Graphite electrode scrap
- Loading Port:
- China Main Port
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- Supply Capability:
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Specificationsgraphite powder for steelmaking, casting, lubricant industry,for special ferro alloys making
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||ton bags or customerized|
- Q:How should carbon deposits be treated?
- In this way, can keep the engine seal, to prevent oil because the gap is too large and rampant, buried carbon curse generation "".
- Q:In EDM, the electrodes are made of graphite and copper. Please tell us the difference between them
- Graphite is characterized by coarse particles, fine particles and ultrafine particlesFor different processing, you can choose different particles, the smaller the particle size, the higher the accuracyCopper has good conductivity and thermal conductivity and is used in many occasionsBut there are many factors to consider in the choice between the two
- Q:Iron and graphite as electrodes and Nacl as electrolyte solutions. Why do they produce electric current? Graphite and iron react not with solution, can they be connected by wires?
- What happens is oxygen etching negative pole: Fe-2e-=Fe2+ positive electrode: O2+2H2O+4e-=4OH-, of course, the current is produced.
- Q:Which department in the steel plant needs graphite in large quantities?
- For steel and iron alloys, graphite electrodes are used, when powerful currents pass through electrodes into the melting zone of the electric furnace to produce an arcThe electric energy is converted into heat energy, and the temperature is increased to about 2000 degrees, so as to achieve the purpose of smelting or reaction. In addition, the electrolytic goldWhen the magnesium, aluminium and sodium are used, the anode of the electrolytic cell is also made of graphite electrode. The resistance furnace for carborundum is also made of graphite electrode as the burnerConductive material.
- Q:Use of graphite in steelmaking
- Application of graphite electrode in smelting, alloy steel, iron alloy, graphite electrode, the strong current through the melting zone, the arc electrode into the electric furnace, the electrical energy into heat, the temperature rises to 2000 degrees Celsius, so as to achieve the purpose of melting or reaction.
- Q:What is the application of wire cutting with graphite electrode?
- With the development of science and technology, the machine manufacturing technology has undergone profound changes. Due to the social demand for diversification of products is more intense, more varieties, small batch production increasing proportion in WEDM by traditional processing equipment has been difficult to adapt to the processing of high efficiency, high quality, diversified requirements, CNC technology should be used
- Q:Graphite can be used in acid towers in chemical plants because of graphite
- A graphite electrode coated with an antioxidant protective layer (graphite electrode, antioxidant). The utility model has the advantages of forming a protective layer capable of conducting electricity and resisting oxidation at high temperature, reducing electrode consumption (19%~50%) during steelmaking, prolonging the service life of electrodes (22%~60%), and reducing the electric energy consumption of electrodes.
- Q:Do electroplating experiments, graphite as an electrode, graphite how to pre process to ensure that the coating will not fall, resulting in increased color of the solution
- Graphite as anode, generally do not need special treatment, but to choose high purity, high density, high strength (so-called "three high" graphite) graphite on the line, this graphite in brush plating operations are often used as anode material.
- Q:Does the silicon carbide heat plant require a fine structure graphite electrode? What kind of graphite products do you need?
- Silicon carbide graphite is very famous for its high hardness and wear resistance. It is generally used in high wear resistance machinery industry and high wear resistant sealing industry.
- Q:Thermal expansion coefficient of graphite
- Thermal expansion coefficient (100 degrees Celsius --600 degrees Celsius) diameter 200--500 graphite electrode body is not greater than 2.410 of the negative four times per degree Celsius
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like