Graphite electrode is made from the domestic first petroleum coke and high quality needle coke
and widely used in the electric arc furnaces for production of alloy steels, metal and other
nonmetallic materials, etc. The graphite electrodes include regular power, high power, super high power, ultra high power and square electrode. The range of diameters covers from 200mm to
700mm. Our products own the following characteristics: low electric resistance, good electric and
thermal conductivity, high oxidation resistance, greater resistance to thermal and mechanical shock, high mechanical strength, high machining accuracy.
Graphite Electrode Grades
- Q:The original battery is not necessary to form the electrode potential? Why can we use graphite as electrode only? No potential difference.
- Indeed, the original battery electrode potential using two different electrodes, produce potential difference, so that the electron flow generated current. Graphite is used as an electrode because of its excellent electrical conductivity and stability
- Q:Which department in the steel plant needs graphite in large quantities?
- The variety and specifications of graphite electrodes used in modern EAF steelmaking are mainly determined by the technical parameters of the steelmaking furnace. With the development of EAF steelmaking technology, the steel-making technology is developing towards large scale and ultra high power. The graphite electrode is mainly made of large size graphite electrode and ultra high power graphite electrode.
- Q:Graphitized coke, graphite, broken, mixed up, how to export?
- The graphite powder is soft, black and gray, greasy and polluting paper. Hardness is 1~2, along the vertical direction with the increase of impurities, its hardness can be increased to 3~5. The specific gravity is 1.9 ~ 2.3. Under isolated oxygen conditions, the melting point is above 3000 degrees Celsius and is one of the most refractory minerals. At room temperature, the chemical properties of stone toner are relatively stable, insoluble in water, dilute acid, dilute alkali and organic solvents. The material has high temperature resistance and conductivity, and can be used as refractory materials, conductive materials, wear-resistant and lubricating materials.
- Q:How to improve the efficiency of graphite electrode milling, please tell me
- There are many factors that determine the need to continue producing graphite electrodes, so high-speed machining has become a key manufacturing process in the die manufacturing industry. Compared with the time required for the milling of graphite electrodes, the processing of high rigidity hard steel still takes longer. When milling dies, cavities, and complex 3D surfaces on hard steel, radial runout errors and tool deviations often result in fracture of the tool. When the tool is broken, it will not only stop the continuous processing of the steel, but also affect the quality of the product, which will lead to the scrap of the parts and the waste of the material.
- Q:Graphitized anode, cathode and graphite electrode, respectively How can one differentiate and use differently?
- In electrolysis industry, using graphite anode plate as the anode has a history of more than 100 years, the metal anode is in recent decades, the research and application of metal anode in China late last century, only in 70s the technology related to the research and experiment of metal anode, anode on electrolysis industry, mainly through the silver (2%) (0.5%): low silver lead silver alloy, lead and silver tin antimony alloy, lead calcium alloy and lead silver alloy adding nucleating agents and several stages
- Q:What about graphite electrodes for steel mills?
- Hebei North graphite electrode factory produces various specifications of graphite electrode, with low resistance, high density, small ash, and so on, so that less tons of steel-making, quality is good
- Q:Please senior doubts. The graphite electrode is used in the mold cavity In what case is graphite processing taken?
- Instead of copper as discharge material.1. Electrode design1 can reduce the number of individual electrodes / can be made into a composite electrode2, it can save the electrode clamp system and save the cost2, the electrode processing1, high speed milling rough processing copper block 3 times2, high-speed milling finishing faster than copper 5 times3. Good machinability4, complex geometric modeling can be realized3, light weight, its density is less than 1/4 of copper1, good thermal stability (without deformation)2 can reduce the number of individual electrodes / can be made into a composite electrode3, without deburring4. The electrode is easy to clamp4 、 electric discharge machining EDM1, roughing, the electrode loss is small2, high work removal rate3 can reduce the number of individual electrodes / can be made into a composite electrode4. No pollution to the environment in the electrolyte5, light weight, its density is less than 1/4 of copper6, excellent thermal stability, the electrode does not change7, the fine graphite electrode can be used to produce high quality workpiece surfaceDifferent grades of graphite materials can be used for processing different workpieces
- Q:Why should supercapacitors use graphite as electrode material?
- There are some similarities between the supercapacitor and the lithium-ion battery technology...... Typing and super capacitor is divided into three kinds: organic (carbon based, including now speculation is very powerful, Shi Moxi) principle is potential polarization of electrolyte, electrolyte and the positive and negative ion conductive material on the electron positron forming an electric double layer, high porous carbon materials.
- Q:Iron and graphite as electrodes and Nacl as electrolyte solutions. Why do they produce electric current? Graphite and iron react not with solution, can they be connected by wires?
- Because the metal activity order form sodium potassium calcium magnesium aluminum, zinc and tin lead (hydrogen), mercury copper silver platinum, iron in the front row because of water water hydrogen, ionized hydrogen ions by iron replacement
- Q:Is graphite flammable?Why do I bake pencil cores with a fever that doesn't burn?
- In anaerobic conditions, the ignition temperature is at least above 3000 degrees. There are many types of graphite, different types of ignition points, and the burning point of pyrolytic graphite...
We enjoy convenient access to major transportation networks. Furthermore, all our products are manufactured with advanced equipment and strict QC procedures in order to ensure high quality.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
Mid East；Western Europe；North America"
||The Authentication certificate of Quality Management system
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 300,00 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range