- The technical knowledge of electrolytic aluminum, cleaning and maintenance of alumina equipment, you can search for Baidu on the green, looking for.
- Q:Which department in the steel plant needs graphite in large quantities?
- For steel and iron alloys, graphite electrodes are used, when powerful currents pass through electrodes into the melting zone of the electric furnace to produce an arcThe electric energy is converted into heat energy, and the temperature is increased to about 2000 degrees, so as to achieve the purpose of smelting or reaction. In addition, the electrolytic goldWhen the magnesium, aluminium and sodium are used, the anode of the electrolytic cell is also made of graphite electrode. The resistance furnace for carborundum is also made of graphite electrode as the burnerConductive material.
- Q:Graphitized coke, graphite, broken, mixed up, how to export?
- The graphite powder is soft, black and gray, greasy and polluting paper. Hardness is 1~2, along the vertical direction with the increase of impurities, its hardness can be increased to 3~5. The specific gravity is 1.9 ~ 2.3. Under isolated oxygen conditions, the melting point is above 3000 degrees Celsius and is one of the most refractory minerals. At room temperature, the chemical properties of stone toner are relatively stable, insoluble in water, dilute acid, dilute alkali and organic solvents. The material has high temperature resistance and conductivity, and can be used as refractory materials, conductive materials, wear-resistant and lubricating materials.
- Q:Are graphite and carbon electrodes the same? What kinds of ore furnaces are used?
- Graphite electrode should be relatively pure, composed of graphite.
- Q:Why is graphite a negative pole and copper is an anode?
- Graphite, as an electrode material, can conduct electricity, which belongs to an inert electrode. It only acts as a conductive agent, but does not participate in the electrolytic reaction process. So the anode is made, and copper is oxidized in the electrolysis of monovalent cations, so copper is used as the anode.
- Q:Is graphite electrode good for foreign trade?
- I do graphite electrode production, but also do trade. The profit depends on the price you talked about. It should be around 2000.
- Q:What do carbon products include?
- Carbon and graphite materials are mainly carbon based non-metallic solid materials, in which carbon material is basically composed of non graphitic carbon material, and graphite material is basically composed of graphite carbon material. For the sake of simplicity, carbon and graphite materials are sometimes referred to as carbon materials (or carbon materials).
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like