Graphite Electrode HP Grade
- Loading Port:
- China Main Port
- Payment Terms:
- TT or LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 20mt m.t.
- Supply Capability:
- 1000mt m.t./month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Graphite electrode is made from the domestic first petroleum coke and high quality needle coke
and widely used in the electric arc furnaces for production of alloy steels, metal and other
nonmetallic materials, etc. The graphite electrodes include regular power, high power, super high power, ultra high power and square electrode. The range of diameters covers from 200mm to
700mm. Our products own the following characteristics: low electric resistance, good electric and
thermal conductivity, high oxidation resistance, greater resistance to thermal and mechanical shock, high mechanical strength, high machining accuracy.
Graphite Electrode Grades
- Q:How about graphite electrode high-temperature oxidation resistant coating?
- Can be used, temperature characteristics of nano composite ceramic coating is more stable, and nano composite ceramic nano high temperature oxidation resistant coatings of different graphite products according to the use conditions, can the temperature of 1600 degrees, forming a dense coating on graphite coated with rust, corrosion, high temperature resistance, oxidation resistance, wear resistance and other properties.
- Q:How much does a graphite electrode cost about a ton?
- And different sizes of prices also change, you simply say you use the environment, that is used in where? And how to use it to tell you the price
- Q:What is the striking electrode in the die making? Where is the technical point?
- Technology of EDM should master the characteristics of electric discharge between tool electrode and workpiece is not in direct contact, but there is a gap, the gap is generally between 0.05~0.3mm, sometimes may reach 0.5mm or more, full of fluid, processing by high voltage pulsed discharge, the discharge of corrosion the workpiece.
- Q:Graphite electrode press device
- Graphite electrode is mainly in the petroleum coke and needle coke, coal tar pitch as binder, calcination, mixing, kneading, pressing, baking and graphitization, and made the processing machine, is a conductor in an electric arc furnace to form arc release electricity for heating and melting of the charge, according to the quality index level, can is divided into ordinary power, high power and ultra high power.
- Q:Specification for graphite electrodes commonly used in steel works
- The variety and specifications of graphite electrodes used in modern EAF steelmaking are mainly determined by the technical parameters of the steelmaking furnace. With the development of EAF steelmaking technology, the steel-making technology is developing towards large scale and ultra high power. The graphite electrode is mainly made of large size graphite electrode and ultra high power graphite electrode.
- Q:MITSUBISHI machine graphite electrode processing, how does not accumulate carbon?
- The impact of carbon on the car is quite large, first of all, to reduce the power of the engine, that is, to make the power output uneven and gradually attenuated, in other words, more and more lack of force. Two is to increase fuel consumption, increase your financial burden.
- Q:Why is graphite a negative pole and copper is an anode?
- Electrolysis (Electrolysis) is the current through the electrolyte solution or molten electrolyte (also called electrolyte), caused by the redox reaction in the cathode and the anode, the electrochemical cell can occur when an external DC voltage in the electrolysis process.
- Q:Graphite can be used in acid towers in chemical plants because of graphite
- A graphite electrode coated with an antioxidant protective layer (graphite electrode, antioxidant). The utility model has the advantages of forming a protective layer capable of conducting electricity and resisting oxidation at high temperature, reducing electrode consumption (19%~50%) during steelmaking, prolonging the service life of electrodes (22%~60%), and reducing the electric energy consumption of electrodes.
- Q:What are the structures of pyrolytic graphite electrodes? What are their properties and applications? We hope that some details will not be found
- The high purity graphite component is put into the furnace, and nitrogen and methane are produced under vacuum high temperature. Then graphite is shown to produce 10% coating.
- Q:What are the losses in graphite electrode?
- In EDM, discharge principle is to remove the workpiece material by using the tool and the workpiece anode spark discharge explosion, spark discharge is bidirectional, not only will the workpiece removal part, forming processing, will cause some loss of electrode. Electrode loss is one of the main causes of machining errors in machining, and is an important technical parameter affecting the accuracy and quality of EDM
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value||US$5 Million - US$10 Million|
Mid East；Western Europe；North America"
|Company Certifications||The Authentication certificate of Quality Management system|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|Export Percentage||61% - 70%|
|No.of Employees in Trade Department||50 People|
|Factory Size:||Above 300,00 square meters|
|No. of Production Lines||Above 5|
|Contract Manufacturing||Design Service Offered|
|Product Price Range||Average|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like