G grade Carbon Electrode 500-700 CNBM China Silicon Production
- Loading Port:
- China main port
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 0 m.t.
- Supply Capability:
- 100000 m.t./month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detai||WOODEN CRATES|
|Delivery Detail:||BASE ON THE QUANTITY OF ORDER|
- Q:The production of one ton of steel required graphite electrode
- The consumption of graphite electrode in steelmaking in arc furnace, according to the different material, different specifications of graphite electrode used (normal power graphite electrode, high power graphite electrode, ultra high power graphite electrode) have relations.
- Q:How about graphite electrode high-temperature oxidation resistant coating?
- Heat resistant coating is generally able to withstand 300 degrees below the temperature, commonly used aluminum heat-resistant paint, high temperature resistance can withstand higher temperatures, such as 800 degrees or more, commonly used silicone heat-resistant paint
- Q:Is graphite flammable?Why do I bake pencil cores with a fever that doesn't burn?
- In theory, as long as a certain temperature is reached, any substance can be burned, and the diamond is converted to graphite at 2000~3000 DEG C under anaerobic conditions. That is to say, graphite (flake graphite)
- Q:Graphite powder produced by graphite electrode and what we usually call graphite is a kind of thing?
- Graphite electrode is mainly in petroleum coke, coke as raw material
- Q:Graphite electrode press device
- Ultra high power graphite electrodes. Use of graphite electrodes with a current density greater than 25A / cm 2. Used primarily in ultra high power arc furnaces
- Q:Jiqiu conductive graphite electrode, how to compare with copper is relatively large resistance value?
- This is not a good estimate of the sheet graphite resistance after 5mm
- Q:What are the factors affecting the service life of graphite electrode in ultra high power arc furnace?
- The ultra high power graphite electrodes produced in China are 300mm, 350mm, 400mm, 450mm, 550mm, 600mm, 650mm, 500mm and 700mm, with lengths of 1600mm, 1800mm, 2000mm, 2200mm, 2400mm and 2700mm.
- Q:I remember the more lively metal, the electron?
- C metal is copper, because a dilute sulfuric acid into the H2 precipitation, then definitely not copper. And the inactive first precipitate
- Q:How to solve the problem of graphite electrode being crushed during electrolysis
- I can only use the experience of the past to tell you that if you want to save money easily, the time can be considered as the costA thick graphite stick; inexpensive
- Q:Graphitized anode, cathode and graphite electrode, respectively How can one differentiate and use differently?
- In electrolysis industry, using graphite anode plate as the anode has a history of more than 100 years, the metal anode is in recent decades, the research and application of metal anode in China late last century, only in 70s the technology related to the research and experiment of metal anode, anode on electrolysis industry, mainly through the silver (2%) (0.5%): low silver lead silver alloy, lead and silver tin antimony alloy, lead calcium alloy and lead silver alloy adding nucleating agents and several stages
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like